God of Tofu

I'm So In Love With You

 

None of POV

“Ehm, Jjong, You already arrive? What took you so long?” Jinki said on the phone.

-

“Almost, I don’t know where it is exactly, you got a good hiding place, it’s so hard to find it.” Jjong said while driving. He observing  around, he is look at to his left and right. Unusual street, he is being here for the first time. He is doing this just for his best friend, Jinki. Jjong once and twice ask local citizen.

“Thank you” Jjong bowed, then back to his car. On the way he’s seeing a boy and a girl walking together hand in hand. Jjong turn to set eyes on them.

“Ehm…Cute couple,”Jjong mutter. His right hand holding on steering wheel and his left hand touch his lips.

End of None POV

-

At the market.

Jaejin POV

I am really happy today, meet again with Jinki hyung, and it make me realize that god still give me a chance to thank him. But I feel weird about Seungyeon Noona, why is she very unfriendly to him. They have not met each other before yet.

“Noona, I’m sorry, I hope you’ll realize that all of your thought about Jinki hyung was wrong.” I whisper by my self.

I look toward Jinki hyung. He is talking to someone on his cell phone, 10 feets far from me. His face looks uneasy. Then he comes to me, sits beside me..

“Hyung, may I ask you something?” I turn to face him.

-

“What?” He face me.

-

“Do have any problem?, I do not mean to interfere your own business but I want to help you if you don’t mind.” I gazed to his face, he gave me a  bitter smile.

-

“I have a conflict with my parents, my dad.”He said as He’s looking at the ground.

-

“Why?” I asked him again.

-

“Because my dad forced me to…”

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding

His words cut by his phone ring. He receive the call.

-

“Jjong-ah…Already arrive,Okay, stay there I will chase you.

He hang up the phone.

“Jaejin, I’ll leave you for a moment. Jjong is already here, nearby your home.” He said while hold my shoulder.

-

“Jonghyun hyung, I really want to meet him, but I can’t, you know why. I’m pointing to my table that full with vegetables and fruits.

 -

“It’s Okay Jaejin, I’ll  be back later.” Jinki hyung walking far away until lost in sight.

End of Jaejin POV

Jinki POV

I left Jaejin to meet Jjong, passing through the way I passed before with Jaejin, until I get the bridge. I see a girl sit side by side with a boy and it’s Seungyeon! Yes, she’s Seungyeon. They look so close, maybe the guy beside her is her …

Ah, it’s better to run faster, jjong is waiting for me. I run and run until jjong appear in front of me. He lays his body on his car. Still not seeing me.

“Jjong!!”, I yelled at him as I’m  waving my hand to him, He turns his head and make sure that this is me.

-

“YAH, LEE JINKI” He hugs me and pull me out.”What are you doing here, I go crazy looking for this place. I asked so many local civilians until I got here.” He talked without space while he rubbed his hair.

-

“Do not talk too much, where is my stuff, my cell phone will off in a few minutes.” I open the baggage. Carry on all my belongings, jjong helps me too.

-

“Where do you live now?”

-

“follow me.”

Jjong walk behind me.

“There”I’m pointing Jaejin’s  house.

-

“Are you sure, you can stay in this…little  house?”.Jjong walked faster than before to make the same line with me.

-

“You think??”I answered his question with question again.

-

“I don’t know,,,Do the owner didn’t mind, feel disturbed by your appearance?”

-

“I hope they didn’t. I think this place is better than I have to live in Seoul and do the engage with someone who I don’t love. Ah, My dad still try to looking for me?”I put all my luggage in the patio.

-

“Off course, he’ll never stop until he catch you!” Jjong create his hand and pretend being like a lion which ready to attack its victim.”And he’ll eat you because you won’t do what he wants.”Jjong quite for a little time.

-

-

“Jinki, are you sure the occupant let you stay here?”Jjong repeats his question, it is like he remembered me to Seungyeon who didn’t like me to stay in her house.

-

Before I answer him, Auntie come out,”Of course we didn’t mind…”

-

“Ah…Auntie, I’m so sorry my friend just make you annoyed,” I bow to her.

-

“It’s alright, Jinki, I’m glad you’re here, because of you Jaejin able to back here with me. Is he your friend?” Auntie pointed to Jjong.

-

“Annyeong, Auntie I’m Jonghyun.”Jjong Bowed her.

-

“Jonghyun who was with my son too? I really grateful with you son.”Auntie hold Jjong’s hand.

-

“Jaejin?...Jaejin, the boy who…at that time…”Jjong’s eyes look up, try to memorize.

-

“Yes Jjong, She is Jaejin’s  mom.”I hold Auntie’s Shoulder, she touch my hand, smiling at me.

-

“Come in…We’re talking there.”

Auntie pull our hands to come into living room.

End of Jinki POV

Seungyeon POV

 

“I really really want to get a job, oppa, how difficult to get one in Seoul.” I said while my foot play into the water of the river.

-

“Two days you stayed there, and didn’t get any, hahaha. Seungyeon-ah you have to keep trying, Fighting!!!”His fist fly in the air.”I’ll work hard too.”

-

“Oppa, have you a good job in the south?”

Junho Oppa nodded his head.

-

“Seungyeon-ah, I’ll support from the back, you must be can do it!!But…I’ll be missing you so much because you’ll come home rarely.”Junho oppa said as he made sad face.

