Slander

I'm So In Love With You

 

"Well, I had enough small talk, Han Seungyeon I know you're close to Jinki lately, but do you know that Jinki has been engaged to another girl?" He said. 

"Neh??" I gasp, holding a sense of my surprised
"I'm sure Jinki didn’t tell you, right?" 

I can’t answer anything. 

"So my purpose get you here is to ask you to stay away from my son, you should be aware that you were not worth having contact with my son. He prospective heir to my company, and you're just a café waiter who didn’t have anything. And I know what you mean approaching Jinki " 


"Sir, What do you mean, me and Jinki just friends and ....," I tried to explain. 

"Please, Miss Han Seungyeon, whether this is enough to make you disappear from Jinki’s life?," He took out two money belts and then handed it to me. I'm sure there are huge numbers, this is my first time I saw so much money. 

I looked at the pile of money, my heart ached that Jinki’s father branded me as woman who are going to do everything for money. 

"Whether the number is less to comply your demand?, I will give more than this, because I know your purpose being close to Jinki is just for money, right?" 

My tears flowed, my heart feels more sore. I hold the money, crying. 
"Save your money back, sir, I don’t need it," I handed back the money. 
"I am only a poor girl, I'm just a waiter but I'm not hungry for treasure. I still have my pride, and you need to remember Sir, I have no ambition to approach Jinki, because I know Jinki and I have many differences, including our status. You do not bother doing this, I won’t see him again if he already has a fiancee. "My tears continued to flow. 

"Uncle, you here?" The voice of a girl made me wipe my tears came quickly. 

"Ei you guys, Na Young-ah you also come," said Mr Lee. 
Apparently the girl was the girl who came with Jinki when at the Hotel Canyon the other day. And she came with Mrs. Kim. 

"Hubby, what are you doing, hey you,,," Mrs. Kim tried to remember. 

"Annyeong, Mrs Lee long time no see, you ..." I Said

"I was shopping with Hyoyeon, right Hyoyeon, Hubby and Seungyeon why are you here?" Ask Mrs. Kim, who turns out to be Mr. Lee's wife, they are Jinki’s parents. 

"There are only minor problems to be solved, and we're done" I see Mr. Lee glanced toward Hyoyeon. 
"I must go now, Jinki is not at the office so I have to finish some task. I'm going now, I'll pick you up if I could, "Mr. Lee held the hand of his wife. 

"Well, be careful," 
Mr. Lee left. 

"Well, Seungyeon, would you come with me, we'll buy all your needs," 

"No madam, I have to go too because, ..." I reject her offer. 

"No, you should not reject it, I want to repay for bringing back my wallet the other day, do you remember," 

I can’t help it anymore, I was forced to take them shopping. 
End of Seungyeon POV 
Hyoyeon POV 
What! Aunt would bring this ugly girls shopping together, I've managed to make Uncle didn’t like her. It seems to be difficult to make Aunt hate her too. I  have to do something, must!! What how? 
"I'm going to the toilet first, you want to come?" Asked Ms. Lee to me and Seungyeon. 

"I’ll come with you, Aunt," I replied. 

"I'll wait for you two outside." Seungyeon answered with a smile, huh smart teaser once she made the angel smile, FAKE SMILE. 

Aunt and I entered the toilet, not long I was out of the toilet and I realized that Aunt still in the toilet but Aunt very careless to leave her purse in the glass, is she not afraid of her bag will be lost. 
"AHA!" I snapped my fingers. I get a very bright idea to create embarrassment moment for the rest of her life. 
End of Hyoyeon POV 
Seungyeon POV 
Hyoyeon out of the toilet standing beside me, I think it's strange because from the beginning she didn’t want to walk side by side with me but now she's suddenly a good and caring with me. 

"It's been a long to wait?, We are just waiting for Aunt, do you still want to buy something?" 

"No." I replied simply. 

Aunt out of the toilet. 
"Come on, I still have to buy something for Seungyeon, we went to shoe stores. Come Seungyeon, "Mrs. Kim, I mean Mrs. Lee took my hand to walk beside her. 


"Hyoyeon, have you seen my wallet? Lest I forget to put it was time to buy clothes," Mrs Lee fumbled in her bag. 

"No, Aunt, I'm sure you've inserted your wallet into this bag before," said Hyoyeon. 

"Then where is it?, I can’t find it, my wallet wasn’t here." Mrs. Lee was busy out all the contents of her purse. 

