Birthday

I'm So In Love With You

 

THE EDITED ONE ^_^, READ IT ONCE MORE GUYS, I THOUGHT THERE’S SOME WRONG WORDS….THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

@ Cosby Enterprise
Jjong POV

"Okay, I know, but Jinki-ah, I still don’t understand if I deal with problems like this again. I'm not as good as you Jinki." I said, MY hands on waist. Staring the streets through the window.
_
"Do not think like that Jjong. You will be able to do it if you're already accustomed to. Your work is growing a lot lately?" Answer Jinki on the other side.
-
"Once you run away to be exact. I became very busy employees. And I was just given the task of doing some of your work." I said grumbling.
-
"Half my job? and the rest?"
-
"Of course your dad is doing," I whispered.
-
"My dad ... By the way thank you Jjong-ah. Have you visited my mom again. How is she? I miss her. Did she ever tell you that she miss me? Currently, only my mom that I worried about." Jinki said miserably.
-
"Yesterday I just saw her to the office. I did not have time to get to talk to her. “Sorry to say this, but your mom looks very sad." I said
-
"At the office? For what my mom to get there?"Jinki ask me.
-
"I dunno, after seeing uncle, your mom went with Hyoyeon"
-
CKLEK!

I heard someone opened my door. I paused for a moment, I turned my body toward the door. I saw Mr. Kim went into my office carrying files meeting in his hand. Slowly I lowered my hand to hide my phone behind my back.

-

"These are proposals and contracts you need to learn Jonghyun." Mr. Kim put it on my desk.
-
All right, Mr Kim I will study it, "I said, and both my hands still behind my back.
-
"What’s wrong with you Jonghyun, Your face is pale, Are you sick?"Ask Mr. Kim with a strange look.
-
"Ah, ... No, I’m not. Mr. Kim, I'm fine." I replied, scratching my head is not itchy.
-
"Go on your date promise, I'm going now," Mr. Kim stepped out of my office.
-
"Goodbye Mr. Kim," I sighed as Mr Kim disappeared behind the door. I tiptoed to the door, put my ear to close the door to make sure Mr. Kim Step away.
-
"Jinki, it’s very dangerous if I call you from office, I will call you again soon." I close the flip my phone.

End of Jjong POV

None of POV

"Um ... Jonghyun still keep in touch with Lee Jinki.He definitely know where Jinki is right now, Hyoyeon would be happy if she knew about it" A smile formed on the lips of Mr. Kim Min-jung who is still standing at the front door and left the room of Jonghyun.

End of POV None

Jinki POV

Jaejin and I just back from the market. The rain fell very heavy, thunder boomed and the wind was blowing hard. As soon as we got home Aunt Han directly brought us towels so we could immediately possible to dry our bodies dripping wet.
-
"Thank God you're back, but Seungyeon had not come home since noon." Aunt Han said, looking very confused.

-"Where did Seungyeon go?" I askedas rubbing my hair with a towel.
-
"Tomorrow is the birthday of Noona, she must go to the tomb of our father. It has become her habit."Jaejin explained.
-
"Yes, she said goodbye to me going there this afternoon. But until now she has not come home. I was afraid something wrong happened to her. I want to find her there but I'm waiting for you both go home."Aunt Han took the umbrella and get ready to go.
-
"Wait, Aunt." I held her hand, "Do not force yourself, you can get sick because of very heavy rain outside." I said prevented her from leaving.
-
"I'll look for her, Seungyeon father's tomb is behind the hill, right?" I asked Aunt Han and Jaejin.
-
"I joined," said Jaejin preparing to seek an umbrella as well.
-

"no, Jaejin-ah. I certainly can find her, you watch your mother's fine here. Don’t make your mother more and more worried."I held Jaejin's shoulders to convince him. Jaejin nodded. Aunt Han  gives me her umbrella.
"I go," I said, stepping out of the house.
-
I started looking Seungyeon. Days so dark, how can Seungyeon went alone in the rain storm like this. Does she want to kill her mother Because of worry about her condition.

I kept walking, looking around me who will know Seungyeon also was heading home. I have started down the river that begun overflowed.
-
-
I've passed the hill but have not found Seungyeon. Actually Where did she go? She doesn’t think that I and her family are really worried. Wait! I'm also worried about her? I feel uneasy Seungyeon not seen everywhere, even her shadow was not visible. My heart starts beating fast. Why am I so afraid of not able to meet her?

"Seungyeon! Where are you ??!!!" I shouted her name. 
"Seungyeon, Are you here?" I looked around the area of the tomb, my eyes still looking for Seungyeon figure. And my steps stopped by the sound of sobbing mixed with moans. I walked toward the sound source. I saw a man slumped on the ground, and it seems he was holding back pain. 
Oh no, Do not tell if she is Seungyeon. Her body was soaked. I tossed umbrella that I use and then ran toward her. 

"Oppa! Junho oppa you came," she said, weeping. 

"Seungyeon, what's wrong with you?" I see her eyes red and swollen. Her tears mixed with rain water. Trying to clarify her vision toward me. 

"Jinki, ......" Seungyeon can not continued the words. Seungyeon looks very weak. "Junho oppa left me, He lied to me." she said with tears weeping. 

There's something uncomfortable in my heart when I saw Seungyeon grieve like this. I helped her to stand up but she did not seem to able do it, it is not possible for her to walk. I saw Seungyeon injured knee. Blood was still fresh and continues to flow. 

"Ow ... I can not" 

I decided to carry her bridal style. Seungyeon still crying in my arms. 
"Seungyeon, I guess we can not go home tonight. The rain fell continuously, there must have been overflowing river, and we could not pass it." 

"You go home first, leave me in front of the hut there. Tell my mother if I'm okay."

"You think I'm crazy? Leaving you in a situation likethis." I kept walking towards the hut that pointed by Seungyeon.
-
-

"Well, we get," I lowered my arms Seungyeon, and lay her on the ground. Seungyeon silent. My eyes fixed on the injured knee of seungyeon again. I straightened her legs, she hissed a bit resist smarting. I turned toward Seungyeon, no expression of her seemed not to care about her wound.
I took off my sweater that I wear, and shirt that I wear inside. I cleaned the wound with blood on my shirt.
-
"Ouch!" Seungyeon  softly, her legs slightly shifted.
-
"SShh, is this hurt?" I clean it up as gently as possible.
-
"That hurts, but not as badly hurt that I feel in my heart now," she said, flatly.
-
I looked towards her again for a while, I tore my shirt and then I wrapped the wound.
-
"Hopefully it can stop your blood out again." I said, sitting next to Seungyeon. I wear my sweater again.

-

I can feel her body shivering . Her arms crossed over her body that is cold as ice. Her tears continued to flow, but there is no single word that escaped from her lips. Her eyes beam is blank, his lips pale and trembling. My eyes around looking for something that can be used to wrap her body that continues to shiver. Somehow my heart sick to see Seungyeon down like this. Unfortunately the hut is empty, no one can be used. I pull Seungyeon into my arms trying to warm her with my body.

-

"Seungyeon, this all will be fine. I beg do not be like this." I said tighten my arms. and Seungyeon cry again in my embrace.
"Cry, cry till you feel satisfied. until your heart becomes calm." I said soothingly, rubbing his shoulder.
-
-
After a while, the rain subsided. But Seungyeon still cry though not as sad as before.

Seungyeon, are you okay? "I asked again to her after her crying died down.
-
Seungyeon quickly break away from my arms, when realized that I was very close to her.
-
"I ... I'm okay." Seungyeon replied, bowing her head, her hands crossed over her body.

-

"I'm looking Junho oppa in his home and found his house empty. According to neighbors who live near there. Junho oppa and his mother moved to another city a week ago after some people came to their house and took them away." I heard Seungyeon story carefully . Tears began to fill the corners of her eyes again.

-

 "I've lost people that I love the most. I know how it feels to be left out." I said, hugging my knees."Your Junho will be back, trust me. But my Seojung, she'll never come back. she's gone forever.” I said.

End of Jinki POV

Seungyeon POV

“Dad, today's my birthday, do you remember? It's the second year I came here to meet you Dad. I really miss you, why did you leaved me. And why Junho oppa also left me. Why all the people I love leave me so alone. And I hate celebrating my birthday since I lost you right at this date, and Junho oppa left me a few days before my birthday.” I put flowers that I brought near my father's tombstone.

Startling thunder boomed, accompanied by striking lightning in the sky. I lowered my body.

Why did you leave me Junho Oppa?" I cried while sitting at my father's tombstone

-

"This "thing" that you said as your present you'll give to me...."-

-

After my dad passed away you're always by my side but now you make me feel alone again

-

"Dad, after you leaved me, i don't know what should i do? Please give me your support, Dad, I miss you so much?"

-

I cried uncontrollably, and the sky seemed to be reading my mind, it soon turned cloudy sure it will rain. I'm ready to go home but late, rains have started coming down, soon the heavy rain accompanied by strong winds. I ran looking for shelter.
"ARGHH ...." I stumbled on a large rock in front of me. I can not see because my eyes were too painful because of exposed to rain water. I fell, my knees hit the small stones around it. I tried to get up but I can not ....

As night came, the sky darkened.
I'm still trying to get out of here. But the injury did not allow my feet to walk. I dragged myself but I had no energy left.

“"Seungyeon! Where are you ??!!!"Someone shouted my name.

I raised my head to see who comes, it sounds vaguely similar to the sound of Junho oppa. He's getting closer.

"Oppa! Junho oppa you came," I said, weeping. 

"Seungyeon, what's wrong with you?" Oh, Jinki..He’s coming.”

"Jinki, ......"

"Junho oppa left me, He lied to me." Isaid with tears of the weeping. 

Jinki helped me to get up and walking. But my feet’s hurt. This must be because my knee hit the ground earlier.
"Ouw, I can not ..." I tell him
-
Jinki finally carried me bridal style, and I still cry in his arms.

