Marriage

I have lost my heart, my love

Hi Guys, I know I have been not writing like forever. And I am not sure if someone is reading this still. But I decided that I ll complete this Story. So here goes the next chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinki had never been so shocked in his life. He knew about jonghyuns oubursts, hell he have experienced a lot since childhood. But now it was totally different. He is a little scared that now it wont be solved soon like old days. Jonghyuns eyes where so sad like he was having a breakdown. Jinki couldnt think of a reason what had happened to jonghyun.

Jinki saw Mr Kim talking to his dad in the study and decided to ask him.

"Uncle, Can I talk to you for a moment?"Jinki asked.

"Sure Jinki-yah what is the matter?"

"Is Jonghyun alright? He seems off"

Mr Kim stiffened at that question."No Jinki He is fine. He is just nervous on the sudden prospect of marriage. He have always thought of you as a hyung. But dont worry he will come around".

Mr Kim and his son were the same, they couldnt lie or hide their emotions. And Jinki can read them both like an Open book. But he didnt question Mr Kim , he didnt want to come off as a disrespectful person. He just smiled and went away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun came from his room after much effort from Kibum. 

"Jongie what you did is wrong how can you talk to Jinki Hyung like that? What did he do? He just saw you were crying and wanted to comfort you"?

Jonghyun was embarassed. Key was right what he did was wrong. Jinki hyung is a good person and he will forgive him. But is he the person that can be forgived. He had never being rude to him.

Jonghyun came down and greeted Mr and Mrs Lee.But Jinki was nowhere to be seen. Is he angry with him. Jonghyn asked his dad.

"Dad , where is Hyung?" Mr Kim looked at Jonghyun sternly as if telling What you did was horrible.

"He is in the Garden".

"Okay I ll just go and meet him" Jonghyun went awkardly and walked away from there as fast as he can without running.

Jinki was sitting on a bench in the garden beside a small pool giving food to the swans swimming. Jonghyun went and sat beside his hyung.

"H..Hyung." Jonghyun called Jinki.

"Mmm" Jinki just hummed." Jonghyunnie How are you feeling?" Jinki asked without looking at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun felt bad,because his hyung always talked by looking at the person, He always said it is rude thing to do to talk without looking at their face. Now he was doing the same and Jonghyun was sure that he had to apologize very badly.

"Jinki Hyung I.. I am so sorry. I.. I didnt want to greet you like that. I was I was just not feeling well." He lied but it was not fully lie his heart was not well.

Jinki turned and faced him. "Its ok Jonghyunnie,everybody will have such emotions." Then he smiled but that smile didnt reach his eyes and Jonghyun knew that it was not at all Okay.

When they came back to the house. Mr kim and Mr lee greeted them with warm smiles and said.

"We decided not to postpone the marriage, we will have it next week and until then Jinki will be staying here with you Jonghyun."

Both Jinki and Jonghyun were shocked and looked at each other surprised.