Refuse

I'm So In Love With You

 

“ We saw your relationship with Hyo Yeon is good so… we want you two to get engagement.”

-

“What?!!!”

-

“I can’t believe my mom said that, my parents want me and Hyo Yeon get engagement. Although she knows that Hyo Yeon is my childhood friend. And Hyo Yeon also knew about my relationship with Seo Jung before. “I thought

-

“What if i say ‘no’?”, I look into my mom’s eyes deeply, emphasize the word NO, try to tell her that I-don’t want-to.

-

“You can’t say ‘no’, Jinki, because we have a some reasons to do that.”My dad explain carefully.

-

“What reason, you can’t force me to marry a girl I don’t like? You know about my life 2 years ago. The accident which made Seo Jung died. It made me almost crazy. Mom, you have to do something,”

-

“Son, once again I tell you, we have some reasons,” my mom try to calm down me.

-

“Tell me,”
_
“First, our company is in trouble now, you know about that, our income down until the lowest limit. Second, Mr. Kim Min Jung offered me fund to help our trouble.”

-

“I see,”I cut my dad explaination.

“He wants me to be his son-in-law to pay, ‘trade’ me?”

-

“it’s not like that Jinki, we saw you and Hyo Yeon have good relationship since you two are young, so…”my mom can not continue her words.

-

“There’s no another way to solve our problem beside marry me with Hyeo Yeon. I don’t love her, I don’t think Hyo Yeon will agree too”I said

-

“Hyo Yeon will listen what her dad told her, don’t make me mad Jinki, I don’t want listen any reasons from you, you have to!!”My dad leave the room, my mom follow him behind.

-

“NO!!!I said NO, you can’t force me to do it!!!” I walk ahead my parents. Up the stair and slam my bedroom’s door.

“Seo Jung-a, I’m sorry…”I take Seo Jung picture on my desk.

-

Tok tok tok. Someone knocked my door.

-

“Jinki,may I come in?”my mom’s voice.

-

“yes, mom”I lay down on my bed, with my hand on my forehead.

-

My mom come closer towards my bed, sitting on the edge, touch my hand.

“Sorry for everything, I know that you really love Seo Jung. But you can’t be like this forever, Jinki, try to love someone else. Don’t let your life always alone. Seo Jung will be sad knowing you live your life like this, she’ll be happy there if you happy here. I love you son, so much,”

-

I wake then hug my mom,”I’m so sorry mom.”

-

“I know it’s hard, but try to love Hyo yeon is not wrong,”My mom still hug me

-

“Mom, I’m sleepy…”I said

-

“OK, go sleep,”

After that my mom walk out my room.

End of Jinki POV

Seungyeon POV

I wake up early in the morning, i can’t find Hyorin, until I find a paper with Hyorin sign on the table.

Seungyeon-a, my schedule for today is start at 7.00 am, so I go really really early…don’t go anywhere until I finish my work. I won’t forgive you if you’re not here tonight. And I will ask my boss if there is job for you, so you can work at the same place with me. Hhhmmm what else?, Oh!!Once more if you’re hungry I have some uncooked vegetables. You’re good at cook, right?.See you!!Muachh!!!

-HyoRinie- *o^”.

Fallin’ love nae soneul kkog jabbajwo, I wanna be naegyeotaeman isseojwo, take my heart nan neoaegae julgoeya, can’t stop neomaneul nal saranghae…

My cellphone ring, Junho oppa readed in it’s screen.

-

“Yeobbuseyo…oh oppa, yes I’m still at Hyorin’s house. She try to look for a job for me.”

-

“I’m so worrying you, have a nice day there?, do you want me to pick you up?”

-

“No, you don’t need to, hmmm, just tell my mom I’ll stay here  until tomorrow, I wait for a good news from Hyorin.”

-

“2 days?!I’m missing you Seungyeon-a,?”

-

“Me too. Please pray for my lucky day,”

-

“I hang up the phone, take care, Love you…”Junho hang his phone.

-

I feel my cheek turns red when I hear Junho oppa said that he loves me.

-

“I love you too, oppa…”

It’s time to cook something tasty for Hyorin.

-

Wasting time without do anything was make me bore, waiting Hyorin back from her work, want to hear her news about my job.

-

“Seungyeon-a, I’m home.”

 -

“Hyorin, How?

-

“Seungyeon, I’ll try next time I promise you.”Hyorin take my hand.