Hyoyeon looks at me with her death glare, smile petty flung at me. 

"Hey, you Seungyeon, whether you are taking a wallet Aunt?" Hyoyeon accuse. 

"No, you don’t accuse people at random." I said 

"Hehhh, you're running very close to Aunt, I'm sure you have the opportunity to take it!!!," Hyoyeon push my body. 

"Hyoyeon, not her, maybe I forgot to put it, I always fail," Mrs. Lee held Hyoyeon who tried pushing me again. 

"I didn’t take it, you can explore my bags if you don’t believe it," I gave my bag to Hyoyeon. 
Hyoyeon out all the contents of my bag roughly. 

"What is this?! Aunt, this is your wallet?, I've thought that she was a thief, Huh Seungyeon what would you say?" Hyoyeon out a black wallet to the front of my face. 

"How can it be there? Mrs. Lee, I don’t take it, trust me," 

"Seungyeon-ah, you, ..." 

"Aunt, we must report it to police, because she has take your wallet, BASICLY YOU ARE A THIEVES, fast hands to do it, it seems like you're very experienced," Hyoyeon pushed my body hard and rough, until I can’t stand. 

"What is this?," Some security guard came. 

"Take her sir, she has stolen my aunt's purse," 

"I already know that you are lowlife Seungyeon, How can Jinki know you, like you know of a THIEVES accomplished," Mr. Lee to come. 

"Wait! I don’t know the wallet is in my bag, I really don’t know, Mrs. Lee you have to trust me, I'm sure you must believe me, right?" Guards handcuffed my hand and led me to the police station 
Mrs Lee just didn’t say anything, just see them take me, She must be very disappointed with me, but I didn’t do anything, how do I explains to her. What should I do. They will bring me to the prison. 


At Police Station 
"I didn’t do it, sir, I didn’t take the wallet, the wallet was suddenly there in my bag. Sir, I beg you let me go, I didn’t take it, suddenly the purse is in my bag and I didn’t know how that happened. My God what should I do to get you all believe me. " 

"There’s no thief wants to admit their misdeeds. You're also like them, plain and  pretend to not knowing anything so we don’t punish you. "Said one officer. 

"No sir, I swear I didn’t know how the wallet in my bag, please let me ..." I cried as he pleaded with the cops. 

"If we believe you, prison will be quiet, because every thief will be reasonably the same with you." Answered the policeman. 

They confine me, I don’t knows until when I was here. What if my mother knew of this problem, hre disease will recur, and I would feel very guilty. 
End of Seungyeon POV 
Jinki POV 
I returned from a business trip in the U.S., one week didn’t meet Seungyeon make my brain is full of her image. I miss her, miss her very much. In my hand  there’s a souvenir that I brought from the U.S., and a phone that will make me and Sengyeon easy to communicate. 
From the airport I immediately raced to the Hyorin’s house. I want  first person who greeted me was Seungyeon. 


At hyorin's home 
Hyorin opened the door after hearing I knocked on her door several times. Hyorin face looks harsh and very cold. 
"Is Seungyeon inside?" I asked. 

"You, you still dare to come here. Hah! No Shame, " Hyorin chided me with no reason. 

"Hyorin-ah, why do you behave like this, what did I do?" 

"still pretending not to know, or did not want to know, Jjong didn’t tell you?" 

"No, I have not met him yet, because I, ..." I looked down to hide the face of. "I really want to see Seungyeon, so I went straight from the airport here." 

"Oh. I guess you don’t meet Seungyeon again because since you met her, She never live in peace. She’s always having problems, "Hyorin constantly yell at me. 

"Is it like that ... Hyorin, I apologize if I've made a mistake but let me see her now. "I'm sure my face is now like a beggar who was begging. 

"You couldn’t see her now," Hyorin began to cry. 

"Hyorin, What happened, Did Seungyeon okay, why do you suddenly cry. Why can’t I see her now, Where is she? Answer me Hyorin. "I shook her shoulder Hyorin who kept crying. 

"You won’t be able to see Seungyeon now, because she is in jail now and all this is because of you. You heard me. All of these problems are because of you! "Hyorin closed the door roughly. 

 

-----

@ ChristaLee : Be Calm girl, Jinki's father will realise that Seungyeon better that Hyoyeon, Thank youu always waiting for my update

@ Bock-ster : UPDATE!!!Thank you, you always be my reader, kekeke