Stranger???

I'm So In Love With You

 

Jinki POV

---BAM---

“Ouch, be aware!!”I bump a girl, fortunately, nothing happen to her.

I  run with full of speed. I don’t know where to go, if I go to my apartment thay will find me, hope Jjong can handle them there. I wait for the bus.

 

-

The bus stop, I got up to the bus with the some other passengers, and take my sit behind the driver.

-

“You look very tire,”Girl beside me ask me.

-

“Huh….”I see her.

-

My shirt wet because of my sweat, running and running for today.

“You,,Didn’t say anything after bumped me so hard. Not even say sorry?”

-

“Ouw…,Sorry,,”I manage my breathe.

-

"You must be good in sports to be able to run so fast."

-

“Not bad,”

-

“What ?,Are you a quarry?”

-

“Huh….?”

-

How dare this girl ask me if I am a quarry, is my face look alike a hunted person by police.

-

”So, can you shut your mouth for a minute?”I lay my head at my seat.

Falling into deep sleep, I don’t feel anything after someone touch my shoulder, the driver wake me up.

“Sorry for wake you up, but I think you need a place to get a rest. And sorry again I can’t help you.” He said.

-

“Oh, I’m gonna be OK, Thank you, Bye” I said while rubbing my eyes.

I walking down from the bus, walking and walking away. Don’t know where to go. I didn’t knowing anyone here. People around just looking at me, without say anything. Maybe they I really very tire , After 20 minutes walked I find a home, I try to asking help.

-

“Annyeong… auntie, may you help me?”

-

“oh, what can I do for you, son?”

-

“can you tell me where is the nearest hotel here?”

-

“Hotel?”

-

“There’s no Hotel in this place ? Where do you come from?” She ask me while her hand busy with her activity embroider.

-

“Like that?I come from SeouL, My name is Lee Jinki”I bow her.

-

“Mom, where did Jaejin go? I didn’t find him anywhere in market.”

Like I ever hear this voice, I turn my head to the back and…

“You?”

End of Jinki POV

Seungyeon POV

“Mom, I’m home,” I miss my mom so much.

-

“Seungyeon, you’re come. Alone?”my mom holding my hand

-

I nod my head,”Where is Jaejin?”

-

“He still at the market. Exchange my place because I have a headache last day.”

-

“Mom, sick, feeling better now?”

-

“I lost all my pain since you’ve came, Seungyeon,” She smiling

-

“I will go found Jaejin, I want to help him, I just miss him too,” I run.

-

I reach the market but I don’t see Jaejin.

“Auntie, Do you know where is Jaejin?” I ask the other seller.

-

“Seungyeon-a, you came…Jaejin, EHHM  where did he go. Sorry, I have seen Jaejin a few minutes ago, I think he just go back home.”

-

“I see, Thank you, auntie”I walk home and hope can see Jaejin on my way.

“Jaejin, I’ll scold you if I don’t see you at home when I arrive later.”I mumble while I kick stones.

-

“Mom, where did Jaejin go? I didn’t find him anywhere in market.”I saw my mom talking with a stranger. He turn his head and

-

“You?”he said

-

“What are you doing here?”I ask him loudly.

-

“Do you know this guy, Seungyeon-a?”My mom look at me.

-

“I don’t know him, mom. But I met him at the bus on the way here.”I answer my mom’s question while look at the ‘guy’.

-

“Mention your name again, son ? Who’s your name?”

-

“Son?”I repeat mom’s word

-

“Jinki, auntie, Lee Jinki.”He answer and smiling

-

“Try to get my mom’s sympathy…, How dare you” I whisper

-

“Just Let him go, mom. So dangerous talking with stranger. Maybe he is a quarry.”I smirk at him.

-

“Seungyeon-a, don’t be like that, I think he is a good boy, right Jinki. You can get a rest time here if you want.”Mom hold my shoulder.

-

“Mom,,,,,”

-

“I’m so thankfull, but I think your lovely daughter doesn’t like me, so it’s better I go now. See you”

Jinki, his name, walking far away from my house.

-

“But…”mom try to call him back.

I pull mom slowly with don’t-do-that-mom looking.

-

“Hey…you…”

I heard jaejin voice, I will scold him now.

-

“Noona!!!you’re here?!!”Jaejin looks so surprise to see me and hugs me.

I change my mind immediately, because I already missing him so much.

-

“Mom, here it is, our vegetable’s sold out, and it’s because of me…”Jaejin give some money to mom.

-

“YOU!!!Why are you still here?!!!Jaejin talk to ‘the stranger’ named Jinki.

-

“how can jaejin knows him?” I thought.

“Jaejin!!!Let him go, it is not good to let someone who you don’t know stay at our home.!!!

-

“Noona, he is my friend…..!!Aish Noona, Junho Hyung will shocked knowing you like this, so emotional.”

-

“Your friend? ,He is from Seoul, how can you get a friend like him?”

-

“I met him a few months ago. Do you remember Noona, when Iwen to to Seoul because mom was sick and you’re still in Seoul. I went there to found you. On the way, some robber take my bag, all of my clothes and money was in that bag. They beated me too, but Jinki and his friend, what is his name, hyung?

-

“Jonghyun.”He answer

-

“Yeah, Jonghyun hyung, came and helped me, they gave me some clothes to weared and also helped me to found you.”

-

“Oh, he was your savior.”

-

“Thanks for your help, but I can’t allow you to stay here anyway.” I fold my hand in front of my chest.

-

“Noona, please this is the right time to thank him. Because he helped me at that time.

-

I still quite. Staring at my mom hoping that she’ll support my argue with Jaejin.

-

“Noonaaaa, Please……”Jaejin ask me with his puppy eyes. Pull my arm like a little child

-

“Oh my god, Jaejin,,Enough ,”I said while close my eyes.”Just do what you want Jaejin, I don’t care.”

“ And you”,Isaid while pointing his face, “Don’t make anything bad here, mark my word!”I staring at Jinki’s eyes.

-

 

He just smile,and says”We will have more time to have fun, By the way thank you, I believe that you are a kind person”

----------------------

Wah, I feel difficult to descript my story, if you guy hard to understand it, just ask me, and I’ll try to explain.

To Blockster : Thank you for your comment !I wait the other one, >_<”, And see I use your phrase….