Meet Him Again

I'm So In Love With You

 

Jinki POV

Looking at the atmosphere of Seoul City made me remember the past, when my father caused me to flee. I runaway like a thief, arguing with a girl, fell asleep on the bus, then stayed at home of a simple family. Seungyeon, a curt and being hostile to me. Unlike Aunt Han and Jaejin who accepted me with open arms.

-

"Jinki ...." Jjong voice surprised me.
-
"Jjong-ah," I glanced at him then looked back at the road.
-
"Yeah Lee Jinki. Since you're back, you turn into a strange attitude." Jjong sitting on my desk.
-
"That's just your feelings, "I walked toward my seat.
-
"Jinki,"
-
"Huh," I saw Jjong leaned forward in front of me, staring at me in a long time with a grin.
-
"You're apparently not eager to work, why don’t you come with me, we’ll have fun there," Jjong wake up from his position earlier.
-
I shook my head.

-

"Come on, Jinki, it could ease your headache."Jjong pulled my hands. Forced me to follow his steps.
-
"I'm so lazy Jjong, I want to avoid the crowds. I'm going home," I let go of Jjong hand.
-
"Are you sure? Okay, I'll go alone."

End of Jinki POV

None POV

Jinki drove to the apartment. The streets are very crowded, because it coincides with the time of the employees left work.Jinki’s car join queue at a traffic light. Many pedestrians who are crossing the road. Jinki tapped his fingers on the steering wheel while waiting. He opened his cell phone to see his schedule tomorrow.
-
"Hmmm, I have to attend the opening ceremony ..Canyon Hotel, Aish ..." Jinki dropped the cell phone down the car, Jinki lowered his body to retrieve it. Without knowing anything, there in the crowd Seungyeon with those people, right across the street passing in front of his car. Jinki back to his seat. And the traffic light has changed its color. Jinki car run quickly.

End of None POV

Hyorin POV

"Welcome,.... You .....?" I was surprised to see someone that I know entering the café.
-
"Hey, you," he saw me from above head to foot."You work here?" He asked.
-
I nodded and smiled.
-
"JJONG! Finally you come, too. I've been waiting for you. What makes you late?" A girl with a loving embrace, she spoke spoiled. I was disgusted to see them. They shouldn’t did it in front of me.

-

"Oh, dear. I have to finish my job first. Let’s go." They entered without ignoring me. 

Midnight 

I am in the Cafe now, preparing to go home as i noticed the man earlier. 

"Yeah, Miyoungie, you're drunk we'd better go home now," He was trying to release the arms of her. 

"Jjongie-ah. You're naughty, hehehe I don’t want to go home," She said with a laugh, I'm sure she was very drunk. 

"Hey ... you,,, what is your name,"

"What?" I'm walking closer to where they sit.
-
"Can you help me take her out until she gets a taxi."
-
"It's time to go home, I'm sorry sir I can’t help you." I replied.
-
"Come on, just this once, she's very inconvenient."He begged me.
-
I think that he is a customer of this cafe. I do what he requested lazily.

Taxi comes
He helped the woman and escorted down to the taxi and then mentions an address to the driver.
-
"Will she be okay, you don’t drive her home?" I asked.
-
"She's usually like that. You want to go home? I'll take you? Hyorin"

“How can you knowing my name?”

-

He just pointing at my name tag.”How?OK I’ll Take you.!!
"This is for my gratitude because you have helped me. Let me know the way I kinda forgot."He pulled my hand towards his car.
-
Then he take me home again, there is a strange feeling in my heart, my heart was beating faster. In the car I kept my head down and smiled a little.

Next day

Seungyeon POV

"I had to leave this morning quickly, Ms. Oh has cautioned me not to be late to the hotel."Seungyeon has finished her work uniform.
-
"Seungyeon-ah, Fighting!" Hyorin raised her fist in the air, although her eyes still closed.
-
Seungyeon tied her hair neatly , standing in front of the mirror as she straightened her uniform wear.
-
"I'm leaving, Hyorinie!"
-
"Hmmm," replied the position Hyorin half asleep.
-
Today Seungyeon with some workmates have given the task to help serve the guests at the opening of new hotel. Seungyeon on the way to herr destination. The bus was stopped due to traffic light. Besides Seungyeon’s bus, there’s Jinki who was driving. For the second time they were very close. But unfortunately none of them are aware of it. Traffic lights turn green. Jinki cars turn to the left, while the bus sped straight.