-"Seungyeon, I guess we can not go home tonight. The rain fell continuously, there must have been overflowing river, and we could not pass it." 

"You go home first, leave me in front of the hut there. Tell my mother if I'm okay."

"You think I'm crazy? Leaving you in a situation like this."He kept walking towards the hut that I pointed to.
-
-

"Well, we get,"He dropped me from his arms slowly 

Jinki looking at the wound in my knee. He straightened my leg. Then he opened all his clothes.
"Hey, what would he do to me?" I said to myself.
Jinki clean the wound with a shirt that he wear. Jinki do it very gently.

 -
"Ouch!" I moaned, I moved my legs slowly
-
"SShh, is this hurt?" He clean it up as gently as possible.
-
"That hurts, but not as badly hurt that I feel in my heart now," Isaid.
-
"Hopefully it can stop your blood out again." He said, sitting next to meafter wrapping the wound with the shirt he had just torn Hewear his sweater again.

Oh god, it’s very cold. I'm sure Jinki could feel my body shiver. He get around in the hut as if he was looking for something Then he sat down beside me again. And I began to unconsciousness.

I could only cry and cry. but, why my body slowly becomes warm. All the pain and fear a little faded. And I feel very comfortable in a situation like this. These are the same feelings with ... what I feel when Jinki wipe my sweat. I feel safe.

-

Seungyeon, are you okay? "Heasked me. My tears begun to dry up.
-
I release Jinki's embrace from my body, I realized that Jinki sat very close to me. Why my heart was pounding like this. Don’t let him hear my heartbeat.
What's wrong with you Han Seungyeon?

-
"I ... I'm okay." I answered haltingly

-

"I'm looking Junho oppa in his home and found his house empty. According to neighbors who live near there. Junho oppa and his mother moved to another city a week ago after some people came to their house and took them away." I tell him what happened to me to . I do not know why I can tell him about this. tears began to flood my eyes again

-

 "I've lost people that I love the most. I know how it feels to be left out." He said, hugging his knees."Your Junho will be back, trust me. But my Seojung, she'll never come back. she's gone forever.” He added.

I noticed Jinki face that looks sad. Jinki who was always smiling now holding his crying in front of me.
"Seojung?, a girl in the photo on your cell phone."
-
"Huh" He turns to me.
-
"ah .. I accidentally saw her some time ago. You left your cell phone on the dining table. And I'm sorry.”
-
"Never mind, I think it's time for a break. Are your feet still hurt?" He said holding my feet softly.
-
"A little.... Jinki, Thank you." I smiled at him.
-
"You're not afraid of the dark, are you?" Jinki asked me again.
-
"No,"
-
"There is no light here, Seojung, She suffered Lygophobia." Jinki leaned on the wall of the hut.
-
"Lygo ... what?" I heard it is less clear.
-
"Lygophobia, she can not do anything in the dark. She would cry constantly if electricity in his house were off." Jinki smile
-
"that bad?"
-
"Do not discuss it" Jinki closed his eyes. stuck his head into the shack wall.
-
I watched his face carefully, Jinki. God made himso perfect. Seojung must be very happy to have him even if only for a short time. I tilt my face to see his face more clearly. I intend to raise my hand touched his face.
-
"Go to sleep ... Why do you keep staring at me?" said Jinki with eyes still closed.
-
I pull my hand quickly, "You're not asleep?"

-
"Do you feel I'm so handsome, so you staring at me without blinking?"
-
"Haahhh, NOOOO, I do not look at you, Hey Lee Jinki you only pretending to sleep huh?" I hide my nervousness.
-
He's opened his eyes, then his face close to mine, he looked into my eyes. He's getting closer, his hand  my cheek.
"Oh god you've got to save me from this man." I closed my eyes. "Jinki what are you doing?" I keep away my face from him.
-
He's pulled my head closer to him, "You can borrow my shoulder to sleep" He has laid my head on his shoulder.
-
"Aishh, Jinki, you've made me ashamed, I'm sure my face was flushed now because of his behavior earlier." I said to myself.

End of Seungyeon POV.

Jinki POV

It would be nice if I could make her smile.

"Do you feel I'm so handsome, so you staring at me without blinking?"
-
"Haahhh, NOOOO, I-I –I  do- not loo- look at you, Hey, Lee Jinki you only pretending to sleep huh?" she replied with a nervous.

 -
I brought my face close to her. I caressed her cheek and made her closer to me. She closed her eyes. I stifle a giggle.
"You can borrow my shoulder to sleep." I put her head on my shoulder.

Then the night became silent. I pressed my cheek to the top of the Seungyeon's head. I think she was asleep.
"Have a nice dream, Seungyeon. And .... Happy birthday, Wish you all the best. and you can get everything you want. Including your Junho.” I Whispered

And I fell asleep too.

End of Jinki POV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Blockster : Thank you Blockster you've helped me, still waiting for your comments, kekeke.

@Dububu ; Update!!!!I try to update more often,,,,Thank you. I like your comment.

@ all readers : I need your comment guys, By the way Thank you so much you’ve read and like my story.

HWAITING!!!