I have to

I'm So In Love With You

 

Chapter 15 
Hyoyeon POV 
"AH, You're lying, why is your face so red like boiled shrimp like that if nothing happened, Are you ...?" I heard a conversation between Jonghyun and Jinki. 
- 
.... 
"What would you hear, we're just trapped in a broken elevator in the office of Mr. Lim after I had finished attending a meeting there, and I don’t know that Seungyeon was also there. And inevitably we have to spend the night in the elevator until morning because no one fix the elevator. "Jinki storytelling. 
- 
"Is there more?" 
- 
"What?" 
- 
"You were alone there?" 
- 
"No one else there," 
- 
"I'm sure there's something more than that, in the elevator alone and you didn’t do anything? I don’t believe you" 
- 
"I'm not you Jonghyun who always take advantage of the opportunity. Trust me there is not anything. " 
- 
"Then why are you smiling non-stop since last." 
- 
"No, I didn’t, It’s just your feeling Jonghyun, go back to your place, you interfere with my job." Looks like Jinki not stand it anymore because Jjong constantly . 
- 
"Okay, okay, if you don’t want to tell me, I'll find out by myself." I Heard  Jjong start approaching the door, he prepared to exit. I quickly went from the front of Jinki’s room towards a safe place. 
- 
Seungyeon, .... Well this girl who has made Jinki always refused to be with me. I must find out who exactly who’s that . Just hearing her name  I have already hate her. 
- 
I followed Jinki after he left work, I get the feeling that he will meet her again . And my guess is true. Jinki stopped in front of a café. I parked my car far enough away from his car so he wouldn’t see me.Jinki goes into the café. I waited Jinki out from inside my car.An hour later Jinki comes out with a girl who wear uniformed of waiters. 
"Is she the girl who’s came from village? Why Jinki really care about her? "I hit the steering wheel. 
My car continued to follow Jinki’s car, I keep a safe distance for Jinki didn’t feel suspicious. 
- 
- 
"Um, is this her home?, You will know the consequence if challenged Kim Hyoyeon ..." I rolled my car back. 
End of Hyoyeon POV 
Hyorin POV 
At 07 tonight I just finish my work and allowed to go home. I feel that there is someone who is following my footsteps behind. But  when I turn, there’s no one. I could see it clearly from the shadow of a streetlight. Middle of the road I stop my steps so that he can’t hide. 
"Jonghyun," I suspect that people who followed me was him. 
- 
"So you you have already know I followed you." He approached me, rubbing his neck. 
- 
"Why are you following me secretly?," I asked him. 
- 
"No, I'm just worried about you. I'm afraid it happened again. "We were walking together up to the house. 
- 
- 
"Thank you ," I bow my head to keep a sense of nervousness because Jonghyun constantly see me. 
- 
"Hyorinie," 
Omo ~ Do not look at me like that Kim Jonghyun! 
"I .... I ... I want you to be my girlfriend?" 
His fingers lifted my chin up, made me able to see his eyes clearly that looked deep into my eyes so I stared back .
He tilted his face to the right, closer to his face toward me, grabbed my cheeks with his left hand. I closed my eyes followed him, his lips are soft and comfortable making my lips felt warm between his lips. 
My heart trembles so great today. 
I don’t know since when we did the passionate kiss. I feel my heart pounding . Is this a sign that I fall for him. . ?
- 
"Jjong / Hyorin?" I heard a very familiar and make Jonghyun release our kiss and then turned towards the sound source. 
End of Hyorin POV 
Seungyeon POV 
"JJong? / Hyorin?" Me and Jinki said in unison. 
How shocked I was when I saw my best friend kissing scene. I'm sure Jinki is also as surprised as me. I glanced at Jinki to see his reaction. We also looked at each other while holding embarrassed. I even turned my gaze to another place when Jinki saw me. 
- 
"You?" Hyorin face flushed. 
- 
"Jinki, you ..." Jonghyun felt difficult to speak. 
- 
- 
Inside the house I judge them both, Jinki sat beside me while Jonghyun and Hyorin sit side by side in front of us. 
"Hyorin, since when are you and Jonghyun dating?" I asked. 
- 
"Um, Seungyeon-ah, I ... Jonghyun how's this?" Hyorin looked bewildered. 
- 
"We just want to get started, you don’t get me wrong, I love Hyorin. I'm serious "Jonghyun explained quickly. 
- 
"Jjong, we should talk." Jinki said firmly. "Seungyeon, we go home first." 
And they went away. 
- 
"Hyorinie, are you sure go out  with Jonghyun," 
