Life Star

I'm So In Love With You

 

Seungyeon POV

 

Well, come here mom, here is fun. You could feel how cool the air in here, "I ran my hand stretched out for joy. my mother walked slowly, enjoying the breeze that blows away.

-

"You're right, this place is beautiful. Also .... "My mother's smile faded.

-

"Mom ...." I walked over to her, hugged her and pressed my cheek to her.
-
"We can look at your father's house from here," my mother to tears.

-
"Mom ... Don’t cry, we all miss Dad." I said wiping away tears of my mother with my thumb," Mommy, Look! Jaejin  and Jinki was cycling down there," I pointed toward them.
-
"I always feel that they are siblings. So close. Your little brother was very childish. "My mother laughed.

-
I also smiled to myself when I saw them. Jaejin sitting in the back while Jinki is riding a bicycle. They do that by turns, full of laughter. They even followed us into the hills.
End of Seungyeon POV
Jinki POV

"It's been long time, I did not ride a bike," I said while pedaling.
-
"Oh yes, If I’m feeling bored I'll bike in this place," said Jaejin who sat behind me, "Hyung, we get there," Jaejin pointing up into the hills.
-
On top of the hill, Seungyeon and Aunt Han was standing and smiling in our direction.
-
"Mom !!!," Jaejin screaming for his mother.

-
"Jaejin-ah, don’t yell like that. You're like a child,grow up a bit, " Seungyeon scolded  Jaejin. Jaejin pouted his lips.
-
I circulated my views elsewhere. The scene here reminds me of Seojung.

 

Flash back

"Oppa ... What are you doing?" Seojung noticed something that I created with curiosity.
-
"Here, where is your finger?"
-
"Huh?" Seojung raised his hand to me.
-
"For you," I put a ring that I made from the flowers to Seojung’s finger.
-
"Ah ... it’s very lovely, thank you oppa." Seojung said, smiling sweetly at me.

-

"Thinking of someone?" Seungyeon  obscure thoughts. After I realized, Seungyeon had been sitting next to me. "Let me guess, Seojung?"
-
"You can read the contents of my head?" I asked without turning my head.
-

"No, Who’s can make you smile yourself but Seojung?" I glanced at her. She answered me with more questions. I looked towards the other when Seungyeon turning her face to me.
The atmosphere became awkward. Then I see towards Jaejin and Aunt Han who was not far from where we were. Pay  attention to what they do.Jaejin spoiled at his mother's shoulder. Jaejin  his mother’s cheek. Jaejin rubbed both of his palms as he blew and then put them on the cheek of Aunt Han.

-
"My mother would do the same if we feel cold."Seungyeon explained, she knows what I have been questioned in my heart
-
I don’t know what happened to me. Today I felt a strange feeling. There is a feeling pleased to see Aunt Han go home. But, why I’m feelings of sadness and I don’t know what is the reason. I was afraid that I would be separated from them and won’t see them again.
Jinki Ah .... You think too much

 

"Let's go home," Aunt Han was standing near me.
I walked side by side with Seungyeon follow the steps of Aunt Han and Jaejin  in front of us.
-
-
At home

"Jinki ...." Jjong come out from a crowd of of people dressed all in black uniform and I 'm sure that they are my father's straw men.
-
"Jjong, why would they ...?" All eyes look at me
-
Jjong stepped closer to me.

-
"Jinki,,,, I'll tell you when we're reachSeoul. But now I want you to follow us . Your mother in the hospital now. I'm afraid she can’t survive. her condition is very weak, the doctor advised, not to made her depressed. All I know is that she can sick because too often think about you and forget to think about herself. "Jjong explained.
-
"What was done by my father?"
-

"Your father already knows that you are here, he had someone to follow me during my visit here last time. Therefore these people .... "Jjong can’t continue his words.
-
I looked at Seungyeon and her family. They’re standing next to me without speaking a word.
-
"Jjong,,, I ..." It was hard to leave them. That's all I want to tell to be honest.
-
"For your mother, go home  Jinki. she must be waiting for you. You said that you also miss your mother, right? "Seungyeon said while holding my shoulder.
-
Seungyeon, why do not you  hold me, even let me go with them, I said to myself.
-

