Free

I'm So In Love With You

 

"You couldn’t see her now," Hyorin began to cry. 

"Hyorin, What happened, Did Seungyeon okay, why do you suddenly cry. Why can’t I see her now, Where is she? Answer me Hyorin. "I shook her shoulder, kept crying. 

"You won’t be able to see Seungyeon now, because she is in jail now and all this because of you. You heard me?!. All of these problems are because of you! "Hyorin closed door roughly 

"What do you mean about Seungyeon in the jail, How could it happened, I beg you Hyorin,  explain to me!!!," I said banging on the door. 

Hyorin opened her door again, "You ask yourself , and  if she still wants to see your face, and one more thing, please don’t give her fake hope, Jinki talk honestly with her, don’t chase Seungyeon again, I don’t want you to hurt her more deeply. Seungyeon have suffered enough after what she has experienced so far. I don’t want to see her tears to flow continuously. Don’t hurt her, or I'll hate you with all my life. I don’t care if you are Jjong’s good friends, I would still hate you if you do it " 

"Hyorin, I ... no, I still don’t understand what are you talking about Hyorin, I will meet Seungyeon NOW," 

"Officers won’t let you go, now is not the time visiting hours," 

"I don’t care!" I said running away. 

"Are you crazy?" Yell hyorin again. 
I ran my best run to wherever my feet take me, I wasn’t able to think clearly, I can’t review all of Hyorin’s  
"YES, LEE Jinki, DO NOT TAKE ACTION reckless, IF YOU COME TONIGHT THEY WILL TAKE YOU OUT, go home! tomorrow I'll take you there, okay" Hyorin followed behind me. 

"YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND HYORIN, 1 WEEK I FEEL TORTURED JUST BECAUSE I CAN’T SEE HER, YOU KNOW, AND NOW YOU SAY SHE IS THERE IN THE JAIL BECAUSE OF ME YOU THINK I CAN WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW AGAIN?, NO HYORIN I CAN’T!!, I WILL GET THERE NOW, YOU HEARD?! I WANT ALL CLEAR TONIGHT. YOU MUST EXPLAIN ME!!. "I said screaming middle of the road, I can’t hold my emotions. 

"Jinki, I beg, go home.it won’t work if you like this. Calm yourself. I'm sorry to tell you about Seungyeon. Said Hyorin, this time with a more subtle tone. 

"I don’t want to go home, I'll wait until tomorrow morning. Hyorin, tell me, what happened ..." 


Me and Hyorin came home. Hyorin tell what really happened while I was in the U.S..How shocked I was when Hyorin say that my father met Seungyeon and tragedies of wallet stolen, I thought it was weird. Where did my father know about Seungyeon. Why did he suddenly interfering with my life. My father could not manage my life, set with whom I relate and with whom I befriended. It's enough for forced me to become engaged with Hyoyeon. 
The next day I drove Hyorin to the police station. She said that she didn’t mean, she has forgiven me. She thought I can help Seungyeon to be free from prison. 

I enter a special room for visitors while Hyorin leave to go to work, I waited Seungyeon come from his cell I can’t imagine . Seungyeon sleeping in a place like this. 

"Jinki?,"Seungyeon call me, I turned toward her. 

"Seungyeon-ah,,," I immediately pulled over and hugged her, how I miss her, that's what I want to say, but I discourage my intention when I saw her eyes red and swollen, she must be cry for all days. 
"Seungyeon-ah, are you okay? Forgive me. Maybe my father was a misunderstanding about you, I'll explain everything to my father. You will get out of here. "I said looking into her eyes, but Seungyeon didn’t say anything, she just remained silent, her eyes vacant, her tears flowing down her cheeks. 
"Seungyeonie, what's wrong with you, are you sick?" I checked her forehead. 
End of Jinki POV 
Seungyeon POV 
"Miss Han Seungyeon, someone visits to see you," said one officer as he unlocked my cell. 

"Thanks," I said. I followed the other officers to a special room visitors. And I saw a familiar figure sitting back to me. 

"Jinki?," I called him, he turned toward me. 

"Seungyeon-ah,,," Jinki pulled me into his arms. 
"Seungyeon-ah, you okay? Forgive me. Maybe my father was a misunderstanding about you, I'll explain everything to my father. You will get out of here. "He said he saw me closely, I'm just speechless, don’t feel the tears flowing. 
"Seungyeonie, what's wrong with you, are you sick?" Jinki check on my forehead. 

"You believe me right Jinki, I didn’t do it, tell them that’s not my guilty, I can’t bear to live here. I really don’t know what I should do. I'm afraid, Jinki .... " 
Jinki wiped tears flowing on my cheek with his finger. 

"I know, Seungyeon, I believe you, without your explain anything I know you are innocent. I do everything possible so that you can be free. Calm down. I'm always beside you Seungyeon, you hear, Do you trust me? "He said while cupped my face. 

I nodded. Mixed feelings, I don’t know what should I tell him, I always feel safe when he’s nearby. 
No ,,,,! Seungyeon No, don’t use your feelings again. You remember his father said that Jinki has been engaged to another girl. He will not be yours. You have to remember that Han Seungyeon, forget Jinki, forget him forever. He only consider you as a friend, or just feel indebted because of the incident some time ago in the village. 
"Jinki, do you still want to be friends with me even though I ..." 

