The girls

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 2eun couple were busy searching for this and that. While the Chomi, well, we all don't know.

"I'm tired" Eunji said as she threw her phone beside her. Naeun looked up and saw Eunji was trying to sleep. She move closer to Eunji and hug her.

"Are you letting me do this alone?" Naeun whined. Eunji open one eye and saw Naeun was pouting.

"No. We should get some rest too you know" Eunji said and hug Naeun back and close her eyes. They were enjoying the peaceful moment while cuddling to each other. Not until Eunji's phone vibrate.


Eunji groaned and grabbed her phone, smashing the answer button.

"EUNJI UNNIE!! WE SHOULD DO THIS SONG!! THE CHOREO ARE AWESOME TOO!!" Namjoo shouted as soon as Eunji answer. Both her and Naeun covered their ears.

"For goodness sake, Namjoo unnie don't shout" an unfamiliar voice could be heard.

"Oh sorry Hayoungie" Naeun keep mum while Eunji waited for them to stop talking.


"You guys done?" Eunji asked after waiting for minutes.

"Oh yeah I forgot. We're done" Namjoo said.

"Wh- so about the song thingy you said, what's the title?" Naeun asked cutting Eunji sentence.

"It's Boom Pow Love by APink" Namjoo said excitedly.

"I ne-" Eunji was about to speak but..


"DID I HEARD APINK?! OMG IYASSSS" the gorilla shouted as she slam the door open with Chorong following behind.

"YES ITS APINK!!" Namjoo said well shout, knowing that her bish buds was there. The two screamed the hell out making the others cover their ears, again.

"For the love of God, can't they shut up?!" Eunji ask-shouted in case Naeun and Chorong can't hear.

Chorong suddenly let out her dolphin scream, making the two stopped what they are doing and follow Eunji and Naeun cover their ears.

"I'm out" Naeun quickly went out of the room while covering her ears. A few minutes later, Chorong stopped.

"Finally" Eunji let out a relief sigh. Bomi was massaging her ears and turned to Chorong.

"WHY.DID.YOU.DO.THAT?!" Bomi shouted and chase Chorong.

"I'm telling my girlfriend who's the boss of the screamingland" Chorong said as she run around the room.

"Wait what?" Eunji looked at them weirdly. Bomi was blushing, red as a tomato. Chorong just smiled widely.


"Urm, I'll go find Naeun" Eunji said and went out. Leaving the Chomi couple.


Eunji's POV

"Naeunnie, where are you?" I walked along the hallway, leading to Naeun's room. I open the door a bit and peeked inside.

"Woahh everything is black" scanning the room but there's no sign of my princess.


"What are you doing?" I startled and turn around and saw my princess.

"God you scared the out of me" I was breathing heavily while clenching my poor heart as if I would probably die soon.

"First of all, I'm sorry. Secondly, what did I tell you about cursing?" Naeun glared at me. Geez, I forgot about the not to do things in front of the princess rules.


"Right, no cursing. Got it" I quickly said cause that face giving me the creeps. And she smiled. Good job Eunji.

"Let's go back. I bet they're looking for us" Naeun said and linked our arms together. So we went back to the room.

 

No one POV

"Why you gotta be so straightforward woman?" Bomi was lying on the couch and she was looking at Chorong.

"Is it wrong? You're not happy being with me?" Chorong said and frowned.

"No no no. You know, I'm still urm..shy?" Bomi approach to Chorong and hug her.

"Yeah, I know" Chorong broke the hug and looked at Bomi straight in the eyes. That moment was suppose to be romantic but..


"Come on Naeunnie. I think we're disturbing them" Eunji and Naeun entered the room and saw them. Eunji was about to drag Naeun but Chorong stopped them.

"Aren't we suppose to discuss about something?" Chorong asked, saving her dear life.

"Are we?" Naeun asked back. Chorong glared at her and Naeun immediately understood.

"Oh yes we are. About the singing dancing thingy" Naeun quickly said and dragged Eunji to the comfy sofa.


"Alright. But first, we watch" Bomi said as she put on her black shade. Eunji followed Bomi and put on hers. The two make some cool poses.

"How do you two do that?" Chor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter