Heartbeat

I'm So In Love With You

 

Seungyeon POV
I lay down, looking at the ceiling, thinking about the events in the afternoon. MetJinki in this city. I'm very happy to meet him but why am I so nervous when hetook my hand away. Weird ... I close my eyes to visit the world of dreams.

End of Seungyeon POV


Jinki POV

I smiled to myself in my room when I saw the photos stored on my mobile. There are a few photos Jaejin and Aunt, Also .... Seungyeon. I take photosof Seungyeon when she was asleep in the hospital. And there are also photosof her  who was picking fruit plantation house.
-
"I miss you guys," I said while looking at Jaejin  and Aunt Han hugging photos. Ipurposely asked them to pose in front of the house, except Seungyeon’s that I take secretly.
Seeing a picture of her asleep, plain without powder, "I miss you too,"

A few days later
In Restaurant
"Jinki, you're not attending a meeting at the Mr. Limoffice? "Jjong asked as he stirred the coffee in front of him.
-
" I'll get thereAfter this ,"
....
"Jjong-ah,"
-
"Huh?," Jjong saw me.
-

"I met Seungyeon at Canyon Hotel," I said
-
"Then," Jjong mischievous smile.
-
"I dunno, it seems she doesn’t like to see me, she's avoiding me." I looked towards the road.
-
"Not long ago I also met Seungyeon’s friend, Hyorin. Even I drive her home. "The word Jjong proud.
-
"Haha, real player, it means you know where her house, give me the address. she must know where’s Seungyeon live. "I lifted my hand.
-
"I know where Hyorin work, you should come with me," Jjong folded his hands in front of his chest.
-
"Quick, Jjong," I said impatiently.
-
"OK, so strange, Seungyeon has haunt you .  lately ..." Jjong write on a piece of paper.
"This" Jjong give me the paper. I smiled.
-
-
In  Mr. Lim Office 
"Thank you for coming in this meeting, I highly appreciate your presence, Mr. Lee,"Mr. Lim said as he shook my hand.
-

I smiled and said goodbye to him, I stepped into the elevator while looking for the address given Jjong paper this afternoon. I've reached into my jacket pocket deep but didn’t find the paper. 
"Ah, it must fall when I took the car keys," I murmured regretfully. 
- 
After waiting a while, finally the elevator door open before me. How shocked I now know that Seungyeon was standing in the elevator and was in the front row. I could feel that Seungyeon was also not expected to meet  me in this place. I entered the elevator with several other people, because many people I being pressed and stand behind. I continue to pay attention Seungyeon from my position. I'm afraid of losing her tracks again. Floor by floor has passed and the elevator’s already empty. Seungyeon realized that I was still in the elevator this.Until the 4th floor, the last two people out of the elevator, leaving me and Seungyeon who still stand at the first position. 
- 
"Where will you go?" Seungyeon looked at me briefly. 
- 
"Wherever you go," I replied, aware of my body to the wall. 
- 
Seungyeon silent 
- 
"Seungyeon, ... .... Argh" My Speech is lost because the elevator was suddenly shaken and then die 
- 
"Ahhhh," Seungyeon screaming hysterically, her body almost fell off and I sustain it at the right time. 
- 
"You okay?" I asked her. 
- 
"I'm okay, thank you." she replied as she let go of my grip. 
-

The atmosphere became awkward, Seungyeon could not hide her bewildered.
-
"Why could the elevator is broken?" I said trying to break the silent. Seungyeon still quite.
-
I sat on the floor, saw Seungyeon who tried to force open the elevator doors.
-
"Please, help us!Q!Hey you guys out there help us we trapped here !!!!" screamed Seungyeon banging on the door of the elevator. "Why you still sit , you don’t want to get out of here?"
-
"Calm Seungyeon. Sit down, I'm sure they will fix it soon, "I said pull Seungyeon’s hand so she sat down beside me.
-
"How can I calm down, if it appears like this." she said almost crying.
-
"You're not alone, Han Seungyeon. Calm down. "I held his hand.
-
She pay attention to my hand that was holding her hand. Then we took it off.
-
"Why are you here," I asked her.
-
"I work," she replied.
-
"Here?"
-
she shook her head, "Not."
-

We were both silent for a moment. I think it is 1 hour through us trapped in the elevator.
-
"Seungyeon, why are you avoiding me then?" I asked breaking the silence.
-
"Me, I do not dodge." she said nervously.
-
"Then why did you go though, don’t like to see me?"
End of Jinki POV
Seungyeon POV
Oh god, what do I do now, why they didn’t say anything to know the elevator is broken. How much longer I have to being here.
-
"Seungyeon, why are you avoiding me then?" Ask Jinki
-
"Me, I do not dodge." My voice quivered answer the question.
Ah, Han Seungyeon calm down.
-
"Then why did you go though, don’t like to see me?" he asked again.
-
You want to know my answer Jinki. There is a strange feeling every time I see you. Every time you touch and hold my hand, I can’t control my heart thatbeats too fast, I'm aware of this feeling but I know that this should not happen.
-
"Well, Seungyeon, did you hear me? Did I do something wrong so that makes youalways want to run away from me?"
-

"Because I'm ... I'm afraid, when I saw you at the hotel at that time, you'rewith a girl and I'm afraid she's going mad at you if you know I'm with you. I don’twant ..., "
-
"Hyoyeon? she was my childhood friend, do you think that is my girlfriend? "Jinkicut my explanation.
-
I nodded.
"Not only that, I don’t want those people around you looks at you weird becauseyou hang out with a servant like me,"
-
"Seungyeonie, ..."
-
"I'm glad to see you again, but seeing now with your real life I feel, ... ... ... I feelthat me and you are two very different people so I did, ..."
-
"You feel inferior because of your social status? You feel that you didn’t deserve  tobe friends with because you're just a poorgirl. Ah, Han Seungyeon, you are notseungyeon that I knew before, Seungyeon open minded and has now changed.Does social status is very important for you, Huh? "
-
"Jinki, I ..." Jinki covered my mouth with his hand.
-
"Listen to me, I beg do not think like that, Seungyeon. I still be the first Jinkiyou met , Jinkiwho had been with your family. I beg do not run away from me for that reason."Jinki look into my eyes began to watery." Will you promise me? "
-
I nodded slowly. Bowed my head.

-


"You're a stupid girl," Jinki rubbed my hair. "I think we will stay here until tomorrow morning,"
-
"What!"
-
"Why? You're afraid I did something to you?" said Jinki While grinding and his face at me.
-
"You will know the consequence Lee Jinki!" I backed my body while Jinki kept coming at me.
-
"Argghh," Jinki  holding his forehead because I hit him as he slowly away from me.
-
"You’re come back," Jinki smiled at me.
End of Seungyeon POV
None POV
They spent the night in the elevator, the incidence in the hut the other day all over again, but this time in a different place. Until the morning before they were found still asleep by an office boy.

------