-

“I’ll always call you,”I lay my head on his shoulder.

-

“Promise?” he gave me his pinky promise

-

“Promise…”we entwined our fingers.

-

“We must go home, Seungyeon, let’s go!!!your mom will worrying you”

-

-

-

Junho oppa release his hand from mine, then kiss my forehead.

“I love you,Seungyeon.” He gave me his nice smile.

-

“I love you too Oppa…”I hug him tightly.

-

“You’re two are nice couple.”I heard someone voice.

I broke our hug, and looking for the voice come from.

-

“Who are you?” Again there is so many stranger recently.

He have not answer my question yet, Jinki come out behind him.

-

“Whom are you talking with, Jjong?”

Jinki glancing at me and junho oppa by turn.

“Oh, Seungyeon-ah,” Still smiling.”Your boyfriend?”

-

“Seungyeon, They are…”Junho said that he’s so surprise saw stranger in my house.

-

“They are…It’s a long story , oppa, come in I’ll tell you.” I drag him into living room.

Mom appear from kitchen.

-

“Seungyeon-ah, you’re back.Junho, how are you?” Mom hugged me and junho oppa.

-

“I hope you don’t misunderstood, oppa, they are………………………..”I tell him fram the star I met Jinki, and mom adding to my story about jonghyun the other guy and about Jaejin. Anticipate to Junho’s oppa negative thinking.

-

“You afraid that I’ll be jealous because they live here?” Junho oppa laughed scuttle my hair.

-

“You two…I saw you in the street.”Jjong said.

-

“Oh, ya…Did you see all of what we’re doing?”Junho oppa still laughed.

-

“Oppa, What do you mean ‘all’?” I whined as I hit  his arm lightly.

-

“Haha…No. I was too busy to think about someone who sit beside me.”Jjong gape Jinki.

-

“I think I have to go now, Auntie I’ll visit you next time.”Junho oppa hugs mom, shake Jonghyun and jinki’s hand. I staring him until he lost from my sight.

I left Jinki and Jonghyun two alone in the living room without look at them at all.

End of Seungyeon POV

Jinki POV

Seeing Seungyeon with Junho made my heart ache, Why?...I just remember about my time together with Seojung. Did Seojung knows that I really miss her.

“Jinki, She is…”Jjong broke my thought.

-

“Jaejin’s Noona, Seungyeon.”Jjong laid his body on sofa as he eat cookies that auntie prepared for us.

-

“Ah,,,She’s very nice. Beautiful” Jjong said as he nos his head few times.

-

“Jjong-ah, she has a boyfriend, remember it!” I shoved him.

-

“But, she’s too furious,”Jjong whispered to my ear.”And I’m sure you won’t like her, right?”He added while smirked.

-

“SSSHHH, Are you crazy, stay out”I pushed him.”How is my dad, company still alright without me, is it getting better?”

-

“Mr Kim, still give his fund to company, though you reject his daughter. But don’t think about your dad will forgive you, just in your dream.”

-

“Forget him, I just thinking about my mom now, is she alright?I ask you to visit her and make sure that she’s alright Jjong.” I held back my tears.

-

“Don’t worry, I will.” Jjong made sure.

-

-

Jjong leave, and I’m back to help Jaejin at market.

End of Jinki POV

Seungyeon POV

I just locked my self in bedroom, texting with Junho oppa.

 

From : Junho Oppa

To      : Seungyeon

I have something to give to you

I reply his text

Wah, waiting for your gift ^_^

 

I hear my family’s and Jinki voice in vague. Jaejin and mom are laughing. How nice is he until my mom falls for his good act. They’re looks so close. Have I think again about him.It is too much, let him stay here as our thanks because of he helped Jaejin,

But, Han Seungyeon, he saved your brother, Remember it!Maybe Jaejin won’t be able to be with you and your mom now if Jinki didn’t found him.

And do not be too much treat him so bad and always give him your fierce face

Like yesterday. Notice to his good behave. He is a good guy, don’t deny it.

Mom is laughing again, it is like mom has one more son. Jaejin never act so cold to me before, Ah Han seungyeon, your little brother just didn’t like your bad manner.

And finally, Junho oppa, why did he just let Jinki staying in my house,without jealous ?

 

Tok tok tok

Someone knocked my  door.

“Seungyeon-ah…You want to join us” My mom asked me.

-

“Yes, mom…” I got out of my room, their eyes spot on me.”What are you talking about?Heard so fun because so many laughter here.” I said while I tight my hair make a pony tail.

I sit beside mom.

-

“Jaejin said all of people in market called jinki tofu because of his skin is too pale.”

Mom explain.

Jinki just spread his smile

-

“Yeah, they also said that because we sell vegetables so god of tofu came to our house, hahaha.” Jaejin laughed loudly, touched Jinki’s arm and jinki just do a little laugh soundless.

-

I relieve that jaejin back like before. Not acted cold just like this morning. We spend the night with sharing story. But I can’t force myself to treat him well, I only let him stay here. I try to be friend with him.

End of Seungyeon POV

--------------

Kyaaaaa,,,,,I finished this chapter, Fiuhhhh

And do not forget to leave your comments guys, cause I need it!

Thank you.^_*