Jinki go fetch Hyoyeon first. They both represent their fathers in the invitation.
-
Seungyeon arrived at Canyon Hotel , ready to do her job.
"Well, there are a lot of guests here,"Seungyeon muttered peeking from behind the wall.

-

When Seungyeon's serving guests, Seungyeon see Jinki and  Hyoyeon entered the ball room.Seungyeon gaping, her eyes rounded, never thought he could see Jinki again. Seungyeon covered her face using a tray, kept her head down, hoping Jinki didn’t see her, she kept walking toward the pantry.

-

"What's wrong with you, Seungyeon?" Ms. Oh asked her.
-
"I want to ask permission to leave early because I feel my body isn’t fit," Seungyeon ask for permission.
-
"Go to rest,  I give you permission for this time ."
-
"Thank you Ms. Oh, excuse me."
Seungyeon home through the alley behind the hotel near the toilet.
-
-
"Huft ...!" Seungyeon stopped walking backwardsto hide themselves behind a wall anymore.

End of POV None

 

Seungyeon POV

I'm still standing behind the wall to calm down until I'm sure Jinki already entered the toilet. Looks like things are quiet, I just started walking.
"HUFT!" Jinki suddenly appear before me.
-
"What are you doing here?" He asked me
-
"Jin ... Jinki, you also are here," I said pretending not to know of his existence.
-
"Since when are you in Seoul, you live here now?"Jinki leaned his body on the wall right next to me.
-
"OOhhh, I must go now, many jobs i should do. A. .. I leave," I turned around, Jinki  took my hand away quickly  makes me very close to his body.
-
"Wait, Seungyeon, you have not answered my question yet. Where do you live? You don’t want to tell me?," Jinki said he was still holding my hand tightly, his face is very close to me now. There a strange feeling occurred  in my heart.
-
I let go of his hand, "Jinki I must go now. I don’t have time," I'm running as fast as possible away from Jinki, I still hear the faint sound of calling from Jinki. As his voice faded and not heard again.

 

End of Seungyeon POV

 

Jinki POV

Hyoyeon and I got to the Canyon Hotel, many invitations were present.
-
"Hello Mr. Lee, you've come?" the owner greeted me, then glanced toward Hyoyeon. "she ..."
-
"She is Mr. Kim Minjung’s daughter." I replied.Hyoyeon bent
-
"Ah ... I remember, is she your girlfriend?" He asked again.
-
"No, she is my friend." I replied.
-
"Oh, sorry I thought you guys were lovers. You guys look very harmonious."
-
I just smiled to respond to his statement.
My eyes caught a glimpse of the body of someone who is familiar. She run in a hurri while bowed her head.
-
"All right, Mr. Lee I want to greet other guests, I hope you and Ms. Kim enjoy our event." The owner passed.
-
"OK!”I give a less attention to what he was talking about because my eyes are still fix at the person's just now.
-

"Jinki ,..." Hyoyeon waved her hand in front of my face. 

"Hyoyeon, I’ll go for a while, you wait for me here OK," I said 

I walked to the toilet, but a few steps before I reached the toilet door. I saw a shadow person behind the hallway behind the wall. Floodlights make the shadow very clearly visible. I approached the mysterious shadow. 

"HUFT!" shehalf-shouted, but her voice muffled by her hand covering . 

"Seungyeon what are you doing here?" I asked her. 

"Jin ... Jinki, you're here?" her voice trembling. 

"Since when have you in Seoul.Do you live here now?" I leaned my body against the wall right next to her. 

"OOhhh, I must go now, many jobs i should do. A. .. I leave," 

"Wait!" I grabbed Seungyeon’s hand until her face was so close to mine.
"You have not answered my question yet, Where do you live? You don’t want to tell me?" I asked, her hands still in my hand. There is a feeling said that I don’t want her to leave.
-
"Jinki, I must go now. I don’t have time." Seungyeon let go of my hand, then run very fast without looking back. I wanted to pursue but my mobile rang.
-
"Um, what?" I answered a little annoyed.
-
"Jinki, why are you so long, Mr.. Yoo and Mr. Lim are waiting for you," said Hyoyeon on the other side.
-

"I'll be there," I said, then closed my mobile.
Before I leave, my eyes fixed on something lying on the floor, an handkerchief.
"Seojung ....? This is mine, Why did she ...?" I pocketed the handkerchief.

