The truth

I have lost my heart, my love

After their first night things became awkward. In private Jonghyun and Jinki never talked to each other. But in public they had to be joined by the hip, be all lovey dovey infront of their parents and cousins. Jinki wanted to ask Jonghyun what is that thing which is bothering him. But Jonghyun always flipped him off,never really staying in a room when they were alone and going to sleep early before Jinki comes into the room. 

Jonghyun really thought that Taekyung just cheated him by saying that he loves him and all. What he didnt knew that Taekyung had written a letter for him before leaving. Jonghyun stumbled across the letter one day when he was cleaning the book shelf. He was so broken that he didnt think of such a possibility. In the letter Taekyung had promised him to be back soon with enough success and respect that Mr Kim would accept him as their son in law and would ask for Jonghyuns hand at that time only. Jonghyun's heart broke even further reading that. What have he done? Taekyung never betrayed him. He was so stupid that he thought Taekyung never loved him. 

There was an address in the letter and Jonghyun replied to that letter.This became a regular occurance for them to talk through letters which was far more safe than technology because people use technology more than the traditional way. There was noticable change in Jonghyuns behavior, He was laughing more and became more bubbly than last few weeks. Jinki saw these changes and thought maybe he is coming around himself and that made him also happy.

But one person in the house hold didnt like this Drastic change in Jonghyuns behavior and he thought something is wrong somewhere. 

Key dragged Jonghyun to his room and locked the room.

"Key What happened?"

"Spill"

"What?"Jonghyun asked confused.

"Dont pull that innocent face infront of me Jonghyun. I smell something Fishy. You will tell me everything or I will drag it out of you. You seen really happy now a days."

"So? Am I not allowed to be happy"Jonghyun asked.

"I didnt say that you are not allowed , I was just asking last few weeks you were angry or snarling at who ever comes to talk to you. Now you are suddenly so happy. Jinki Hyung is making you that happy?"

"No Why do you say that. I have not talked to him in private since the marriage." Jonghyun said simply shrugging.

"Then what?" Key asked again.

"Its Taekyung. He never left me Key. It was just a stupid miscommunication. He said he will come for me" Jonghyun said dreamily.

"Did you hear yourself talking? What the hell is wrong with you Jonghyun.Are you forgetting that you are married to Jinki Hyung?" Key asked Angrily.

"I dont love Jinki Hyung, The marriage is just a drama we are playing infront of the family.I cant never love him you know that right Key?"

"You are sick Jonghyun, I didnt know you were such a person, Using other persons love for your pleasure. This is not the real you.Have you ever thought of Jinki Hyungs feelings? He loves you so much. He didnt even question you when you were angry at him all the time. He gave you space to sort yourself out and this is the way you are thanking him by ripping his heart?"

"Hey you cant talk to me like that. What about my feelings, I have been forced to marry Jinki Hyung."

"Whatever Jonghyun I cant reason with you anymore." Said that and Key left the room.

This didnt stop Jonghyun from writing to Taekyung, he will write everything to Taekyung except for the fact that now he is married. Jonghyun thought he is discreet enough on this and nobody will ever find about those letters.

But that day came sooner than he thought and the one Person he thought will never find out is the person found about it first.