Engagement

I'm So In Love With You

 

Other POV

At Lee’s Company

“Good morning, Sir”, the employees greet their Director Lee Jung Min. The first person at COSBY Enterprise. He just nod his head when the employees greeted him

His face show his charisma make all of people there respect about him. He walking straight without any hesitation.

-

Jinki’s POV

“Your dad’s coming”, Said Jonghyun while enter my office.

-

“I know, he told me before he got here. We’ll hold a meeting with him about our bad income this month.” I tell Jjong, I call him usually . He still standing in front of me, staring at me with his weird mimicry.

-

“Why I feel bad for this meeting, what do you think?” Jjong sitting in front of my table. “ Did he finish his breakfast happily this morning?”

-

“I stayed at my apartment this night so I don’t know what happen in my home, and there’s no relation between breakfast and his feeling now Jjong, you’re so weird…”I  just look at my work paper.

-

“Ya…if he ate with his good feeling he won’t be mad to us……”Jjong’s word cut by someone who’s knock the door of my room.

-

“Come in”, I said

-

“I’m sorry, Mr Lee, Mr Kim...Director wait for you in meeting room now,”My secretary Eunji tell us

-

“Okay, tell him I’ll be there in 5 minutes”I said again

-

“Thank you, Eunji. You’re so beautiful today”, Jjong smile to Eunji.

-

Eunji just smile,”Thank you, Mr Kim. I’ll go to the meeting room first,”Eunji out of my room.

-

“Stop flirting with her Jjong”, I said while walking to meeting room.

-

“Why, Are you jealous?, do you like her?”Jjong smile at me.

-

“No, I just want to tell you that she has a boyfriend now.”

-

“I don’t care, but she really cute, don’t you think so?

-

“Are you crazy? Want to break her relationship?”

-

“No, I’m not crazy, but what should I do if she likes me too?”

-

“Jjong you’re real badboy,”

-

At meeting room

“Morning, Dad.” I greet my dad who’s standing look down on street. The other employees ready to start meeting sitting at their own chair.

-

“Hmm…, We can start meeting now.”My Dad said

-

End of Jinki’s POV

Seungyeon POV

“I’m sorry, we can’t accept you.”,

-

“It’s okay, Sir, Thank you.”I fail again, it’s so hard to get job this day.I tought

-

“Seungyeon-a…,!!!”Someone call me

-

I turn to the back, my friend Hyorin running approach me.

-

“How is it?”She look at me seriously

-

I look down the street, “Fail…,”

-

“Seungyeon-a, don’t be like that, I believe that you’ll get job. I’ll always help you,” Hyorin hug me.

-

“I know,  Thank you Hyorin.”I hug back her.”My mom will worry about me if I tell her that fail again today.”

-

“Ehm, you can stay at my home tonight, maybe your mom will call me to know about you.”Hyorin offer

-

“I think I will go home today,”

-

“But, it’s to late and you’re a girl, i just worrying about you. I don’t want anything bad happen to you. Stay with me and you can go home tomorrow, Okay”Hyorin push me walking to her home.

-

“Hyorin-a, I’m  sorry…”

-

“Shhh…we are friend, right,” Hyorin still smiling.

End of Seungyeon POV

Jinki POV

“That’s all for today,”My dad close meeting

-

Everyone leave meeting room one by one until me and Jjong still there with my dad.

-                                                                                                         

“There’s something I want to tell you now,” my dad look at me. I give Jjong code to leave me and my dad two alone.

-

Jjong understand, he leaves us,”I’ll leave first uncle…”and whisper to me”I’ll wait you at lobby”

-

I nod my head

-

After Jjong leaved, my dad ask me to sit down. It’s like something serious happen today. My dad just keep silent for three minutes, after he opens our conversation.

“Mr Kim Min Jung will arrive here next two days, you have to meet him at airport.

-

“OK, what time will he arrive?”I ask my dad

-

“at 2 PM, Hyoyeon will come too.”

-

“That’s good, anything else?”

-

“I want you to…”My dad quiet.

-

“What?You want me to…”I repeat  what my dad said.

-

“I think we’ll talk about it at home with your mom,”

-

“…”my head so blank my dad act really weird, just like he’s not my dad that I know.

“What happen?”I said while follow my dad.

-

At lobby Jjong walking near me, “Ready to go?”

-

“No, I’ll see you later Jjong, my dad want me to go home now.”

-

“Good luck Buddy….”Jjong wave his hand.

I left my car and follow my dad’s car. During our way home my dad didn’t say anything. I feel that there’s something go wrong here.

End of Jinki POV

Lee Jung Min POV

“That’s all for today,”I close meeting

-

Everyone leave meeting room one by one until Jinki and Jjong still there with me.

-                                                                                                         

“There’s something I want to tell you now,” I look at Jinki. I see Jinki give Jjong code to leave him and me two alone.

-

Jjong understand, he leaves us,”I’ll leave first uncle…”and whisper something to Jinki

-

Jinki nod his head

-

After Jjong leaved, I ask hin to sit down. I just keep silent for three minutes, after that i open our conversation.

“Mr Kim Min Jung will arrive here next two days, you have to meet him at airport.

-

“OK, what time will he arrive?”He ask me.

-

“at 2 PM, Hyoyeon will come too.”

-

“That’s good, anything else?”

-

“I want you to…”I can’t continue my sentence.

-

“What? You want me to…”He repeat.

-

“I think we’ll talk about it at home with your mom,”

-

“…”He just quiet.

“What happen?”He said while follow me.

-

At lobby Jjong walking near Jinki, “Ready to go?”

-

“No, I’ll see you later Jjong, my dad want me to go home now.”

-

“Good luck Buddy….”Jjong wave his hand.

During our way home I can’t say anything. I think it’s good that his mom who’s tell this problem.

End of Lee Jung Min POV

Lee Jinki POV

At home

“Mom…, I miss you…”I give a poke to my mom.

-

“Aish, you said you miss me, but you choose to stay at your apartment.”My mom hit me lightly at my chest.

-

“Mom, dad want you to tell me something, is there something wrong?”

-

“You have said that?” My mom ask my dad.

-

“Not yet.”My dad answer without looking my mom.

-

“Jinki,…my good son,…”

-

“Hmmm…”

-

“We want you to forget all of your memories about Seo Jung, and…”

-

After my dad act weird today and now my mom does too.

“Mom,… what are you talking about?, I tell you I can’t forget Seo Jung. She still in my heart mom?”

-

“Seo Jung is in heaven now Jinki-a, God wont let you always alone like this.” Mom hugs me.

-

“I know that. So I thought this is not the point of your problem you want me to know, right?”

-

“Yeah,…”

“ We saw your relationship with Hyo Yeon is good so… we want you two to get engagement.”

-

“What?!!!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first chapter is up……

I’m so sorry for my bad English, I need your respond to make my English better. Thank you…