End of Jinki POV

Seungyeon POV
I managed to run away from that place, I set my breath at the bus stop. Just before I boarded a bus that had just arrived, my foot accidentally stepped on something, a wallet, and I picked it up. I opened the wallet after I boarded the bus.

-

"Well the owner of this wallet is definitely a rich man." Cash, credit cards, membership cards of social foundations, I haven’t found his identity card.
"What if I do not find it. Does that mean this will be mine, God dropped this from heaven." I mumbled."Aish, Seungyeon-ah you're not making this up." I hit my own head.
I GOT IT!
"Kim Nayoung… address .... Um ... I'll return to your ‘lord’."
-

I started not sure of the address that I want to go. Rows of luxurious house is in front of me now.
"Here ..." I put my finger on my lips.
-
Ting tong ting tong, I rang the bell on the wall of the house.
someone opened the door.
-
Annyeong, ..! Is it true that this is the house of Mrs.Kim Nayoung. "I bow my body after a young man opened the door. Seeing his face once, made me smile because his expression is very funny.
-
"Yes, why are you looking for her?" He asked me.
-
"I want to give it back to her," I pulled the wallet from inside my bag.
-
"Who comes, Jungsoo?" A middle-aged woman came out toward us. Ehmmm this guy namedJungsoo. (Jungsoo which I mean here is SuperJunior Leader Lee Teuk, I use his real name ParkJungsoo)

"He ... Mrs ... this girl come to returned your wallet." Jungsoo handed it to Mrs. Kim
-
"Ah, this is ... I looked everywhere, where you find it? Thank you for bringing it back to me." She said smiled at me.
-
"I accidentally found it at the bus stop, Um,,, I have to go home, excuse me."

-

"Wait a minute, you don’t want to go inside first ..." Mrs.Kim offered me.
I just shook my head.
-
"Or, you definitely need this for your transport ,"Mrs. Kim gave some money to me.
-
"Thank you ma'am, that's not what I expected. I still have money left to go home. Keep your wallet well. I really must go home now. Excuse me," I went home.

-

She was very pretty, very gentle, she was already not young anymore, but I really liked looking at her face. Her manner is gentle andmake you not bored for always nearby to her.

End of Seungyeon POV

Jinki POV

"I come home ...." I threw myself on the sofa,opened my jacket and tie that I wear.
-
"Jinki,. What about the show?  Is it fun." My mother sat down beside me.
-
"Tiring," I said, closing my eyes.
-
"I've found my wallet, a girl came here to returned it."My mother started to tell a story.
-
“Jinki, do you want to eat or drink anything?"Jungsoo asked.
-

“No Thanks, hyung.”I shook my head.

-
"But i forgot to ask her name," My mother was holding her forehead.
-
"Her name is Seungyeon," Jungsoo came with a cup of beverage.
-
"What?" I immediately opened my eyes when I heard Jungsoo mention a familiar name for me.
-
"The warm tea. It’s good for you,"he replied, laying the tea on the table.

"It’s not that, the name was ...." I want Jungsoo repeat again to make sure that I had not misheard.
-
"She, the girl's name is Seungyeon, HanSeungyeon," he replied.
-
"How do you know?" My mother asked.
-
"Name tag that she wears ,"
-
"Is Seungyeon who Their mean is Seungyeon that I know, I just met her this afternoon, it's impossible, it just a coincidence. Many people who have names Seungyeon, Jinki ..." I muttered to myself.
-
"What happened, Jinki?" My mother said.
-
“No mom, nothing. "I said

 

End of Jinki POV      

@ Dububu: of course I miss every comment kekeke you give to me, thank you. I hope you always liked my story.
@ Block-ster: You must be very busy now, Hope you can come back ASAP.
@ Angangfareen: Um About the stars, you understand the meaning of the sentence. I love it. I still have a few beautiful word and i will write it in the right time, just wait for it.HOHOHO. Thank you
@ ChristaLee: thank you for giving more attention to the story. hopefully this isn’t make you bore to give me your comments.
@ All Readers: Do not forget to comment and subcribe, thanks.