"Jinki, your family needs you more, I'm glad that you can stay with us, but .... it will be better if you stay with your family, I know what your mother feel ." Aunt Han advise me. Jaejin just nodded.
-
"If you fear of forced marriage, throw away that thought Jinki, because your father had to cancel the plan." Jjong whispered in my ear.
-
I find it hard to decide.
-
"Jinki don’t worry about us. your mother is waiting for you, be thankful because you still have an intact family. "Seungyeon added.
-
With a heart full of sorrow, I left Han family and returned to Seoul's .

"Thank you for all you did for our family. We are deeply indebted, Jinki Hyung, I would really miss you," Jaejin said as he hugged me, I looked at Aunt Han and Seungyeon,Seungyeon didn’t want to see me she just bowed her head. I waited Seungyeon to see me, but my hope seems vain

-

"Jinki, are you ready?" Jjong asked me prepare to run his car.
-
I nodded weakly
-
"I go, if I had the chance I'll visit here,"I said in my heart.

"We have already passed one step, although Mr. Lee has canceled plans to your engagement with Jinki. I already have other plans to take over their companies. Your brother will coming soon, pick him at the airport. You have to stay close to Lee Jinki. Our strength will increases with the presence of your brother here. "Mr. Kim Minjung said as he looked out his office window. 
- 
Hyoyeon only hear the words of his father's, silence.
- 
"Why are you silent, Hyoyeon? " 
- 
"No dad, I just feel glad that Jinki have returned, they say that Jinki arrived at the hospital to see Aunt Lee," Hyoyeon answer. 
- 
"Then what you actually stay here for?, go to catch up to the hospital, I knew that you would really want to meet him." Kim Minjung pulled Hyoyeon then push her slowly toward the door. 
- 
Hyoyeon smiled, "I leave, dad, see you later," 
End of None POV

Hyoyeon POV
At Hospital

I felt my heart wanted to jump for joy, could seeJinki again, Maybe he didn’t have the same feelings as I feel to him. But I'm very happy to hear Jinki is back to Seoul.

"Jinki, ..." I walked toward him, he looked at me and smiled. 
- 
"Hyoyeon, ... it’s been a long time I did’t see you," My heart was beating fast when Jinki said my name. He was always friendly and his eyes made me increasingly difficult to avoid my feelings for him. I really fell in love with him. 
- 
"Hyoyeon, why? Are you sick?" Jinki asked again

-
"Ah, I'm not sick," I get nervous so aware that Jinki’s face very close to me earlier.
-
Jinki entered the treatment room of  Aunt Lee,followed by Jjong behind. Shortly Jjong out,
"Hyoyeon, ... You do not want to come in?" Jjong askedcasually. I followed him.
End of Hyoyeon POV.

Seungyeon POV
"You didn’t finish your dinner again, Seungyeon-ah?" My mother asked as she tidied the dinner table. Jaejin carry dirty dishes into the kitchen and wash it off. I cleaned dining table with a rag without answering her question.
"Seunyeon-ah," Once again my mother calling me.Hold my face and stared into my eyes.
-
"I'm fine, mom. I'm going out for a while, "My mom let me, confused.
-
-

I looked up the sky, so many stars there, they are shining, twinkling accompany the moon. Very crowded there, I thought. But I feel the opposite, I feel lonely.  I'm getting used to seeing Jinki  everyday, He always smiles not only to me but also everyone. Everyone asks about him, everyone missed him. In the market, at home, in the gardenin every place Jinki get the attention of people around. Because of his good behave and friendly.
I feel my tears falling down my cheeks. I'm always reminded of all the things he has done for my family too. After Junho oppa, he also went.
-
"Noona!!," I heard a voice Jaejin I immediately remove my tears. Jaejin sat beside me.
-

"Noona, ... Are you crying," Jaejin closer his face at me, make sure that his guess is correct. 

"I just ... remember to everyone who has left us," I avoid eye with Jaejin. 

