Please don't go

I'm So In Love With You

 

Junho POV

Han River
 

"Why are you looking for me?," Jinki stepped toward me
 

-
 

"Jinki, I just wanted to tell you that Seungyeon’s father wsn’t guilty, you must believe me."
 

-
 

"What do you know, I'm sure you'll be the same with me if you were in my case right now, this problem has nothing to do with you, so don’t waste your time for useless things like this," said Jinki harbored anger.
 

-
 

"I love Han Seungyeon, my love to her has never changed, my heart ached to see Seungyeon suffer." I say
 

-
 

"Aha, you say that you love her, you don’t deserve to say it in front of me. WhenSeungyeon’s mother was ill, where are you? When she’s crying nonstop, where are you? Have you thought about it? and also when Seungyeon in the jail where are you? And you still dare to say that you love her. "
 

-
 

"Jinki, do you love her?"
 

-
 

"..." Jinki silent
 

-
 

"Once again, do you love her Lee Jinki, I know that you are always by her side, and I'm sure that there is a feeling in your heart, right? Do you bear to see Seungyeon suffer more just because of you"
 

-
 

"You're wasting my time with useless questions, Junho, I have to go,There’s so many thing I have to do" Jinki stepped away from me.
 

-
 

"Don’t lie to your feeling Lee Jinki, LEE JINKI SEUNGYEON NEED YOU, WHAT MAKES SEUNGYEON SUFFERING THAT COULD HAVE DIED arouse your fiance, LEE JINKI, I KNOW HE DIDN’T HIT YOUR GIRL, Han Jaesuk is innocent ,,,," Jinki not listening to my screams. "Kim Minjung did, my father who made it happen." I whispered in my hearts.
 

End of Junho POV
 

Jinki POV
 

@ Bar
 

why did Junho just to ask a stupid question
 

I've had a sixth glass of beer might make me more calm and forget about all my feelings, Seojung-ah, I'm sorry ....
 

I was not able to sustain my body, everything becomes vague and ... ...
 

End of Jinki POV
 

Seungyeon POV
 

On the street
 

Hyorin is waiting for me at home, working in different places with Hyorin made me and only meet in the middle of the night. But Hyorinis  not alone, Jonghyun accompany her if he has time, while me, Jinki .... Oh god Jinki Remove him from my memory, I beg of you, the more I remember, the more makes me want to cry.
 

Jinki has changed he would really go out of my life, and I should be ready to face it. It is not what I want, I've asked him to stay away from me and Jinki reject it, and now it's happened he hates me and my father too . behind his gentle stored deep resentment. Good bye Jinki, I'm happy to know you even if only for a short time ..
 

TEEEEETTTTTTT TEEEETTTTTTT
 

* BBBBBAAAAAAAAMMMMM *
 

Why does everything turn into a dark, ... .. "
 

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..
 

"Could this be the end of my life?"
 

End of Seungyeon POV
 

-
 

-
 

Jinki POV
 

"Oppa, .... Why is this so, I do not like oppa like this, you're drunk, since when you become an alcoholic? Do not blame her,s he was a good girl. she needs you, she really needs you right now .... "
 

-
 

"Seojung-ah, what do you mean, please don’t go, don’t go,"
 

-
 

"she's really need you now, hurry up before its too late, ...."
 

-
 

Shadow and sound of seojung eventually fade.
 

Next Morning
 

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep, my mobile sound woke me up, I didn’t remember what happened last night, the influence of liquor that I drank last night, my head still hurts.
 

I let my mobile rings, I can’t bear to hear it and then I threw it, I thought it’s destroyed,
 

Now my life became more calm
 

Not long later, a phone call from my room.
 

"YAA LORD, WHY CAN’T YOU MAKE MY LIFE BETTER!" I SCREAM.
 

"Hello, what do you want, don’t bother me!" I finally answered the phone in a tone of exasperation.
 

-
 

"hei... hei... Jinki. What are you doing! Seungyeon in a coma now, come to the hospital, Me and Hyorin already here since last night ... .... "
 

Plakkk
 

I dropped the phone, before Jjong finish his sentence.
 

Seungyeon is coma, whether because of me, I've killed her,
 

I ran as fast as possible, drove like a crazy person, the words rang in my ears Jjong said that Seungyeon  is coma now, and maybe she will leave me forever?
 

-
 

-
 

At hospital
 

"Where is she, where is Seungyeon !!!!!" I screamed like a madman," Let me see, I want to see her, I want to see her right now!
 

Jjong came up to me
 

"Jinki, calm yourself, remember this is a hospital, you may disturb the other patients."
 

-
 

"I want to see her, Jjong, I want to tell her that I,,,, I'm already late."
 

-
 

"We have to pray, Hyorin  already made me a headache because she wasn’t stop crying since last night, you don’t add more problems with being like this .." Jjong hold my body was pushing the door of the ICU rooms.
 

-
 

"I can’t calm down before Seungyeon opened her eyes and saw me, I wish she lived shines like the first time I met her, Jjong." My tears began to flow.
 

-
 

"I want her alive, Jjong, I want her to stay alive, although not with me she shouldn’t be like this. Why did God let this happen many times in my life, he took the person I love in the same way, "
 

End of Jinki POV

PS : Sorry to all my reader, i'm being so slow to update because of my bussy schedule :(

Hope you all guys like my new Chappie :)

Thanks for your comment, i still wait other comments

and i try to update soon, Kamsahamnida...:D