Is it hurt?

I'm So In Love With You

 

Jinki POV
"Why are you so stupid, to made that poor girl free, what’s in your mind, Na Young-ah?" I heard my father said angrily.
-
"Because she is innocent, why are you being cruel to her, I knew she didn’t." My mother said, weeping.
-
"I asked mom to release Seungyeon dad, you shouldn’t blame her like that, scold me, because I'm forcing her to do it." I said.
I walked over to my dad without a doubt my eyes looked at him sharply, and now I was face to face with my dad. His eyes extremely diffuse anger. I'm willing to receive any punishment from him, so long as father didn’t make my mother sad. It is my wish.
"Did you hate me, right?" I'm still staring at my father.
-
PLAK!
A hard punch landing on my face. Without thinking my dad hit me so hard, like he had gathered all his anger in his punches. I fell, it seems there is fresh blood coming out from the corner of my lips.
-
"Jinki! Why do you really have no heart to beat your child? Jinki-ah, you're okay,? "My mom approached me who was still slumped on the floor. She was crying, holding my wound.
-
"I'm okay, mom, don’t worry. His Punch  can’t frighten me because I didn’t make a mistake, I don’t know what is he thinking about,? Hecan beat me as much as he want, until I die.But please don’t disturb Seungyeon, don’t make her suffer, "I said, my momr helped me to stand.
-
"Do you want to hit me again, huh, hit me!" I defy my dad.
-
"I feel disappointed with you, Jinki, you’re really stupid!" My dad’s gone.
-----
Jjong sent me,Hyorin and Seungyeon  went to the amusement park first. Since childhood Jonghyun always liked to invite his friends to the amusement park. He said Park ria is the most fun, versatile place, he thought.
-
"Jinki, why is your face swollen like that, have you been fighting?" Hyorin noticed bruises on my face.
-
"I fell this morning, wasn’t sick anymore." I said, head down.
-
"Are you sure?, I was aching to see it, Don’t you treat it?" Saidhyorin
-
"I don’t have time, I had to pick you. Forget it, pretend you didn’t see anything. "I said, looking Seungyeon and Hyorin by turns.
-
"Hey, HONEY!" Jjong suddenly came and hugged Hyorin from behind, kissing his girl.
-
"Jonghyun, Jonghyun, simply, they see us," Hyorin face flushed.
-
"Jjong, for the second time you've kissed in front of us," I said.
-
"You can do that too if you want, I don’t forbid you," he said, casually.
-
"What?" Seungyeon sound nervous.
-
"You're crazy, Jjong, ..."
-
"Come on, let's go there, very nice." Jjong draw hands of Hyorin and left me and Seungyeon behind them.
We play all day in amusement Park, Riding roller coasters, Entry into a haunted house, ride the giant Ferris wheel, play boom boom car, and others. Jjong didn’t get enough to play. We did this all to celebrate Seungyeon freedom, we want to see her smile happily. We want her to forget for a moment his sadness. My smile inflate after saw her smile. Jjong invites Hyorin to another place, and I have to take Seungyeon home. I feel Seungyeon acting strange since this morning.More silent and looked down. What happened to her? I started to worry about the situation.
End of Jinki POV
Kim Minjung POV
"That's Han Seungyeon," said Junho suddenly.
-
"Daughter of Han Jaesuk, Why is she can be in Seoul? Do you know her Junho? "I said thoughtfully.
-
"She lived in the same village with me, Dad,"
-
"So Han Seungyeon, is the daughter of Han Jaesuk, our former driver, ahhh. I know what I should do. "
-
"What do you mean, Hyoyeon?" Junho Hyoyeon snapped.
-
"Well, My brother has a scandal with the daughter of a man who accused as a murder. But wait, why is Jinki with her, “Hyeoyon said cynical.
-
"Her father wasn’t a murderer, it's all because of you, Hyoyeon!"
-
"Oppa,,, Don’t say that anymore, you're my brother," Hyeoyon sulk.
-
"Yes, Kim Junho don’t discuss it again, very dangerous, you go to Korea to help destroy Lee JungMin, you know?" I said firmly.
Soon Lee JungMin just prepare tnah you wll be destroyed
End of Kim Minjung
Jinki POV
"Take a rest," I said after arriving in front of the house.Seungyeon didn’t move at all, still keep her head down.
"Seungyeonie, are you sleeping? You have to go to sleep, don’t force your body to continue working. I'm also going home "I add
-
"Jinki, You don’t want to get into my house , we treat the wound first,"
-
"I didn’t need it, sssshhhh only minor injuries, will recover soon."
