Tease

I'm So In Love With You

 

Hyorin POV
"There's more you need sir?" I said while I take care of beverages
-
"No, Um, you're beautiful, too, will you accompany us to drink here?" said this guest who had started drinking, I think.
-

"No sir, I'm not on duty to accompany you, I'm sorry, excuse me," I walked a few steps but a hand pulled me forcibly detained until his body.
-
"Where are you going?, I've said you have to accompany me here, I won’t let you go, you have to serve us, you hear me!" He said as he kissed me forcibly
-
"Let me go, sir, Please, you're wrong if you think I work like this, Let me go," I'm trying to free myself from him but his strength is much greater. I started to cry.
-
This man continues to force me to push me into the wall and tore my uniform with a rough and trying to kiss me.
-
BRAAAK!! Someone broke down the door with a bang.

-

"Jonghyun!!," I was so surprised when I saw the front door with a scowl.
-
"What are you doing bastard! does nasty stuff you want to attract people here !!!," Jonghyun was then punched him so hard.
-
I can only cry decrease my body because my legs couldn’t hold my limp is already trembling in fear.
-
Jonghyun still beat him until he was unconscious.
"Hyorin, are you okay?" He asked me, holding my face and wiped the tears from my eyes.
-
I can’t see Jonghyun's face clearly because my eyes are filled with tears flowing profusely. I could only hear his voice that sounded worried.
-
"Hyorin, Answer me, he has already ..."

-

-
I shook my head and hugged him crying top of my voice, Jonghyun release a suit that he wear put it in my body. My body still trembling.
-
"What is this?" my manager came and saw his guest was lying unconscious.
-
"This guy wants to  your servants, you know that,!!Jonghyun answer.
-
"Ah, it's impossible, he is not someone like this, or you!! Hyorin!!!you  because he is rich,?!!!
-

"Once again you’re talking like that, I will make this place known just the name and you will lose your job for good, remember that! Hyorin Come on, don’t listen to this crazy person," Jonghyun led me out.
"And you, if you don’t report this incident to the police, I will, and i will also report you because of selling your servants?" Jonghyun threatened, glaring at my manager.
-
"How could you do it Huh, before you do that I would dismiss this !!!"

-

-
"Do it if you could, I bought this place and throw you out  easily , Do you know that your boss still has a capital debt with me?!! Jonghyun hit my manager but I was holding him.
-
"Come on Jonghyun, ,,Sir, I will give my resignation letter tomorrow," I bowed.
-
"No, Hyorin not you who get out of here, but HIM!! Let' s go before my emotions started to rise again."
-
-
Jonghyun spend the night at my place because he was worried by my situation. I assured him that I was fine, he was afraid if my manager came and did something bad to me. Wait a minute Seungyeon didn’t back all night, where is she?

-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
"Hyorin, ...." The voice Seungyeon knocked on the door ,why she had come home this early?
I opened the door and see Seungyeon withJinki.
"Seungyeon-ah, why are you, ..." I pointed Jinki.
-
"Jinki?! /" Jonghyun?! "said Jinki and Jonghyunsimultaneously.
-
"Hyorinie,?" Seungyeon entered into the house with a confusion of seeing Jonghyun that suddenly standing behind me.
-
I forgot to change my torn uniform, Seungyeon definitely think that I and Jonghyun do weird things.
-

"It's not like what you imagine Seungyeon-ah, I'll tell you. I can explain it. Then you, why don’t you go home last night and how can you with Jinki, "
-
"Ah, this is also just a coincidence, I'll tell you after they leave," said Seungyeon, looking toward Jinki andJonghyun by turn.
-
"You threw me out?" Ask Jinki on Seungyeon, and I saw Jonghyun hold his laughter.
-
"Why are you here, don’t you have to work today?
-
"Han Seungyeon, you really, ..."
-
"Come on, Jinki we better go home now," Jonghyun encourage Jinki body out of the house.
-
"I came home Hyorin,I hope you're okay, I'll call you later, let's go Jinki. You also have to explain to me what happened to you. "
-
After Jinki and Jonghyun leave, me and Seungyeon swapping stories.
End of Hyorin POV
-
-

At the office 
Jonghyun POV 
"I told you all, it's your turn, you must be honest Jinki, what happened?" I see Jinki face flushed as soon as I . 

"What do you mean? There is no any incident between me and Seungyeon." He answered without seeing me. 

"AH, You're lying, why is your face so red like boiled shrimp like that if nothing happened, Did you ...?" I really like to tease Jinki if it’s alresdy are like this. 

Jinki still pretending to busy with the papers in front of him. And I still force him to tell the stories. Jinki finally gave up as well. 

"What would you hear, we're just trapped in a broken elevator in the office of Mr. Lim after I had finished attending a meeting there, and I don’t know that Seungyeon was also there. And inevitably we have to spend the night in the elevator until morning because no one fix the elevator. "Jinki story telling. 

"There's more?" 

"What?" 

"You were alone there?" 

"No one else there," 

"I'm sure there's something more than that, in the elevator alone and you didn’t do anything? I don’t believe" I kept teasing Jinki, I really like to see his face grew red. 

"I'm not you Jonghyun who always take advantage of the opportunity. Trust me there wasn’t anything. " 

"Then why are you smiling non-stop since last." 

"No I didn’t,  It’s just your feeling Jonghyun, go back to your place, you interfere with my job." 

"Okay, okay, if you don’t want to tell me, I'll find out by myself." I said, stepping out. 

"Don’t you have another job in addition to tease me. I will fire you if your job is not finished Mr. Kim Jonghyun. " 

"Ohhhh, I'm afraid Mr. Lee, hahahaha" I laughed with satisfaction. 
---- 

@ Angangfareen: Yeah, they met again, but still a lot to them to go through to be together. Thank you for leaving your comments, I like it. I really appreciate it.

@ ChristaLee : Yeah, I love Onyeon couple, kekeke

@ Dububu : Jinki’s mother will like Seungyeon but…Wait for the next story….hohoho,

@ All Reader : Well, where is my readers hiding?, I know that you are very busy, Fighting! Hopefully you can finish your job properly.