"Sorry, your visit time is over, Seungyeon you have to go back into your cell." An officer entered the room to cut my sentence. 
End of Seungyeon POV 
Jinki POV 
My heart ached to see Seungyeon suffer and must stay in jail like that. Where else would I have to ask for help, Jjong, Impossible... The only way is to pull out My dad’s report. My dad wouldn’t do it. My mom ... my mom was able to do so, she would withdraw the report if I request it. 
"Jinki, do you still want to be friends with me even though I ..." The last sentencefrom Seungyeon rang in my ears 
My guess is correct, just think of me as a friend Seungyeon, can’t be more than that .Why are my feelings sore in my heart to know that. It look like I had my hope is to high. she never keep me in her heart, she still kept Junho in her heart. Seungyeon never throw Junho although she said he had hated him. It was only just but her heart ... 


At home 
"Jinki, why just go home now?" My mom said hugging me. 

"I visited Seungyeon, mom ..." 

"Seungyeon ... ..? You know her?" 

I nod 
"She is the same Seungyeon, Seungyeon who is you know, Seungyeon who helped me when I was in the breakout from Dad. Mom, I want you to withdraw your report against Seungyeon? 

"I can’t," she turned back to me. 

"You can, I'm sure you can do it," I'm hugging my mother from behind. 

"Your father made a report, now he's out of town, after all, he can be angry if you do this." 

"You are the victim, mom, so you can also do it," I kept pleading. 

Mom turned toward me, "I still can’t, Jinki, I’m sorry  I want to take a break, get out of here,” 

"I don’t want to get out before you ..." 
My mother pushed me out of her room. Then close the door tightly. 

"MOM I'LL STAY HERE, I'LL BE HERE UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND. I AM SERIOUS !!!. "I knelt in front of her room so she felt sorry to see me and do what I want. 

"Don’t be stupid Jinki, after all I  couldn’t do that, you're making difficult choices for me. You know how the character of your father, right? " 

"I don’t care!! Mom heard me going here," I said still in a state on my bended knee. 


I knelt in front of the room until night  but my mom seems to remain at its founding. Jungsoo Hyung came up to me leaned forward to match his height with me. 
"Want to kneel like this until tomorrow???, you're not afraid of your father will kill you if you fight him now. Get up Lee Jinki, "said Hyung Jungsoo lifting my body so I stood up. But I insisted on holding my body to remain in a kneeling position. 

"No Hyung, I'll go on like this until mom would help me." I said without looking at his eyes. 

"You're such a stubborn child," Hyung Jungsoo knocked my mother's room. And the mother lets him go. 

A few minutes later Jungsoo Hyung told me to go into my mother's room, but I refused. My mother come out as well to woke me but I still maintain my wishes. 
"Arise, Jinki.Stand up!!! Mother said she looked at me sharply . 
I shook my head without the words out. 
"I will consider your request if you obey me, we speak in!" 

Finally I get up . I still can’t refuse any command of mom. 
"Answer honestly Lee Jinki, what's wrong with my son? Why did you become like this? Who is Seungyeon Anyway?" My mother held my cheek gently. 

"...." I think. 
"Jinki, ..." Jungsoo hyung grabbed both my shoulders from behind. 

"Mom, I .... Seungyeon, she has helped me during my stay in the village, you know, Hyung I've told you about her, you also know?" I hope they will understand my situation. 

"Do you love her?," Mom suddenly asked. 

"No, this is purely because I wanted to reply to all her kindness and her family. Mom I beg you to withdrawl your report. "I began to whine in front of her. 

"All right, I'll try it, but I don’t guarantee we will succeed." 

a smile curve on my lips. "i love you mom, love you so much," 

"Come out, we are prepared to the police station." 

"MOM THANK YOU !!!!!" I hugged my mom. 


I waited for my mother take care of all her reports, I also began to doubt whether this will work. I waited anxiously outside the police station. My mom stay inside for a long time , it would make me crazy Arrrgh. 2 Hours passed, my mother came out from the police station, her face is glum 
Oh god don’t say if she failed, because they do not know anymore what to do 

"Jinki, .... Sorry mom, mom ... ..," I walked slowly toward me. 

"Come on mom, I understand,you had been trying, I will meet Seungyeon inside," the mother took my hand, hold my steps into the police station. 
Seungyeon out with her head bowed, she must have been crying to the point that her eyes became red and swollen. Without me knowing I ran up to her and hugged her tightly , crying increasingly be in my arms. I her hair gently assured her that everything will go well. I turned towards my mom, she just smiled and gave the code that she will go to the car first. 

"CONGRATULATIONS !!!!" screams one heard a sudden. Jonghyun and Hyorin come. 

"Jjong, ..." I said, releasing my arms from Seungyeon. 

"Seungyeonie ...!! Congratulations! You're free, ehmmm, Jonghyun said he'd take me to a place that is fun and I want you and Jinki come with us," jumping for joy Hyorin and Seungyeon hugging. 

"Hyorin, I miss you ,,,," Said Seungyeon. 

"We'd better go home now, you have to get ready for our show tomorrow," he said, putting his arm on my shoulder.

------

@Eyka_fayzan : UPDATE, sorry I was very busy recently L

@Block-ster : Sorry…I’m late….ope you still waiting my update…J

@ChristaLee : Do you think thay will have another chance to be together???just wait!!! J