Still Cold

I'm So In Love With You

 

Jjong POV

Get it get it get it get it on… Get it get it get it get it on…

My phone rang, I read Uncle Lee Jung Min name in the phone screen, he must be want to ask me where is Jinki. I let it ring until my ringtone’s stop. But I change my mind. I receive his call.

-

“Yeobuseyo…”

-

“Jonghyun, is jinki in your house now?” Uncle asked me.

-

”No uncle, Jinki isn’t here. Didn’t he back home tonight?”I pretend to not know anything. Of course Jinki won’t back especially for this time. Stupid Jjong!!!I said in my heart.

-

“I won’t call you if Jinki with me,”Said uncle Lee.

-

Yeah, You’re alright uncle, Ehm…Have you find him at his apartment?”

-

“Oh, That’s right Jjong. I don’t find him there yet. I will order my men to find him in his apartment, Jinki have to follow my rule. He can’t refuse my commend whatever it happened in this world. Ok Jonghyun, I’ll call you later .”uncle Lee hang his phone.

-

“Yes uncle,” I manage my breathe, fold my phone.

“Jinki, where are you now?”I grumble.

End of Jjong POV

Seungyeon POV

I help my mom cook for or dinner in the kitchen. She has already prepare chicken soup. It has god taste, yeah of course because my mom is the best cooker in the world. Jaejin still talking with that stranger, I mean Jinki, in the patio. I don’t know why did my family really kind to him. And my mom, she know him just now, just forget about Jaejin incident in Seoul a few months ago.

-

They come in, still in laughing, what are they talking about? Jaejin have been close to him just in an hour ! Mom out from kitchen approach them.

“You must be hungry now, right. Look I cook chicken soup for you all.” Said mom while put some plates and bowl of soup on the dinning table.

-

“I’m hungry Auntie, I want to take a bath first. But…” Jinki  said. touch his stomach with his aegyo style. He’s good in take-my-family’s-heart-acting. I thought.

-

“Go ahead hyung, I will take my clothes for you wear, just relax, I borrow you some,”said Jaejin.

-

“But but your shirt is too small for him." Seungyeon interrupted with her angry stare

-

"Just for tonight Noona, T-Shirt is all Size, No matter who wear it, you can wear it too Noona.”

-

“Thank you Jaejin, I will try to find another way out. May I go ?” Jinki look at me then smiling.

-

After Jinki lose from our sight, I pull Jaejin and mom to the living room, talk in half in whisper with the aim of Jinki can’t hear.

“Why you two treat him so nice? We don’t even know him.”

-

“Seungyeon-a.., I know you are really worry about us but don’t be too much like this. I see he is a good boy.” Mom holding my hands.

-

“And you Jaejin, how many T-shirt you have, so you can borrow him yours?”

-

“We can wear it by turns””

-

“What!! You ’re not afraid you can have skin disease.”

-

“Hahaha..Noona You’re kidding me..you can look how clear his skin, clearer than mine. And I think than us. And if you think about skin disease, he must be the first one who think about it, not me or you or mom, right mom.”

-

Hearing jinki step out from toilet and walking to the living room to come near us. We are all stop talking.

-

“ Jaejin, you have the big size t shirt, how come?” He shows us what he wear.

-

“Oh, that is belongs to Jonghyun Hyung. Which is he borrowed me that time. I don’t know where to give it back to him so I keep it until now.”

-

“Ah…I See. I think Jjong give it to you so you don’t need to give him back.”

-

“Before it’s going cold, let’s eat, Jinki eat together with us.” Mom push him to dinning room.

-

“He, with us?”I glare him.

“Seungyeon-ah. Sit on your seat, and be a good girl.”Mom make me sit beside her and now Jinki sits in front of me.

I take rice and chicken soup, Jinki still staring at all of stuff on dinning table. I just want to put my first feed in my mouth.

-

“Seungyeon-a,”mom calling me.

-

“Ehm….” I turn my head to my mom.

-

“Please help jinki to take his rice and soup.”

-

“What?, he can take it all by his self.”

-

“Noona Hurry, “Jaejin said.

-

I fight back my angriness, give him my hand, “Your plate”

-

Jinki gives me his plates.