"Are you missing Jinki hyung?" Jaejin said as he sat cross-legged. 

The question is very plain, I thought. 
"Not just him, he would brag if knowing this," I replied curtly. 

"Hmmmm, why should feel lonely Noona?, Look at many stars up there. SEE THE STARS UP THERE IF YOU'RE MISSING SOMEONE. MAYBE PEOPLE THAT YOU’RE MISSING ARE ALSO SEEING THE SAME STARS, THEY ARE THERE, "Jaejin cast his eyes to the sky. 

"The sentence of Jinki, you remember those well. But Jinki forget, If rain clouds, the stars will disappear. They also will go up to until they aren’t visible. "I said, hugging my knees. I accidentally saw the scar on my knee.Make me think of incident in the shack the other day.
Arrrgh, why I can’t throw Jinki from my mind, my eyes began to watery. 
- 
"Noona You're wrong, though there are clouds, the stars did’t go. They remain there, it's just we can’t see them, but the stars still life here, "Jaejin rubbing his chest. 
- 
Jaejin learn from Jinki a lot. 
- 
"And blessed are, keep them in your heart," My mother came to bring blankets 
Then sit in between me and Jaejin, then the three of us covering our body. Me and Jaejin rested our heads on the shoulders of mom’s. My tears finally fell as well, I'm sure it was wet mom’s clothes. 
- 
"Seungyeon,-ah, I received it this afternoon, for you," My mother hands an envelope. 
- 
"Letter? From who? "I flip through to find the name of the sender. 
"Hyorin?" I opened and read it. 
- 
Dear Seungyeon, 
Seungyeon-ah, when you read this letter, you'd wonder what was wrong with me. It is hard to reach you, where are you throw your mobile. It's the only way because I haven’t had time to come to your house yet. 
There is good news for you, the place where I work is opening the job, and I've asked for a place for you.Coming soon!, I'm waiting! 
-Hyorinie- 
I folded the letter. Seeing my mother and Jaejin. 
"What does it say Noona?" Jaejin asked with enthusiasm, and he couldn’t hide his curiosity. 
- 
"I ... will work in Seoul!! Hyorin told me that the place she worked was in need of new employees, Mom ... Finally, God answered my prayers. 
- 
"Noona, Congratulations! The three of us hugged each other. 
- 
"Come in! I can’t wait," I leave 
- 
"Wait for me, Seungyeon-ah ... When will you want to go?" Mom asked as she took the blanket that we used earlier. Jaejin was sleepy so that the course be slow. 
- 
"Tomorrow. Mom "I replied. 
- 
I prepare the clothes that will I take tomorrow morning. I accidentally dropped something tucked from the folds of my shirt. I picked it up, an embroidered handkerchief Seojung name on it. 
"It's Jinki," I put that handkerchief together with other clothes. 
- 
- 
In Seoul 
"SEUNGYEON! Ahhaaaa I waited for you since yesterday," Hyorin stormed out of her house and hugged me, prancing. 
- 
"Hyorin, you must help me to find a place to live." I lifted the bag into Hyorin’s house. 
- 
"No," replied Hyorin without expression. 
- 
"Hyorinie ... Please," I gave her my puppy eyes. Cupped both of my palms. 
- 
"I want you to stay here, together with me." 
- 
“I will bother you, Won’t I?" 
- 
"No, I'm happy to accept you." Hyorin give me a glass of water.

-

“Thank you so much, Hyorinie…,”

-

“Because I’m your friend, Seungyeon…”


End of Seungyeon POV

-----------

@ Blockster: Hi,.... I get back hopefully my story can be more interesting. Hmm, I always imaginedJinki who always be nice.
@ Dububu: Where are you?, Are you busy? You've read my last chapter . I lose your unique comments, kekeke
@ ChristaLee: I'm glad you liked my story, and will be even happier if you leave your comments.
@ Angangfareen: Welcome, I'm so glad you liked my story, I will try to make my story interesting. Hwaiting!! I wait your comments
@ all readers: Do not forget to comment and subscribe , Thank you so much!