Miss Her, Miss Him

I'm So In Love With You

 

Jinki POV

“Good Morning, Auntie,” I Greeted Auntie who was just back from garden, bring a basket which full of vegetables.

-

“Good Morning, Son, it seems like you start to enjoy to stay here, did you sleep well last night?” Auntie said as she put all of the vegetables into wagon.

-

I move toward her and help her, “Auntie is the garden far from here?”

-

“Hey, it’s better for you to follow Jaejin there, my mom is getting tire,”

-

I heard Seungyeon voice from my back, then I turn to face her. I also see her bring a full basket which full of fresh tomatoes. She’s out of breathe because she’s being exhausted too.

-

“It is alright Seungyeon-ah, mom will back to the garden to help Jaejin,”Auntie said as she come closer to Seungyeon then take the basket from her. I prevent her to lift it up.

-

“Let me do it, and can you me?” I asked Seungyeon.

-

“That’s right, Mom, I know you’re getting tire, I won’t let your illness has to relapse. Just stat home, Jinki and me will be right back.”Seungyeon said while she pull her mom into her home. She turn her head in a moment to face me and back to her step.

-

I feel Seungyeon was change, she treats me better than the first time I met her. She’s not being hostile toward me anymore. I am walking behind her, hiding my smile.

-

“Jaejin will be late if you’re walking slowly like that. Walk faster!!”

I don’t realize when Seungyeon’s stop then gazed at me.

-

“Oh, Sorry,…”I do a little run to make a same line with Seungyeon, Seungyeon continue her walk after I ‘m at her side.

-

Just need 10 minutes to reach the garden. I look Jaejin pick some tomatoes. There’s another people who are picking various vegetables. Jaejin is waving his hand to us as he spread his smile. Jaejin is coming near.

“Just wait for cabbages from Auntie Park. She’ll  come in 5 minutes. Noona, I want to back home now.” Jaejin said.” I’ll bring it,” he add as he point at the basket in his hands.

-

“It’s good you’re here. Please accompany my sister, the sun hasn’t risen yet, the day still dark. I’m afraid there’s bad person will disturb  her in the way,” Jaejin take a quick look at Seungyeon.

-

“Hahaha, Jaejin-ah, don’t lie to me or you looking down on me. Before he’s here I often do this alone.” Seungyeon said pointed me with her finger without expression.

-

“Don’t be like that, Noona, a couple weeks ago, Auntie Choi’s daughter was disturbed by 2 drunk men. Fortunately, Junho hyung and Jisub came in a right time so they could help her.”Jaejin told the story seriously.

-

“Jaejin-ah, Don’t make me afraid with your nonsense,”Seungyeon looking around while her hands rub her arms.

-

I just keep quite watching Seungyeon and Jaejin are arguing.

-

“Jinki Hyung, please protect my sister, I leave…”I nod my head. Jaejin walk pass me.

-

“Seungyeon Ssi, Are you afraid?” I tilt my head until I can see Seungyeon’s expression.

-

I’m hesitating with Jaejin’s story, Why did I don’t know about it?” Seungyeon Said while she thought.

-

“Jaejin said it happened a couple weeks ago. You were in Seoul, Weren’t you?”I said.

-

“Oh, you’re right, but how can you know about me in Seoul?”Seungyeon asked me with investigate look.

-

“….”I can’t answer her last question because my answer will make her remember about our incident in the bus and Seoul. She’ll being unfriendly again.

-

“Seungyeon!”Someone called her.

-

“Ai, Auntie Park!!How are you?I have been waiting for you?” Seungyeon bowed

To Auntie Park, I heard Seingyeon called her that name.

-

“Fiuh, you’re save this time Lee Jinki”I said in my heart.

-

“I know,” Auntie Park is looking at me wrinkling her eyebrow.

-

“Junho…?”Auntie Park said with confusing look.

-

“No, He isn’t. He….he…”Seungyeon can’t continue her words

-

“How are you Auntie, I am Lee Jinki, Seungyeon’s friend from next village.”I bowed  then smile at her.

-

“I’m sorry, I think I’m getting old, it’s hard to identify , I thought you are Kim Junho,” Auntie Park held my arm.”And these are your cabbages you’ve been waited. Luckily your friend is here so he can help you to bring these all.

-

“Yeah, Thank you Auntie,”Seungyeon bowed again.

-

“I leave now,”Auntie Park excuse herself.

