Eunnie

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

 

 


Heh trying to get my Eunnie's attentions. What a bastard. Is that even a in dance?! I can do better depsite my rapping skills, I'm prettier than you. No wait scratch that, I'm the prettiest and the most gorgeous.

 

 

I look at my Eunnie and she's been staring at that urgh that thing. I lean closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. I rest my head on her shoulder which makes her turn to look at me.


"What's wrong Naeunnie?" She asked sweetly.

 

"You're not paying attention to me" I pouted and shake her arms.

 

"Aishh" she hugged me and pecked me on the cheeks.

 

"I'm sorry sweetheart" she said cutely. I'm dyinggg. Gosh that eyes.

 


"That was totally amazing! Thumbs up" Bomi said loudly and claps her hands.

"Thanks. We're kinda lacking a lot" Rosè said, I guess. I don't remember their names but who cares.

 

I'm ready to get out of this ty place. I immediately got on my feet, not forgetting about Eunji and dragged her along to the cafeteria.

 


At the cafeteria

 


"Where have you been?" Namjoo said as soon as she saw us approaching. Chorong raised an eyebrow and look behind us.


"And where's Bomi?" she asked.

"With Jisoo and her friends" Eunji answered.

 


"Bomi ditch us just to join them? I feel betrayed" Namjoo dramatically said and clenched her heart.

 


"No. We left her" I said and dragged Eunnie to an empty seat across them.

 

"Lol why?" Hayoung asked.

 

"She's too slow"

 

"That's understandable" Chorong said and continue eating her food. Few moments later, Bomi came, frowning.

 


"You two are mean. Leaving me just like that" Bomi suddenly appeared out of nowhere and proceed sitting beside Chorong. Eunji just shrugged.

 


"Eunnie, you're not hungry?" I realize that Eunji haven't eat yet. She shook her head.

 

"Why? You're still hungry?" She asked back.

 

"I'm full. You should eat a little. I don't want you to get sick" I said as I was concern about her health.

 


"Hey Naeun" Bomi called me, disturbing our moments together.

 

"What?" I asked annoyingly.

 

"Eunnie sounded more like Eunji + Jennie" she said and burst out into laughs.

 

you woman. I can't curse her directly cause Eunji will hear me. So I just glared at her. And as usually, she just laughed off. What a pain in the .

 

"I don't get it" Hayoung said and looked at the still laughing Bomi innocently. Eunji as always, being the confused one duh.

 


"Eunji and Jennie together equals to Eunnie. Get it? Eun and Nie" Namjoo carefully explained to Hayoung. Do you even have to explain? Urghhh

 

"Ohh. Why Jennie?" Hayoung asked again. Namjoo shrugged and looked at Bomi for some answers. Bomi calmed down a little before she start speaking.

 


"You see kids, Eun-" before Bomi could finish her sentence, Chorong unnie cut her off.

 

"That's enough Bbom ah" Chorong unnie quickly said as she notice my expression. That is why she is my favourite cousin.

 

Bomi nodded her head and zipped shut. I mouth a small thank you to Chorong unnie and she gave me a small nod.

 

"Ring~~~" the school bell rings.

 


"Let's go Eunnie" I dragged the still confused Eunji back to her class. She's getting heavier, I'm afraid I can't drag her like always.

 


"Naeunnie, are you mad?" Eunji finally spoke up. Mad? At you? Nope.

"No, why?" I stopped and looked at her.

 

"You look mad when Bomi mentioned Jennie" Do you even have to say that thingy name? I narrowed my eyes and continue dragging her, completely ignoring her.

 


"Naeunniee~" did she just use her aegyo at me? I turn to look at her and she was pouting. That lips, I wanna kiss it.

 

"Yes my idiot?" I asked and smiled sweetly at her. She pouted even more hearing the word 'idiot'.

 

So I pecked her cute pouty lips and she crack a smile. Can't you be more cuter? And soon, we arrive in front of her class.

 

"Meet you later. I love you" I pinch her nose then kiss it and walk straight to my class.

 

 


Eunji's POV

 

 

Why did you pinch my nose? As soon as she leaves, I rubbed my nose and went to my seat. I glance at the person beside me and saw Bomi was sleeping.

 

"Sleeping when you're full. Idiot" I shooked my head slightly.

 


"Hey, Eunji right? Why didn't you tell us that you're leaving?" Jisoo suddenly asked. I did not know you were there the whole time.

 

"I'm sorry. Naeun suddenly dragged me out" I apologized and she nodded in understand. I notice Jennie was not there so I looked around the class.

 

"Jennie went to the washroom, if you're looking for her" Jisoo said. That was awkward.

"Ahh I see" I nodded.

 

"Come closer" Jisoo told me and I did. I'm confused well like always. I wonder how many times I got confused in a day.

 


"Do you like Jendeukkie?" she asked and smirk. WTF

 

"Urm no"

 

"Come on. I know you do" she nudged me and wriggles her eyebrows.

 

"Why would I?" I asked. I got Naeun bruh. I ain't cheating on a goddess.

 

"You're denying it and I know why. You got a girl already" Jisoo said. Well that's what I said. Is she reading my mind or something?

 

"I don't like Jennie. Honestly speaking" I firmly said.

 

"Mind explain why you keep on staring at her hmm?" Jisoo asked and rest her chin on the back of her chair.

 

"I don't know myself either. I guess my eyes like her a lot hahaha" I joked but I think this is a bad idea.

 

"See?! You do LIKE her!" Jisoo said out loud, waking Bomi up.

 

"Like who?" Bomi asked as she yawned. I flicked her forehead.

 

"No one" I answered. And then I saw Jennie walked in the class with her poker face.

 

"I can hook you up with her if you want" Jisoo whispered and give me a wink before acting normal as possible.

 

 

"Jendeukkiee!! You're back!!" Jisoo shouted at her and hug her on the neck. And I saw Jennie smiled before she wears her poker face again. Bruh I swear to God that is so cute.

 

 

"Yeah" Jennie sit down and plugged her ears. I can see Jisoo was smirking at me. I never know she can be like this. That girl got issues.

 

During class, I can't help but to sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter