Winning your heart

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV

 

It was Sunday afternoon, Eunji was alone in her house. Bomi left to her tutor's house and yes, Yoon Bomi is a stupid kid so she needs some extra class. Eunji doubt Bomi was learning.

I bet Bomi's hooking her tutor right now. Eunji thought as she glance at her phone, its only 3pm. Eunji decided to go for a walk to Han River. Well, it could wash away some of her boredness.

 

 

 

As she walks along, Eunji decided to rest for a while. She bought some snacks first before sitting on a nearby bench. Eating alone, cold breeze hitting her face, Eunji felt her life was incomplete. Eventho her parents owns every company in Busan and Seoul, money would not bring her happiness. Her parents were always busy handling work stuff so she decided to move out to Seoul but yeah they're not famous so Eunji's identity was safe. Eunji doesn't know what to do anymore until a certain person popped up in her mind and you guessed it right, it was Son Naeun.

Eunji automatically smiled thinking of her. Everything about the younger girl was perfect. Her face, her body, her white snow skin, her blonde hair, even her cute nose was perfect to Eunji. And started daydreaming again.

"What are you doing here alone?" a blondie asked Eunji, interrupting her thoughts. But Eunji's being Eunji, did not hear anything as she was lost in her own thoughts.

"Heyyyyy~~~~" the blondie tried to get Eunji's attention but to no avail, Eunji's still lost.

"Hey baby Eunji yahh" this time she used something else and finally, Eunji snapped out of it.

"Huh?" Eunji stopped her thoughts. Angry because her daydream was disturbed, she looks at the blondie who's been talking to her (well, to herself xD)

That moment she looked at the girl, she paralyzed. Heart racing, sweating, butterflies and yup. It was Son Naeun. The blondie that disturbed her daydream. Well, it was about the younger girl but she did not know this would be happening. So she just froze in her seat, looking at the girl.

"Urmm you okay?" Naeun asked. Slightly worried if the older girl was sick cause Eunji just sit there, looking at her, nothing comes out of .

Naeun sighed as she take a seat beside Eunji and gently cupped her cheeks and looked into her eyes then gently the older girl's back, trying to comfort her.

Eunji was shocked as Naeun cupped her cheeks. She's mentally scolding herself because she's being weird infront of her crush but yet, she's happy cause Naeun's having skinships with her.

"I-I urm I'm s-s-sor-r-ryy" Eunji can't help but to stutter which cause Naeun to giggled cause she weirdly found it cute. Eunji pout. She thought Naeun was laughing at her. And again, Naeun thought Eunji's pout was cute as well.

"Its okay, so what are you doing here?" Naeun asked her question earlier, trying to end the silence.

"I was bored at home so I decided to take a walk here then I got tired and here I am, sitting here" Eunji said, trying not to stutter again.

"Oh I see" Naeun nodded. Not knowing what to say anymore.

"And you. What are you doing here?" Eunji asked Naeun back her question.

"I always come here. Strolling the city and sit here" Naeun answered. Eunji nodded and closed her eyes, trying not to burst her heart as the thought of Naeun's actions earlier. Naeun glanced at the older girl and slightly giggle as Eunji was too cute for her.

"Erm Eunji unnie, would you mind having dinner with me? Well, at my house since my cousin's cooking are the best" Naeun offered. She really want Eunji to come along. Why? She also don't know why.

"Of course! I'm quiet hungry right now so why not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter