Thinking

I'm So In Love With You

 

Jinki POV

"OPPAAAAA, i'm afraid ... Please don’t leave me alone here. Here's so dark, I can’t see you. Oppa ...."Seojung cry in front of me.
-
"Seojung-ah, I’m here, in front of you, can’t you see me, here…, with you." I said, waving my hands in front of her face. I tried to calm her. I wanted to hug her, but it's very weird my hands and my body can’t touch her. Seojung also not be able to see and hear what I say.

Seojung kept walking away from me. I wanted to follow her but there's something holding my leg to do it. My legs were like tied with iron chains complete with heavy loads, making it’s very difficult to walk.

"Seojung, where are you going? Comeback, I’m here! Seojung!!Seojung!!" I called her name repeatedly but Seojung ignore me. Finally Seojung disappeared from my sight

-

"OPPPAAA !!!!!!!!!" I heard her scream again. I awoke from my sleep, the sky was still dark. I see Seungyeon still sleeping on my right shoulder.
"Her sleep is still very soundly," a little turn toward her.  I moved my body that was stiff very slowly . Trying to not make a sound at all so she would not wake up.
-
"Oppa ... Why did you leave me, you bear to see me alone in this world. I don’t know what should I do without you." Seungyeon delirious, I felt her tears fall into my arms.
I wiped her tears with my left hand, but when my thumb touched her cheek. Her body’s temperature was so high.

" Oh My God,she got a fever." I thought. I checked her once again put my hand on her forehead. I could not to wake her with a situation like this.

I shifted my body slightly, And laid Seungyeon body on the floor. I take pieces of my shirt and went out of the hut looking for raindrops to wet it.
I lay Seungyeon’s head on my lap. Compress her forehead hoping that her fever fade away soon.

I leaned back my head on the wall of the hut. Forcing to close my eyes. Seungyeon slightly moved her head. she woke up, I held her forehead to check her condition. Thankfully, her body was fine.
"Jinki,..." She called me weakly

 

End of Jinki POV

 

Seungyeon POV

 

"Oppa ... Why did you leave me, you bear to see me alone in this world. I don’t know what should I do without you."I said.I see Junho oppa smiled at me and then disappeared from my sight. I could only cry and slump my body to the ground. Begged him not to leave me.that dream always comes up over and over again. I feel my body position changes. I opened my eyes. I felt my head was dizzy. There's something on my forehead. Wet piece of cloth stuck in there. And I saw face of Jinki  above mine.

“Jinki,…” I called him.

-

"You're awake. Last night you got fever I use this to lower your body temperature." Jinki said as he took the cloth from my hand.
-
"Thank you" I said, trying to get up and sit down. Jinki help me to do it.
-
"Can we go home now?" I ask Jinki looking outwards of shack.
-
"Of course, Can you walk by yourself?"Jinki ask again.
-
I nodded slowly.
"Ouch,,, Jinki, I couldn’t move my legs. What's This?" I said.

-

"I will carry you until we reach home." Jinki squatting in front of me. He want to give me his piggy ride back.

-

I climbed onto Jinki’s back. And Jinki began to walk.
-
-
At home

"Seungyeon-ah, you okay?" My mother immediately rushed out home to approach us.
-
"Noona, What's wrong with your leg?" said Jaejin follow my mother from behind.
Jinki down my body onthe chair.
-
"I'm fine mom, Jaejin ... Really I'm fine." I answered their questions. They looked panicked.
-
"Hyung, what happened?" Jaejin asked Jinki.
-
"Nothing. Seungyeon only have a fever last night. But it seems that this morning she get well." Jinki replied.
-
"Mom, Why your eyes swollen and red like this?" I asked my mother, touching her eye.
-
"Mom did not sleep all night, she's waiting for you Noona. I had tell her, you probably won’t be able to go home that night because the rain did not stop.
-
"Mom, I'm sorry. I made you worry." I hold my mom and Jaejin.

 

Next Day

 

"Noona, mom was unconscious. Faster, Noona I was afraid something happened to her." Jaejin said very panicky, gasping breath.
-
"Mom !!!!" I ran my best, trying as quickly as possible toward the house.
-
-
"Seungyeon-ah, Your mom." Aunt Park keeping my mother.
-
"MOMMM, get up, what happened, this morning when I leave to go to the garden she's still okay."
-
"Seungyeon-ah, come here. Jinki Pull yourself together we will bring her to the hospital."
-
"But ... how do I pay the cost?"
-
"I will. Calm Sengyeon, I am here. Your mother will be fine, we bring her now." Jinki said holding my shoulders.
-
-
At the hospital

I can’t stand by and dependent on Jinki to pay all costs of my mother's care.
"Seungyeon, sit down, do not panic. The doctor will do everything. And be sure your mother will get well soon." Jinki hold my hand when I'm back and forth in front of the room where the mother in care.

"I can’t, Jinki. I can’t calm down before I saw my mother conscious. You don’t ever feel the same, right? Feel your mother dying like I'm experiencing now. Jinki, I'm afraid of losing again, I'm afraid." I said with a rising tone.
-
Jinki suddenly hugged me, "I know, I also miss my mom now. You could get sick again because of this. Everything will be fine if you could control your emotions,"
-
The doctor left the room, "Are you son of Mrs. Han,"He ask Jinki.
-
"I am, I am her daughter, doctor," I let go of Jinki’s hug.
-
"Come into my room. I want to explain about your mother,"Doctor said.
-
"Am I allowed to join Doctor?" Jinki ask doctor
-
"No problem."
-
-
"Your mother has heart disease, her disease was not so bad. But don’t make her panic or put pressure on her. Because it can make the disease relapse." Doctors explained.
-
"This is my fault, since the incident last night so my mother become like this," I cried covering my face with the palm of my hand.
-
"Seungyeon ..." Jinki rubbed my shoulder.

-

"Calm down, your mother's disease is difficult to be cured, but she'llbe fine if it does not have bad things like that I mentioned just now.she can go home within a few days."
-
"Thank you, Doctor." Jinki said.
-
We got out of the room doctor to my mother's room. Jinki let me gothere by myself. Because he wants to go to the cashier to pay a deposit at the hospital.

End of Seungyeon POV

Jinki POV
"This is it," I pulled out my credit card to pay the first payment.
-
"Sorry, sir. This card can’t be used. Do you have another card?"Cashier return my credit card.
-
"Maybe you could try this?" I give him another credit card
-
After a while the cashier came back to me
"Once again, sorry sir This card can’t be used too."
-
It is impossible. I spend all my credit cards are left. "Try one of these,"
I waited a little longer ....
-
"Sir, These also can’t be used,"

-

"What? All these cards can’t, you're sure you've tried all the cards?
-
He nodded.

-

“OK, I’ll be right back. Sorry…”

I'm frustrated right now, my dad ... he's definitely doing it. Now how do I pay the cost of care of Aunt Han?
I walked slowly toward the room Aunt Han. Seungyeon and Jaejinlook at me.
-
"Hyung, how much do you pay?we will work hard to pay you back."Jaejin said.
-
I smile at them, "Do not return it, it's all for the sake of Aunt Han. Ialso love her because she's like my own mother." I replied.
I can’t tell them that I also don’t have money. Thinking Jinki.Think about what you should do next, Jinki?...

End of Jinki POV

 

Hyoyeon POV

I came into Cosby office to find information on where Jinki is to Jonghyun. Jonghyun greeted me with his warm smile as usual.

-
"Good morning, Hyoyeon, Why are you looking for me so early?"
-

“I went with my father down here. Why Jjong? surprised to see mehere often? You will often see me when I became a wife Jinki later.
-
"Hohoho Hyeoyonie You're very confident, you sure Jinkigoing to marry you?"
-
"Sooner or later Jinki will realize that I am his future wife, andwill be a good wife for him."
-
"I'm not sure. Jinki loved Seojung. So much, Until now Jinki can’t forgetSeojung. You can’t pretend to don’t know about it Hyeoyon mysweet," Jjong approached me and held my chin briefly.
-
"He has not given me a chance to prove it Jjong. He also didn’t open his heart for me." My eyes follow Jjong movement behind me.
-
"Not only with you, he closed his heart to all the girls who tried to get his love. I don’t know, I don’t know why he became socold. I've often asked him to go with me to where my girls were, but hewas busy with his own activities. I think with This one girl he will ..."
-
"Who is she? I cut his words.
-
"Who is she, whom do you mean?" Jjong pretend to forgot his word earlier.
-
Do Jinki have a new relationship with someone?, tell me Jjong?

-

“…..”

-

Jjong didn’t answer my question,Jjong attitude is grotesque, it seems like my father said is true, he’s knowing something that I don’t know.

"Jjong ... tell me the truth, Where is Jinki now?"
-
"Why are you asking me? I don’t know where he's hiding?" Jjong answer but his eyes did not see me.
-
"Don’t lie Jjong, my dad said that you still call him a few days ago."
-
"....." Jjong silent.
-
"Answer me Jjong. Why?, Jjong you didn’t see Aunt Lee suffered from her sad because she’s missing her son?.
-
"Is that true, Jonghyun?"

End of Hyoyeon POV

Jonghyun POV


"Answer me Jjong. Why?, Jjong you didn’t see Aunt Lee suffered from her sad because she’s missing her son?.
-
"Is that true Jonghyun?"

-
Someone opened the door of my room. And they are Jinki's parents.
"What shall I answer. Should I tell them where Jinki is?? Ah,you're so stupid Jonghyun Mr Kim must have heard me talk with Jinki that time" my heart speaks.
"Ah,,, I ...."
-
"Jonghyun, please tell me where is my Jinki?" Aunt Lee pleaded at me with eyes that have started full of tears.
-
I looked at all the people in my room.
"Auntie, I will tell you the truth....."

Should I tell the truth to them?Jinki, I'm so Sorry to do this...

End of Jonghyun POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I always made something wrong here....This is the edit one, guys :)

@Blockster : Seungyeon is a maudlin girl, Thank you for your comment. Don’t forget to leave it again in this chapter.

@Dububu ; I've tried to update more often but my time is limited, sorry, I will keep attempting. But it won’t make you stop comment right? I wait your comments

@ all readers : Don’t forget to leave your comment guys. I'm very happy and appreciate it even though only a few words