-

“Here, just eat. And don’t talk anything when you eat because I don’t like it,”

End of seugyeon POV

Jinki POV

“I Finished,” Seungyeon is the one who finish, then go to the kitchen.”

-

“Auntie, Your soup is really tasty.”

-

“Do you like it?”I’m glad you like my soup.”

-

“Hyung, do you know that my mom is good at cooking.” Jaejin said.”and also Seugyeon Noona but she…”Jajejin hang his word.

-

“Don’t think anything bad about her Jinki, I hope you’re not mad at her.”

-

“No, Why…I don’t have any reason to be mad at her. I think Seungyeon just can’t be close to someone easily. I understand her.” I drink my water.

-

“Forgive her, Hyung. Exactly Noona is a nice girl. And I know that you’re a good person too.”Said Jaejin with guilty look.

-

I nod my head.

-

“Finished. Let me help Seungyeon there.”Auntie said while walk to the kitchen.

-

I walk out of their house, look up at the night sky.

“Seojung-ah, I miss you.Now what should I do without you?”

Walking around the yard, thinking who will be the person who can help me

“Ah..Jjong, yes he is,” I find out his number in my phone hasty. I  call him. Long tone but there’s no answer.”Come on Jjong pick up your phone. “ I am still walking around.

“Don’t be panic Jinki, try again…”

Tuuuut…..tuuuut…..tuuuut

“Jjong, please…Now….”

Aha! He’s there!!!

-

“Ya!!Lee Jinki where are you?! I thought about to call you just now, Your family find out to know where are you, I mean your dad. All of them asked me about you, I don’t know what to answer, Jinki are you alright? Why don’t you call me, I tried to call you but your phone was off. You didn’t think about killing yourself, right? Just think with cold head Jinki, Ya Jinki answer me, why are you just shut your mouth?!”

Jjong asked me with his quick question, he used to do it when he is in panic.

“I’m still here. Are you done, Jjong? How can I answer all of your question while you always talking without stop and no space there for me to do it.”

-

“Where are you, Jinki?”He repeat his question.

-

“Ehmmm, Somewhere. I’ll text you the address, but help me to bring my stuff, my clothes, and once more my phone charger in my apartment. Don’t forget it!Did you still remember my code number to open my room.”Try to calm down him, I talk to him slowly.

-

“I still remember, Okay I’ll go to your hiding place.”

-

“I really thankful. ”

-

“Shut up! That’s what friends are for.”

NEXT MORNING

I can see the sun rises, wah it’s really beautiful. This family use to wake up early and me, I couldn’t sleep last night, Jaejin eager to share his room with me. I watch Jaejin prepare some fruits and vegetables on the wagon.

“Where are going?”I ask him.

-

“Oh, I’m going to the market, selling this all there.”

-

“Is it far?”

-

“Ten minutes by foot” He answered

-

“Oh…”I help him to push the wagon.

-

“Hyung, No, you don’t have to. Just let me, I used to do this.”

-

“May I go with you”

-

“You want to go?”He sees me with confusing look. I nodding my head. He just smile tilt his head give me a code to starting walk.

-

“Jaejin…Are you ready to go?” Seugyeon ask Jaejin, standing in front of the door.

-

“Ehmm..Come on Hyung…”

So weird, Jaejin acted so cold to his Noona. We are walking through the street, still there’s so many rice field here, and wow river. I just know Han river in Seoul.

-

“Jaejin, aren’t you afraid your sister will be mad at you, Why did you act like that, What’s wrong with you?” I asked him while walking pass the bridge.

-

“It’s not important hyung. I just want to give Noona a lesson, if she is wrong now, and she acted too much to you. She never like this before, let her feel what you feel when she treated you bad. ”said Jaejin emotionless.

“You shouldn’t to do this, Jaejin. I can understand what she think about.”

-

“I’m not serious hyung, I love to make Noona angry. Her face is too funny when she’s mad.”Jaejin smiled at me.

End of Jinki POV

Seungyeon POV

“What’s wrong with Jaejin?Why is he so cold to me. Hhhmmm Jinki gave him bad influence?”I mumble

-------------------------------

Thank you for your comment

And I want to thank for the readers but didn’t leave your comment, but you help me to increase the number of view kekeke ^_^