New Feeling

I have lost my heart, my love

So It has been so much Angst last few chapters so some fluff before the Drama begins. So Enjoy Fluffy Jongyu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the song everyone clapped and appreciated Jinki for the wonderful song. All the people where hugging him and appreciating him. Jonghyun just sat there mesmerized. He was just looking at Jinki. Jinki was smiling at him and Jonghyuns heart started beating more.

"Jonghyunnie.. What happened? U didnt like my song?" Jinki asked worried.

"No.. No. Hyung I am just wow.. wow.." Jonghyun took a deep breath, he was unable to form any words.

Jinki chuckled. "You liked it that much ." Jinki asked smirking. He was happy he could have this effect on Jonghyun.

Jonghyun blushed."Hyungieee Stop. You were amazing."

"Thank you Jonghyunnie the song was for you".

Jonghyun blushed even darker. This is a new side of Jinki and honestly he loved it.

As an appreciation most of the people came and wanted to have a drink with Jinki, and Jinki couldnt deny it. By the end of dinner he was pretty much drunk. Jonghyun didnt drink because one of them should be sober right. 

Jinki was singing and dancing all the way towards their room and Jonghyun was laughing so hard that his stomach ached.

"Jonghyunnie?" Jinki called.

"Hmm" Jonghyun replied still laughing and suddenly stopped by the serious expression Jinki had.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes Hyung what is it?" Jonghyun asked.

"No Nothing."

Jonghyun was confused,last time also Jinki wanted to ask him something at the bus stop. He didnt think of it that much, but again Jinki is having the same expression, Jonghyun was curious.

"What Hyung just ask me?"

"No I cant, You will be angry."Jinki pouted.

"No Hyung I wont be angry. Just tell me" Jonghyun couldnt handle it he is now very curious to know what was that Jinki wanted to say.

"I think, I think I am so very much.. I am so sooo soo very much." 

"Soo very much?" Jonghyuns heart was pounding. Why he didnt know. May be he wanted to hear something.

"I am soo very much in ........ drunken state, could you hold me?" With that said Jinki just fell on top of Jonghyun .

"W.. What? Thats it? " Jonghyun was disappointed. He wanted to hear some thing else.

Jonghyun held Jinki and they were walking towards their room,. Jinki was still mumbling something.But Jonghyun was just so disappointed.

Still Why am I disappointed? What did I wanted to hear from him. My heart is beating so weirdely whenever I see Jinki since yesterday. Its not like I have not seen him, We were best friends and he is my favourite Hyung. Am I feeling something more than friend. No.. No concentrate on why you came here Jonghyun. You came for Taekyung. Think about Taekyung. You love him. You love him right?

They reached the room and with much effort he put Jinki on the bed and started removing his shoes. Jinki used to sleep in couch . But at this state he couldnt risk that Jinki might fall. So better he will sleep in couch today. As he was about to move Jinki pulled his hand . 

"Ahh" with a surprised cry Jonghyun fell beside Jinki. Jinki was smiling as he took Jonghyuns head and placed on his chest wrapped his arms tighly on his waist. Jonghyun couldnt move. After sometime trying he gave up. . He looked at Jinkis face . They were so close and Jinki looked very handsome.Jonghyun smiled and made himself comfortable by wrapping his hand along Jinkis chest.He could hear Jinkis steady beating of heart and somehow it soothed him and before he knew he fell asleep.

 

A/N : So some fluff. Next chapter is where the drama begins.