-

Seungyeon prepare herself, wear hat and glove. Firstly, she wants to bring the big basket,I can call it jumbo size basket, but I stop her. In the end, I bring it with my back, piggy ride back. And Seungyeon bring the more little one with her arm. I guess it’s weight is 5 kgs. Seungyeon use all of her strength to carry it.

Seungyeon walks slower and slower, I gaze at her sweat that is flowing from her forehead then make her cheek wet. She’s trying to lift her right shoulder to wipe away her sweat. But it’s looks like she couldn’t do it, she try and try again but always fail. Her sweat out more and more.

I put one hand in my pocket, looking for handkerchief which belongs to Seojung. I always bring it everywhere I go. After I get it, I grab Seungyeon’s arm then wipe away her sweat from her forehead until her cheek. I try to did it softly.

The next thing I know, I can see Seojung in front of me smiling, I reply her smile, I can describe how happy I am now. Seeing Seojung here with me.

“Seo….”

-

“What are you doing?”Seungyeon voice broke my fancies. I shook my head while close my eyes. When open my eyes Seojung was lost, just Seungyeon who is standing face me. Seungyeon look at me weirdly. I’m looking around pretend to don’t know anything.

-

“Ehm,…I – just – want –to – help-you. …”I said in tense.”Your sweat really disturbed you, isn’t it?” I adding.

-

“Thank you,” Seungyeon walking pass me who still looking at the ground.

-

“Ah, Stupid Jinki,” I whispered while walk behind her.

-

I pay attention to Seojung handkerchief,”Seojung-ah,..You must be know what I feel, right? I really missing you,…”My heart said. I feel like I want to cry now but I try to hold back my tears.

End of Jinki POV

Seungyeon POV

I prepare myself, wear hat and glove. I  want to bring the big basket,but suddenly Jinki stop me. Finaly Jinki bring it with his piggy ride back. And I bring the more little one with my arm.

“Oh my god It’s so heavy!”. I use all of my strength to carry it.

Now I can’t throw my thought about Junho Oppa, I really missing him, Where is he ?,I couldn’t call him. It’s more that 2 weeks I had met him yet.

“Aishh, it’s kind of hard,”I whispered try to wipe my sweat with my shoulder.

I’m getting tire now, my sweat flows from my forehead to my cheek. I try to lift my right shoulder to wipe away my sweat. But I couldn’t do it, I try and try again but always fail. Suddenly, Jinki grab my arm then wipe away my sweat from forehead until my cheek. He did it very carefully. I can’t tell this feeling, I feel so comfortable for what he doing to me.

Wait!!!! He smile at me, but his eyes looks miserable.

“Seo….”

-

“What are you doing?”I asked him. He shook his head.

-

“Ehm,…I – just – want –to – help-you. …”He said stutter.”Your sweat really disturbed you, isn’t it?” He adding.

-

“Thank you,” I leave him behind me without any words.

-

-

-

Home

I arrange all of fruits and vegetables into second wagon. Jinki ready to push it, before he get his first step he turn to me.

“Seugyeon ssi, I sorry, ….”

-

“What are you apologizing for?” I asked him and give him confuse look.

-

“…For…”

-

I still waiting his answer

-

“Forget it,” Jinki leaved

-
“Jinki,”I don’t know why I called him, he turned to face me.

“Call me Seungyeon,…Without Ssi,”My lips curved create smile. He smile back then nod hos head.

-

“Can I ask something?”

-

“What?”

-

“Do you miss your Junho?”

-

“Actually, Yeah,”I nod weakly.

-

“I can read your mind, Have you call him?It’s OK girl calling a guy first, just tell him that you’re really missing him.” He said while standing 1 feet in front of me.

-

“I’ve tried but he wasn’t answered his phone.”

-

“If you can’t call him, find him at his home. I think you have to meet him now, because you are dying Seungyeon.”His shoulder grind.

Jinki never left his smile if he talking with someone.

“Heard it? I called you SEUNGYEON WITHOUT SSI.”

I chuckle.

End of Seungyeon POV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I try to make this story more interesting. I’ll Work hard!!!FIGHTING!!!

@Blockster : Thank you for your comment, I like it. Seungyeon change her mind now.

@Dububu : Have you read the last chapter, Hope you like it, and I have been waiting for your comment.

@ all readers : Thank you, hope you all like my story

Don’t Forget to leave your comment, and I really thankful if you want to subscribe too.