Meeting Taekyung

I have lost my heart, my love

Jonghyun couldnt help but been sad at Jinkis words and they spend the rest of the journey in silence. He was feeling angry as well, feeling like he was used by Jinki. But thinking again he was the one who has been using Jinki and his love for him for his selfishness and that alone made his heart break. Maybe he didnt deserve Jinki at all. How can someone be so selfless like Jinki. Doing all the sacrifices and hurting himself. Both of them are polar opposites but somehow during their journey something clicked. Some feelings they have developed for each other that couldn't be held back. But both of them are holding back afraid that the other might not reciprocate their feelings.

Finally they reached the place where Taekyung was staying. Jonghyun wasnt feeling any excitement on meeting him, all his thoughts were on Jinki, how if he didnt act now he might not be able to see Jinki again. That probably not going to happen because they are cousins after all. But he didnt want that life just seeing them as cousins. Jonghyun wanted to wake up next to Jinki, want to see Jinki first when he opens his eyes.He wanted curl next to Jinki protectively in his warmth. Make up for all those lost days he had been acting cruelly to Jinki for the rest of his life. And for that he needs to take the first step and he need to talk to taekyung.

They were greeted by taekyungs mom and she immediately identified Jonghyun and gave him a tight hug.

"Oh My God Jonghyun ah you are here, My baby never stopped talking about you ,he was really worried that you might think wrong of him that he suddenly went off without telling you. I am glad that you were able to Forgive him ."

"Yes . Mom." Jonghyun replied unable form any sentence.

"Who is this?" Taekyungs mom asked poiting to Jinki.

"Ohh yeah he he... is " Jonghyun stuttered.

"I am Jonghyuns hyung and cousin" Jinki replied smiling. "He is just nervous for meeting your son after a long time.

Jonghyun was staring at Jinki. No I dont want to be like your brother or cousin I want more than that. He wanted to yell at Jinki that he wants be with Jinki .

"Ohh how cute. he is at the concert stadium. just rehearsing , I havent told him you are coming. It will be a nice surprise. Go Go" Taekyungs mother told by pushing Jonghyun.

Jonghyun was still looking at Jinki as he was been pushed.Jinki was smiling at him, but still Jonghyun could see the sadness in his eyes. The smile was not genuine not Jinki. Jonghyun suddenly realised he has not Jinkis genuine smile ever since they married. Jonghyun was confused again. Should he confess to Jinki or should he just move away from Jinkis life, so that Jinki can be happy.

Jonghyun was now infront of the room where Taekyung was staying. He knocked the door and got in. Taekyung still same sitting there going through his instruments.

"Who is it?" taekyug asked while turning.

"OH MY GOD Jonghyun , is it you? Is it really you? my god I cant believe " Taekyung asked shaking jonghyun and hugging him tightly. I really cant believe it is you. I was really worried about you. You forgave  me right?"

"Yes" Jonghyun just muttered.

"I knew I knew you would forgive me. At last we are going to be together. I love you Jonghyun I love you soo much."

Jonghyun couldnt utter a word. All these days he wanted to tell Taekyung how much he loved him and how much he wanted to be with him. But now , now he didnt want that.

"Jonghyun ah why are you so silent what happened?" Taekyung asked worried.

"Taekyung I need to tell you something." Jonghyun said.

"What is it?" Taekyung asked worried.

Jonghyun remained silent unable to form words as he didnt know how to say that he is in love with someone else.

"Jonghyun you are scaring me. What happened? Did Mr Kim say something to you after I came here?"

"Dad was furious but that is not what I wanted to tell" Jonghyun took a deep breath.

"I.. I am married and I am in love with my husband".