-
"No it will get worse if you don’t treat it, come on ..." Seungyeon sulking.
I gave up I couldn’t refuse her request.
-
"Sit down, I'll  take some cure, you wait here."Said Seungyeon.
Not long timeSeungyeon returned with a pillbox, She puts pillbox on her lap, her hand grab my chin, her eyes unable to hide her horror of seeing a blue wound on my cheek. She cleaned my wounds and treat it carefully and slowly, her hands are very soft.
But grains of fallen tears welling, Seungyeon cry! She was arrested for not crying voice listened. I’m wiping her eyes with my thumb, one hand holding her hand of Seungyeon that was treating my cheek.
"Seungyeonie, Why are you crying? Are you sick? "I checked her head.
-
Seungyeon shook her head, still sobbing.
-
"Seungyeon, answer me, don’t make me worry, peculiar attitude, is there something that makes you sad?" I'm getting worried because Seungyeon not issue a word.
-
"It definitely feels great pain, wasn’t injured by a fall, right? You can lie to Jjong and Hyorin but you cann’t fool me. "Seungyeon said as she wiped the corner of my lips.
-
"No, I really fell this morning, I rushed and not careful so I ...."
-
"I know, don’t go with your stupid story, it must be your dad, this injury blow Lee Jinki, tell me, does your father do?"
-
I avoid Seungyeon’s gaze, my eyes see without direction.
-
"There is no answer, I’m right, Huh? Is it because of me? Why are you so stupid Jinki, you're stupid, don’t be too good to me, I don’t deserve it at all, you know so sad that see you hurt like this. I don’t want to ruin your relationship with your father. "
-
"Seungyeon, I ..."
-
"I think today is the last day you see me because I don’t want your father angry and more hate even more. Keep your fiance well, do you want to go home, go home, "
-
"Fiancé? How did you know that I have been engaged? Do you know who’s my fiance? "
-
"Hyoyeon," she replied.
-
"You're wrong Han Seungyeon, I have been engaged, not Hyoyeon, but Seojung. And you also know that Seojung already died .I don’t know how you get the news but Seungyeonie, you have to hear this, I won’t stop to see you, I’ll stay here allthe time you need me "
-
"I can look after myself, don’t be too good to me Jinki, Why do you like this, I can’t keep depending on you. I should be able to live even without you. Don’t make your father angry even greater because you're close to me, Live well, without me .... "Her tears continued to flow.
-
"Enough, Seungyeon! I can’t be far away from you, I can’t avoid you, I can’t live without seeing you, I can’t lose you, ..." I said with a high tone.
-
"WHY? JINKI!!! DON’ T BE STUPID, YOU CAN, YOU SURE CAN DO IT, WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS!"
-
"I LIKE THIS BECAUSE I AM ... .. BECAUSE I ...." No way , I said it at a time like this.
"FORGET, .... The more you away from me, I'll be getting closer, you ..." I give the phone a few time ago I purchased.
"I go," I leave Seungyeon still in a state of crying.
End of Jinki POV
Seungyeon POV
I noticed a pink box Jinki given me, lettering,
(PLEASE, OPEN ME (^ ^)) on it. I opened it, a mobile phone.
"Accept it, you have to accept it, um, very difficult to reach you  if you didn’t using it, Hyorin also difficult to find you if you come home late. Everyone would be worried if you don’t leave the news.
From me the person who always care
-Jinki-
-
"Seungyeon-ah, ?" Hyorin opened the door suddenly.
-
"Ehmmmm,"
-
"You're crying, Ssshhhhh Jinki made you cry?" Said Hyorin.
-
"No, I just sad. Because I can’t work with you again, we are working a different place now. "I said
"Ah, yes, I just remembered, Ei, Jinki who gave it, Oh he's so sweet. I'm sure he'll love you until the point that he gave you this phone "
-
"I'll be give it back to him,"
-
"Don’t do it! Jinki give it because you do need this. I would find you easily, I beg don’t do that Seungyeon. "Said Hyorin.
-
"Hyorin ...."
-
"I can’t buy you, I know Jinki very worried about what you’re doing,that’s  why he gave it,"
-
"Well, Hyorin, are you satisfied?"
Hyorin give me her killer smile.
End of Seungyeon POV
---

@ Block-ster : Thank you that you still waiting for my update

@ Eyka_afzan : Do you like this chapter

@ Christa_Lee : Oh yeahh, thank you for your support!!!^ ^

@ All Reader : Comment and subcribe!!, it's so sad to know that i just lose one of my subcriber, hiks hiks... -_-