Happy day

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

"Oh crap. I'm sorry so sorry" I apologize to the person as I stand up.

"Its alright. I guess this is the second time we bumped into each other" Naeun said as she stands up as well. I guess its really our fate being together huh?

"Let me help you" I offer her a hand as I feel guilty crashing into her two times this day. She accepted my hand and said thanks.

"As an apology, let me walk you to your house. I feel teribble." again, offering her. She gladly accept it and give me her sweetest smile.

 

No one POV

As the two of them walked home together, silence filled them. None of them dare to speak. However, Eunji manage to find her courage to speak.

"Soooooo how's your day?"  Eunji asked trying to break the silence.

"Nothing much happen. Just you bumping into me twice today. Fate really want us to be together huh?"  Naeun said as she mumbled quietly the last word but loud enough for Eunji to hear. Eunji didn't dare to talk anymore so she just nodded her head weakly.

 

As they arrived in front of Naeun's mansion, Eunji bid her goodbye to Naeun which Naeun reply as well.

"Bye Naeunnie. See you tumorrow at school" Eunji said as she waved to Naeun.

"Bye too unnie. Yeah see ya too" Naeun replied and wave back before getting inside her house. 

"Oh you're back. And your little crush sent you home" Chorong said with a smirk on her face.

"What crush?" Naeun asked innocently.

"Your crush. The girl with that eyesmile duhh" Chorong rolled her eyes.

"You mean Eunji unnie? She's just accompany me since she bumped into me twice today so as an apology she walked me home" Naeun explained and went to her room. Lying flat on her bed. Soon, she fell asleep.

 

 

Morning time

Eunji woke up with smile today. Currently with a good mood as she get to walk with her c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter