Good Day

I'm So In Love With You

 

Recap

Jjong POV

"Jonghyun, please tell me where is my Jinki?" Aunt Lee pleaded at me with eyes that have started full of tears.
-
I looked at all the people in my room.
"Auntie, I will tell you the truth....."

Should I tell the truth to them?Jinki, I'm so sorry to do this...

 

End of recap

Everyone who was in my room looking at me with a look of impatience.
"I ... Actually ..." it’s very difficult to continue my words

Knock knock knock

someone knocked on my door. Their eyes were all turned toward the door.
Ah, God has rescued me. I sigh.
"come in," I answered to whoknock the door.

-
"Sorry, Mr. Lee, all guests are present, and now they're waiting for us in the meeting room."She’s Eunji, Jinki’s secretary.
Again, I took a deep breath
-
"Well, soon we will get there." Uncle Lee replied.
-
"Well then excuse me," Eunji out of the room.
-
"There's no time anymore, we'll continue this conversation later anyway Jinki will not be able to survive out there without money. He won’t be able to do anything without me and his family.

-

Uncle Lee said as he looked at his watch. Then stared hard at me, Aunt Lee and Hyoyeon turns.
-
"What do you mean? Don’t say that you ..." Aunt Lee covered  with her hand to hold her crying voice, shaking her head, Aunt Lee's Tears flowed freely.
-
"Yes, you certainly know what I mean,"
-
I still listen to the words of uncle lee thoroughly to digest what is actually done by uncle lee. I wrinkled my forehead.
-
"Oh, no, my son would suffer, I beg you, don’t be mad at him," Aunt Lee begged her shaking uncle lee’s arm. But Uncle Lee pass with a cold.

-

Aunt Lee can’t resist last longer, her cries getting slashed.
-
"aunt ..." I tried to calm her down.
-
"I beg Jonghyun. Is it true that you know where is Jinki? Tell me ..." Auntie Lee looks at me with pitiful sight. Pain radiating from the eye. I feel weak to see Aunt Lee like this. I can imagine how a mother who loved her son. But could not see her beloved son live a normal life as usual. If only Hyoyeon  isn’t here I'm going to tell you aunt. So I apologize for not being able to tell you this time.
"Uhm, Aunt, If only I knew, I would tell you.” , I hugged aunt lee. Hyoyeon still see me with a look of suspicious. Slowly I release my hugs from aunt lee.
"Auntie, listen to me, If some day I find Jinki, the first person who would I tell is you. How?" I give aunt lee my widesmile.
-
"Really?"
-
"I promise." I hugged her once again.
-
"But I still regret, why my husband can do cruel to his own son."
-
Hyoyeon hugging Aunt lee, "Calm down, Aunt. Jinki would survive. At least he'll do it for you. I'm also going to look for him." Hyoyeon look at me cynical as if I was a great liar.
"it’s better to go home, I will  you,"Hyoyeon leads Aunt Lee

End of Jjong POV

Jinki POV

Me, Seungyeon and Jaejin stay at the hospital. I was relieved to see the face of Aunt Han was not as pale as when she was found unconscious at home.Jaejin were still asleep on the couch, he would have exhausted. And Seungyeon, she also was fast asleep beside his mother's bed. Seungyeon handholding her mother's hand. But wait. There were bloodstains on the sidelines of her fingers. I approached Seungyeon to figure out where the blood came from. I know, Seungyeon forget the wound that exist in her knee.
"Aish, Seungyeon you such a fool girl, she ignores it becausebeing too panicky." I noticed her injuries. Without the slightest sound I get out of patient rooms.
-
-
"Sorry, could you give me a little alcohol and bandages. my friends legs is injures and I intend to clean it up. I'm afraid the wound will become infected if not directly in the sterilization." I said to a nurse.
-
"Of course, wait a minute," The nurse turned to the glass cabinets that is behind her. Get what I ask then just give it to me.
-
"This is it,"
-
"Thanks," I returned to my room and clean the wound of Seungyeon that has begun to dry. I tried to clean it very slowly. FINISHED!

-

I left the room again to return the rest of alcohol and bandages. Shortly my Mobile is vibrate. I purposely turn off the ringtone so as it doen’t disturb other patients.
"Jjong?, Hello ..." I still keep going.
-
"Jinki, I'm sorry."
-
"What, Why you apologize to me all of a sudden." I asked in a surprise.
-
"Hyoyeon ... I think she already knows that me andy ou still keep in contact."
-
"Come on Jjong. Even if she knows that I'm here, they still can’t force me. I don’t care. ... "
-
Silence
-
"Jjong-ah ..."
-
"Huh"
-
"Seungyeon’s mom is hospitalized and my father blocked my bank accounts , I could not use my savings to pay for this hospital. I'm confused, whereas they had no money to pay it off. And ... "
-
"You want me to come there. Let me know the address of the hospital. "
-
"Thank you Jjong," I smile

 

End of Jinki POV 

Seungyeon POV 

My eyes open instantly, my hand was still clutching my mother's hand. A smile formed on my lips. I turned my back toward Jaejin who was sleeping very soundly. I approached him, noticed his plain face. I his hair gently. I smiled more broadly.
"Jaejin-ah, your face mimic during sleep is very funny. You'll always be my little brother. " 
I looked around the room but did not find Jinki. 
"Sssh ..." I feel a little sore in my knees. Seeing my knee was bandaged neatly. I decided to look for Jinki out of the room. There are many people and nuns who go by. 

"Ei ... You're better ....?" A nurse stopped in front of me and greeted me gently. 

"Ah ..." I nodded slowly. 

"You're lucky, your friend is very concerned about your family and you ..." She looked at my knee."Um,,, the result of his works is good. I have to check another patient. I'm going. "She left. 

I have to thank him again.Until when I and my family depend on him. I walked down the hospital hallway until I heard his voice.He was talking on the phone, I was going to approach him but I divest my intentions and hide behind a wall. 

"Come on Jjong. Even if she knows that I'm here, they still can’t force me. I don’t care. ... " 

There’s no voice


"Jjong-ah ..." 

"Seungyeon’s mom is hospitalized and my father blocked my bank accounts , I could not use my savings to pay for this hospital. I'm confused, whereas they had no money to pay it off. And ... "



"Thank you Jjong," 

"Oh god, what has been done by family Jinki, and what is in Jinki’s head. Why is he very good to my family. "I said to myself, I clenched my handand stick it on my forehead.
"I feel very sorry for being bad to him, hostile and said rudely to him. But he's being upside down on us, "
Jinki finish his conversation and it seems he's got to go back to the room. I quickly trotted toward the room and pretended to sleep beside my mother.
He entered.
-
"Hyung, sleep here ," Jaejin may offer Jinki to sleep beside him.
-
"Yes ..." Jinki short answer.
-
-
-
Morning


My mother got up from her sleep. How Happy I am to see her healthy again.
"Mother ..." I hugged her.
-
"Seungyeon-ah…”

-

“Where Jaejin and Jinki?" My mother asked her to find the existence of two boys who have disappeared from the morning.
-
"Jaejin went home to tidy up the house. So that when you go home tomorrow, you will feel comfortable. "
-
"Jinki?"
-
"Jinki ... .. no ... I don’t know, do you want to see him?, I'll find out." I went. My mother just smiled faintly.



Jinki seated in front of the room alone. He closes his eyes. Somehow I wanted to hug him. But something held me to do it. 

"Aaaa .... I want to see my mother." A little boy approached Jinki, He is crying. Jinki opened his eyes. Pull that boy approached him. 

"Sssshhh .... Do not cry, where is your mother?" Jinki trying to hush the boy. Rubbed the boy's cheek which I guess about 3 years old. 

"I don’t know ... huhuhuhu." 

"We'll look for your mother ... Sssh hush ... I've got candy for you. But you must promise me not to cry anymore. "Jinki out candy from his pocket. The boy was eating it. 

"Good boy" Jinki gently the boy's hair. 
I smiled to myself watching the scene in front of me. 
"Jinki ..." Jinki just realized my presence after I called him. 

Oh,,, Seungyeon-ah. "Jinki saw me and smiled. I smiled back. 

"Hi ... Good boy, what's your name?" I subdue my body height equate my body with the boy. 

"My name is Junsu. Ajjuma, you're like my mother ... " 

"Ajjuma?!" I see Jinki chuckled. This kid called me ajjuma, Am I that old so that doesn’t deserve to be called Noona. 

"Hahaha, Seungyeon,,, this child can see your face wrinkles. It all comes because you're too often cry you know that? "Jinki even teasing me. 

"Jinki, you ..." I'm holding Junsu. "We're looking for your mother,shouldn’t linger here with this strange man." I said, staring at Jinki with disgust. 

Jinki still hold the laughter. 

"You know your eyes turn into a line when you laugh." I was annoyed to see Jinki still tease me. 

"I want Jinki hyung also come with us." Junsu asked with puppy eyes 

"You call him hyung, while calling me Ajjjuma?," 

"MMMPPPHH ...." Jinki covering his mouth with laughter. 

"Call me Noona ..." 

Junsu was silent. 

"Seungyeon ... Don’t force him ... He'll cry again and it is your fault, Don’t be grumpy to him.Here,let me carry him. "Jinki want to take Junsu from my arms. 

"No," I forbid Jinki. 

"Noona ,,,," Junsu finally called me. 

I smile ... "You're a good boy." 

