Numbness

I have lost my heart, my love

Jonghyun stood there shocked, he could practically hear his heart breaking. Tears where streaming out of his eyes. But no voice came out. There was a numbness in his heart. His dad was talking on and on not facing him.

" So they are coming tomorrow, Jinki is a really nice boy.. You always , but you always wanted to be with him all the time. Ohh I still remember that incident when you cried so bad that Jinki got flu and was not able to meet you for a whole week. Still feeling shy jonghyunnie? You are not talking at all."

His father turned back and saw jonghyun crying. Mr Kim was shocked.

"What happened jonghyun?"

Jonghyun couldnt hear a thing his dad was telling all he could feel was heart numbing pain. 

"Yah jonghyun what happened why are you crying?" His father asked shaking him.

"I .. I dont want to marry him dad.."Jonghyun said slowly.

"Ohh ... I know its sudden jonghyun ah. Its not like you will be married tomorrow itself. Lees family is coming for just a visit. No need to cry for that ."

"No dad its not like sooner or later I dont want to Marry JINKI HYUNG" Jonghyun raised his voice.

HIs dad was shocked at the sudden raise ih his sons voice.Jonghyun have never talked like that to him.

"OK.. Give it time jonghyun, i know how it feels  until now you where thinking Jinki as your hyung , now suddenly the prospect of marriage. But once you get to know him more and understnad him , you will be great together I am sure."

Jonghyun was feeling angry. Why his dad is not listening to him.

"Dad I dont want to Marry Jinki Hyung because I am in love with someone else." 

"W..What? Who?" Mr Kim asked.

"Taekyung sshi" Jonghyun mumbled.

"Taekyung? That boy?"

"Yes" 

"I am Jonghyun but I cant accept this"

"But Why dad? Just now you said he is a good boy." Jonghyun asked.

" I am not changing that . He is a good boy, but he is not for you."

"Why would you say that dad? I love him."

"Are you hearing what you are saying jonghyun? You know him like what 2 months? And you suddenly fell in love with him?"

"Yes dad I love him and If i marry I only want to marry him."

"You never used raise your voice against me. That boy comes out of nowhereyou suddenly started questioning your dads decisios? He changed your mind in two months. How can I give you to a person like him? Tomorrow if he is tellin not to meet your family you will do that also?"

"No dad he will never tell me like that. And I am not questioning your decision. I just want you to understnd me. I have never asked you for anything dad. I Love him soo much. I cant think of living without him. Dad please."

"No Jonghyun my decision is final Also you gave a promise to me that you will marry only a person whom I decide Have you forgotten that?"

Jonghyun couldnt answer that.

"I thought so. " Saying that Mr kim left the study. Jonghyun went after him.

Mr Kim straight went to see taekyung.

"Taekyung shhi I think you have learned enough for your new album concept or whatever . Its better you leave this house."

Takyung was shocked. "Mr Kim what happened?"

Mr Kim said " Dont act like you dont know anything Jonghyun has told me everything and I cant accept that . So it is better you leave ."

Jonghyun was standing behind him."DAD.. How can you say that? You cannot make decision for me."

"Jonghyun you go to your room. I can make decision and I just did. Taekyung shhi I dont want to say twice. If you respect me please consider it as a request."

"No Mr kim please dint say like that. If thats what you want I ll go now only."

Jonghyun was shocked how can he say that. He just couldnt bear it anymore he ran from there and went to his room.

Kibum was there seeing all these he ran behing jonghyun.

"Jongiee open the door let me in please " Key said knocking the door. He was so scared that jonghyun will do something in this state of mind. He felt relief when the door opened and jonghyun just hugged him tightly.

"Bummie.. He.. He .. didnt say anything bummie.. Why would he do that? He didnt resist also.. J...Just said he will leave? Does not love me?" Why Bummie W..Why?

Kibum didnt say anything he just hugged him tighter.