- 
"I'm sure, Seungyeon .... Jonghyun treat me like a princess. He's very romantic. RecentlyI'm always with him. He accompanied me like Jinki who’s always by your side. " 
- 
"Don’t compare your relationship with Jonghyun and me with Jinki,  Hyorin it was completely different, you know who is Jonghyun. He's a player, did you realize that? "I said half angry. 
- 
"You don’t like me go out withJonghyun? Seungyeon-ah what must I do, I really feel that I fall for him. Will he hurt me? "Hyorin’s face changed sadly. 
- 
"it’s not like that, I know Jonghyun is a good guy, he treats all women with a warm attitude. I'm afraid not just you who he was dated But I think Jinki also would scold him if he did. "I said, hugging Hyorin. 
End of Seungyeon POV 
Jinki POV 
"I don’t like you dating Hyorin," I said while driving my car. 
- 
"Why Jinki, I have to say that I'm serious, very serious." 
- 
"I'm not sure, you can ruin everything Jjong. I don’t want to, because of youmy relationship and Seungyeon also changed. " 
- 
"I know for sure that Seungyeon is the reason why you yell at me." Jjong word casually. 
- 
"You can dating all the girls that you want but not Hyorin, She is Seungyeon’s good friend, once you hurt her, it’ll hurt Seungyeon too" 
- 
"And I’ll hurt you too, right?" 
- 
"Jjong, I beg you." 
- 
"Jinki, listen to me, I promise you, to convince you that I really love Hyorin. I'm not like you, who can hold my feelings for someone who I like. " 
- 
"You're not going to make Hyorin like other women who just became your toys." 
- 
Jjong nodded 
- 
"May you fulfill your promise, Jjong. " 
- 
- 
Jjong down from my car after arriving at his house, before he took the step he knocked my car. 
- 
"I suggest, that you also can express your feelings to a girl, what makes you can’t say it. Say that you liked her before it's too late. "Jjong passed. 
- 
I'm not sure Jjong, it’s not so easy to say it. I would feel very guilty for betraying Seoujung’s love .Let it be like this, I'm happy can be able to near her, and she wasn’t allowed to know the truth about my feelings. Moreover, there is still Junho in her heart, she still loves Junho and keep him in the bottom of  her heart. 
End of Jinki POV 
Seungyeon POV 
"Seungyeon-ah there is someone who is looking for you?" Hyorin trot toward me. 
- 
"Who?" I said while drying my hands on the apron that I wear. 
- 
"I don’t know, he's sitting over there," Hyorin pushed my shoulder. 
I walked towards the table which point by Hyorin. 
- 
 "Annyeong haseyo, whether you are looking for me?" I bent my body. 
- 
"Oh, are you named Han Seungyeon, a friend of my son Lee Jinki?" 
- 
"Yes," I didn’t dare to look at his sharp eyes. 
So he was Jinki’s dad, Why is he looking for me all of a sudden ... How did he know that I work here, whether Jinki didn’t tell me anything, especially I didn’t meet Jinki after a few days, so many questions spinning in my head. 
- 
"I feel not comfortable talking here, I want you to come with me, so that we can talk more freely," He stood corrected his he used. 
- 
"But, sir I still have to finish my work until this afternoon,"
- 
"I have to pay compensation to the boss, don’t worry, you only need to come with me, and it will not take a long time," 
- 
Eventually I followed him, he drives his car into a shopping center and then we headed to a restaurant. 
- 
"Are you hungry, order the food that you like," He offered me. 
- 
"Actually what you want to convey to me, sir? 
- 
"Are you sure don’t want to eat anything?" 
- 
I shook my head. 
- 
"Well, I had enough small talk, Han Seungyeon I know you're close to Jinki lately, but do you know that Jinki been engaged to another girl?" He said. 
- 
"Neh??" I gasp, holding a sense of my surprised.

----

@ChristaLee      : Waiting for my update, oh, I’m so happy….Keep leave your comment, thank you

@Angangfareen  : Yeah, I want Jjong to be my boyfriend too, kekeke, but he has threw his bad habit about flirting other girl.

@Eyka_Afzan    : Welcome to my story, So, are you Onyeon couple lover too, kekeke,

@block-ster       : Finally, you’re back, J, I love you comment, Really, I Really do like your comment, Longer is better, and I really appreciate it, thank you, Ithought you had forgotten about the story. Always waiting for your comments and other readers so that makes memore passion to think the next story

@All Readers     : I always remember you  to leave your comment and subscribe, Thank you, I LOVE YOU GUYS…