-

“It’s OK, I think, this time isn’t my day, thank you Hyorin. Are you hungry, I cooked for you, special desert for Hyorinie!!!”

-

“Wah, thank you,,,,”Hyorin hugs me.

-

“Ehm,…I’ll be back home tomorrow. My mom and Junho oppa will worry if I stay here longer.”

-

“Oh,,,Junho oppa must be missing you so much, right. Oh I’m so jealous”

End of Seungyeon POV

Jinki POV

“Their flight change, so today they will arrive, Jinki, go to the airport now.”My dad said by phone.

-

“I’m on the way there.”

-

Jjong look at me weirdly.

-

“Why you look sad, you will meet your almost father in law Lee Jinki.”

-

“Don’t mention it now Jjong, I don’t think to do what my dad want for now. Today pick them up, I feel I want to throw them in the street, thought that they want buy me.”

-

“Hahaha…you dare, Hyoyeon don’t know about this plan?”

-

“I don’t care, and I will make Hyo Yeon won’t marry me”

-

“How come?”

-

“You wil see…”I smirk.

“We arrive, let’s go.”

-

10 minutes later

Hyo yeon walking closer towards me while waving her hand, Mr. Kim Smile at me an shake Jjong’s hand.

“Annyeong…”Hyo Yeon greeting me and Jjong.

-

“Wah, Hyo Yeon. You’re really beautiful, long time no see, I just forget your face, hahaha” Jjong said.

-

“Jjong, you didn’t change at all, still flirt with those girls.Jinki, How are you?You look not so good today?”

-

“Really?”I answer

-

“It’s seems like you’re not happy to see us, Jinki?”Mr Kim ask me again.

-

“No, It’s not like that, Sir. Just your feeling.”

-

“Let’s go…”Jjong shout

-

We’re on the way to hotel where Mr Kim and Hyo Yeon stay. Jjong gives me more attention. He knows my problem. Because I tell him anything, though I can’t hide my problem from him.

-

“Thank you, Jinki-a.”Said Hyoyeon.

-

“Welcome to Seoul, have a nice day here.”I said

After I say goodbye to Mr Kim and Hyoyeon, Me ang Jjong go back home. And I don’t want to see my dad tonight, so I decide to spent the night in my apartment.

-

At Lee’s Company

08.25 am

“Meeting again?” Jjong ask me

-

“Not you just me, my dad, Hyoyeon, and her dad and I know what’s the problem they’ll discuss.”

-

“I’ll help you, always, be patient buddy!!”Jjong hit my arm lightly.

-

I smile.

Meeting room.

The other have waited for me.

“Sorry, I’m late” I sit

-

“Okay, time to tell you guys about our plan, and I have told this to my son. Mr Kim do you want to say something?” My dad ask Mr Kim.

-

“I haven’t told my daughter about this, but now you Hyoyeon,…”Mr Kim hold Hyoyeon’s hand.

“and you, Jinki, have to engage,”

-

“But, dad…,”Hyoyeon interrupts

-

“No but Hyoyeon, you have to. I know you love Jinki, even thought you didn’t tell me. I can’t read your mind,”

-

“but no, for this time,…”

-

Is it true, Hyoyeon loves me?i’m sorry Hyoyeon I can’t love like I love Seo Jung.

I raise my hand,”Dad, Mr Kim, and Hyoyeon, I’m so sorry, telling this but I wont do this, this engagement is not true, force us to love each other this quick time, I think I can’t. May I leave this room first?”I walk out the meeting room.

-

“Ya!!!Lee Jinki, who let you go first, comeback!!”My dad shout loudly emotionly, I think, but I pretend not to hear. I see Jjong on my way out from our company.

-

“What happen?”Jjong follow me.

-

“You think?”

-

“You refuse to…”

-

“Come on Jjong, I want to go far from here.”I pull Jjong to the exit gate but security stop my step.

-

“Ouw SH*T, let me go,!!!”

-

“Sorry, Mr Lee. But your dad tell me to stop you. Please don’t make feel guilty and lose my job.”

-

“You won’t lose your job, but Sorry doing this to you,”Jjong said

-BAM-

-

Jjong hit his face powerfully, I’m surprise Jjong did it. I look at Jjong.

-

“That’s for our friendship, go, now, hurry.”

-

“But…”

-

“No but, hurry up!!!”Jjong push me,

-

“Thanks, Jjong” I wave to Jjong, Jjong still there, helping security who’s got his beat.

End of Jinki POV