-
"Wow, you guys are cute young couple ... I see your son isalso very funny. He is look alike to his mother. "Some mothers pass in front of us. I saw Jinki a glimpse. He just shrugged his shoulders.
-
"Ahhh .... We're not ..."
-
"Thank you, Auntie, We have to go to work on another job, excuse me." Jinki pulled my hand before I finish my words.
-
-
"SEUNGYEON,!!!" sound familiar.
-
"Hyorin?, how do you know I'm here?" Hyorin hugme.
-
"I came to your house, your brother said that you are here to keep your mum. And ... Apparently all this time you're married? "Hyorin asked, puzzled.
-
"No, Hyorin,,, don’t misunderstand he..."
-
"Hai,Jinki imnida." Jinki introduce himself.
-
"Annyeong, Hyorin imnida, friend of Seungyeon, Looks like I've seen you but I forgot where. "
-
"Seungyeon, give Junsu to me, we will look for his mother. You accompany hyorin here. I'll be right back. "Jinki take Junsu in his arm. Then they left.
-
Hyorin see Jinki from behind, until he was not seen again. I waved my hand in front of her face 
"Hyorini ..."
-
"Are you still with Junho oppa?"
-
"Don’t call his name now, it makes me sick."
End of Seungyeon POV

 

Jinki POV

Junsu and I still keep looking for his mother.We walked up to the park. Sitting in lawn chairs,not long, Jonghyun appear in front of me. He saw me as his hands on his hips.
-
"Um, Hey Lee Jinki, What are you doing here?"
-
"Jjong, you've come. Ha ... I'm sorry, I always make you busy because my problem.
-
"Never mind, I'm your friend so I do it gladly. Take me to the cashier." Jjong pulled my hand.
-
"Wait a minute. I must find this child's mother first."
-
"JUNSU! A woman ran toward us, I think she is the mother of Junsu.
-
"Junsu, Is she your mother?"
-
Junsu Nodded his head.
"Mom!" Junsu calls his mother.
-
"Forgive Junsu, he would have trouble you."
-
"Ah,,, No, he's a good kid. I'll see you Junsu." I waved my hand to Junsu, Junsu replied to wave my hand.
-
"Thank you for keeping Junsu."
-
"You're welcome, I like Junsu, he is obedient"

-

After Junsu and his mother left me and went Jjong pay all costs and return to the room of Seungyeon's mom.
-

"I think you should get married, you could be a good father. Hurry up, have children and thay willcall me uncle" Jjong babbling endlessly.
-
"Jjong, don’t start saying things that are notnecessary." I said rolling my eyes.
-
"Oh, Jonghyun you're here."
-
"Hello, Seungyeon I'm glad to see you again, Hey who is she?"

End of Jinki POV

 

Hyorin POV

"Thankfully, aunt well again, I'm so glad." I said.
-
"Oh, Jonghyun you're here." Seungyeon talk to someone who had just entered the room.
-
"Hello, Seungyeon I'm Glad to see you again, Hey,Who is she?" he looked at me. I think he is a friend of Jinki. How can Jinki could have a friend like him.Honestly I was stunned to see him, his face so handsome, has perfect shape. A real man,his clothes looks too expensive, all the accessories that he used instead of cheap goods. Who is He? But it seems he was a playboy.The way he sees a woman so different. Who is Jinki ,exactly? Ouch Hyorin what are you thinking?
-
"Hyorin? What are you thinking, you're daydreaming .." Seungyeon patted my shoulder.
-
"Ah, no, Seungyeon I must go home, I'll try for you can work with me. Pray for me."
-
"Hey, what is your name?" Now he asked me with a charming smile.
-
"My name is Hyorin." I answered
-
"Jinki, I also have to go back to office this afternoon. King will be angry if his aides did not attend the important meeting."
-
"You're not here until Aunt Han went home."
-
-
"No, I have to go, Hyorin,do you want to go home with me?I'll take you." He offered me a ride to go home.
-
I didn’t answer, I saw Seungyeon, Seungyeon seeJinki, then Jinki look into Jonghyun, Finally they all looked at me. Seungyeon whisper something to Jinki.

-

"That's a good idea, Jonghyun is a nice guy, Iguarantee you he would not do strange things. Callme if he did. "
-
I accepted his offer. We both came home,the situation being awkward. In the car I could only silence.
-
"Um, Jonghyun, have you got handphoneNumber of Seungyeon or Jinki?"
-
"Why, are you afraid of? Seungyeon not have it anymore,Jinki said Seungyeon Mobile lost some timeago, if you want, I’ll give Jinki’s."
-
"That's not what I mean, a little less confident withthe new person I know."
-
"Naturally, I understand. Where is your house?"

 

---------------

@ Bockster : Sorry, I’m too late, Internet going so slowly. I always love your comments

@ Dububu : Late Late Late…Here is the update, Hope you like it, Sorry for make you waiting fo so long.

@ ChristaLee : Hi,,,Welcome to my fic,,,,Hope you enjoy it!!!Thank you

@ All readers : Comment and subscribe , I also love you…kekeke