Sick

I'm So In Love With You

Jinki POV

I pick up Seungyeon work, Yes, Seungyeon fired from the café because prison tragedy.Now she works as a guard of showcase of children's toys in a department store. She hadn’t discussed the more problem for me to stay away anymore. Because she considers me as her friend, and I managed to convince her that my relationship and my dad was fine, but so far I didn’t go home but back to my apartement to avoid a fight with my dad.
I saw Seungyeon is serving her customers with a little child, she is a sweet girl who crybaby.Since she works in a new place, Seungyeon cut her hair shorter, burst into a smile on my lips after seeing her smile to a kid, I hated to see her tear. I walked over and hid a gift for her.
-
"Ready to go?" I asked a little surprised her

-
"Huh, Jinki, you startled me, hey, why so quick to come, I still have to work in 30 minute longer, my manager will be angry if he know you interfere with my job, you'd better wait for me in front of the road there." Seungyeon said with funny faces.
-
"Ssshhh, very talkative, I'm still here, this is for you," I gave her a teddy bear. The doll’s height is half of her height.
-
"Hold on, don’t be removed ...." I said
-
"But Jinki, I ,,,,"
-
"Sssshhhh, you still have to serve them, right?"Jinki interupted
Several young mothers came over, "Ahhhh, the doll that you hold is very cute, my son wants it, should I see?"
-
"Ah, this -is-mine-miss, ..." Seungyeon answered haltingly. My heart felt flowery heard the phrase 'This is mine' it feels like I was hers.
-
"Really? Too bad .... Is it from your boyfriend?"
"You can buy it there Mrs.," I said pointing to the store in front of us.
-
"Oh, your boyfriend is very good at all, you're very lucky to get him. Well, thanks, our young people there," They go in the direction I pointed.
-
 "He .... Jinki, you're…."Seungyeon look at me.
-
"Kekeke I did buy it there ,,,"^ O ^
End of Jinki POV
Seungyeon POV
Jinki didn’t come this week, weird, usually if there is an obstacle he'll met me. Or he was going abroad again as last time and forgot to give his news.
"Seungyeon," Someone called my name,
-
"Sungyeon-ah, wait for me." The man took my hand away.
-
"Junho Op-pa, you"
-
"Surprised to see me here?" Junho oppa open arms a sign he wanted me to hug him, but turned into a heavy footsteps, he finally hugged me. I cried.
-
"Miss me?" He asked again.
-
"You're cruel, you just leave me without telling anything  and now you suddenly appeared like people who don’t have  fault. You didn’t realize you've made me a broken heart for so long, you have the heart to leave me? "
-
"Now I'm back, are you happy Seungyeonie," he said as he ruffled my hair.
I can only smile.
I can’t hate Junho oppa, I can’t be mad to him, why I can forgive him easily, he has made you hurt Seungyeon, Why are you so weak just by hearing his voice, I miss him. But why is Jinki stuck in my brain. Where is he now?,the person who I want to tell first time about my meeting with Junho oppa is Jinki. Should I call him. No-no, don’t do it Seungyeon, maybe Jinki was busy with his work. He'll meet you as usual,
-
"Seungyeon-ah, you look not so happy to see me?"
-
"Ah, no, you have to explain to me where have you been all this time," I said
-
-
Junho oppa explain everything, he says that he must go to the U.S. to treat his mother's sudden illness, and his father, who knew his mother's increasingly critical situation finally get her to the village. The problem he didn’t tell me, why it all happened suddenly until Junho oppa lose his current Mobile in the airport. His mother died a few months ago, his father told Junho Oppa to school again, and he took a short-term school because it was previously Oppa have ever been, just continue a little while. After finished his school he returned to Korea and he is currently with me.
"I ever saw you with Jinki some time ago, and very different,"
-
"He's the same Jinki with Jinki who we knew in the village, Oppa, He ...."
My cell phone rang.
"" Hyorin, What is it?, You don’t visit Jinki, he was treated in hospital now, "
-
"What?"
-
"Jinki is sick, I forgot to tell you about this, Jjong have been reminded many times but I forgot, because the task to another city, forgive me Seungyeonie,"
-
"I get there," I closed my phone. Oppa will you take me to the hospital, Jinki is sick, stupid me, I don’t know that he is sick, how is this? "
-
"I'll take you, come on,"Said Junho Oppa
-
-
at Jinki treatment rooms
I stopped right in front of the door step Jinki treatment rooms, a sense of my worries about Jinki already faded after he looks better, but why my heart is painful to see Hyoyeon there beside him and fed him a meal.There is a feeling not willing to see Jinki and Hyoyeon and sat so close.
-
"Let's go," Junho oppa took my hand away slowly,
-
"No, Oppa," I hold my tears not to fall in front of Junho oppa. "I'm going home."
I turned my feet as quickly as possible, hoping no one sees me like this,
BRUG
"Ouch," I hit someone.
-
"Seungyeon ssi,"
-
Apparently Jonghyun, "Jonghyun, I entrust this to Jinki, and get well soon, excuse me." Jonghyun looks at me with a strange sight. He must have realized that I was crying.
End of Seungyeon POV
Junho POV
Jinki treatment rooms
Seungyeon stopped right in front of the door Jinki treatment room, his face full of concern, how close they came, Seungyeon really notice about Jinki’s conditiion. Hyoyeon? Why is she here, also I noticed Seungyeon, Her face turned sad to see Jinki and Hyoyeon in the room. Is Seungyeon jealous, I knew she was fighting back tears.
-
"Let's go," I pulled her hand slowly,
-
"No, Oppa, I'm going home."
Seungyeon running very quickly, avoiding all those who were seen with a full strange view. Seungyeon forgot me, Jinki and her, what's wrong with them, I should find out about them. Maybe Hyoyeon know about this.
%0