Love Love Love

I have lost my heart, my love

"I.. I am Married and I am in love with my husband.".  Jonghyun said.

"What?" Taekyung asked shocked, But then started laughing hard.

"HAHAHAHA, Dont try to fool me Jonghyun ah. I Know I hurted you by going away that time, and you have all the right to punish me but you cant say like this. As if I ll believe you." Taekyung said laughing.

Jonghyun remained silent face stoic. And he just stared at Taekyung hoping that he will not be seeing the love and adoration he had for Taekyung once in his eyes now.

Slowly Taekyungs Laughter died and he started panicking.

"You were serious? No NO JONGHYUN you cant be serious . We had a connection jonghyun we loved each other. How can you forget the time we spend with each other. How can you do this to me? I know I was scared and I was foolish at that time where I couldnt stand up to you infront of your father. But.. But i waited for you. And I believed you had done the same, But you got married and now you are telling me you are in love with him?"

Jonghyun looked down he couldnt look Taekyung in the eyes, He knew whatever Taekyung was telling is right. 

"I .. I know Taekyung, Its my fault But  cant help feel happy when I am beside him. And it took a lot of energy in me for that. You dont know what and all happened in my life after you left. First I was forced to marry Jinki Hyung, even though I was acting cruelly to him beacuse I still had feelings for you, he patiently waited for me and loved me. When he knew about you and I was still talking to you through letters , he got angry and I was scared that I wont be able to meet you. But.. But you know what he did? He brought me here to you. He wanted my happiness and for that he sacrificed his happiness and his love for me. Now you tell , How can I not fall in love with such a person."

Taekyung stared at Jonghyun and said with a small smile." Jinki seems to be a nice person."

"Yes he is . He  is a very nice person and I know I am being selfish now and I am hurting you. But I want be with him and I want to love him more for the rest of my life. For that first I needed to talk to you.Clear things between us, so that I can freshly start, loving only him."

"Yes you are being selfish and you are cruel." Taekyung said softly.

"But I am glad you thought this through and I respect your decision. So go before its too late, before I do something"

Tears started coming in Jonghyuns eyes. "Thank you Thank you so much taekyung"

"Its ok now go go". Taekyug said pushing Jonghyun.

Jonghyun ran from there and he prayed to god that Jinki hadnt gone too far. He didnt want to miss him and potentially break everything they had.

Jinki was standing at a bridge looking down at the river. For a moment he wanted to be selfish , he wanted to think that Jonghyun will come for him.Because he saw some signs that Jonghyun might like him a bit more than how they used be soon after marriage.He saw the sadness in Jonghyuns eyes when Jinki told him after the kiss that it was just an act. 

Suddenly he heard someone calling his name. He turned to see Jonghyun running towards him crying.Jinki panicked thinking all types of negative scenarios in his mind.

Jonghyun came and hugged jinki tightly and started sobbing.

"What happened Jonghyun why are you crying? Did he tell something you? Did something happen?" Jinki asked panicking.

Jonghyun didnt say anything just hugged jinki tighter.

"I... I told him that I got married." Jonghyun said slowly .

Jinki was shocked."What? Why did you tell him that? He didnt need to know that? You You love him and you didnt need to tell about us" So he got angry for that? How the hell he can make you cry. I ll punch him." Jinki said gatting angry.

Jonghyun chuckled and he hugged Jinki even more harder (If thats possible.)

Jinki was confused. And he slowly pushed jonghyun just enough to see his face.

"What? What happened?" Jinki asked again.

"I told him that I got married and .. also I said that I am in love with the person whom I married." Jonghyun said shyly.

Jinki was shocked."W..What?What did you just say?"

"I said .. that I .." suddenly Jonghyun didnt had the courage to say it again. So he just hided his face in Jinkis chest feeling more shy.

Jinki chuckled. He was shocked at first but to see Jonghyuns shy smile made his heart flutter.

"Jonghyunnie tell me again please."

"Hyuunngg " Jonghyun whined. But Jinki deserves to hear again.

"I love you hyung.. I fell so deeply in love with you that I couldnt think of passing any minute any second without you.But first of all I need to apologize to you for all the things I had done. I am so sorry hyung and I want to spend rest of my life making up to you."

Jinki had tears in his eyes.

"Sure you want to be with me Jonghyunie? Because the truth is I cant live without you Jonghyunnie. I had loved you for a very long time."

"Yes Hyung. I promise I ll never ever leave you or make you sad again."

Jinki smiled cupping Jonghyuns face and leaned into kiss him.

"This is not an act right" Jonghyun asked suddenly

"No Jonghyunnie its not an act and at that time in train was also not an act." And Jinki kissed him so passionately taking his breath away.