Meeting

I have lost my heart, my love

Jonghyun didnt know when he fell asleep. He remembered the heart break and crying so hard on Kibums shoulders. He trusted taekyung and he wanted to believe that whatever happened was just a dream and today everything will be normal. Taekyung will be there to greet him a warm Good morning when he wakes up , hold him and assure him that everything will be okay and saying sweet things that once made Jonghyuns heart rush.

Jonghyun opened his eyes and lonliness greeted him. No taekyung and all his stuff was also gone. Jonghyun realized that yesterday actually happened. Taekyung really left him. All those promises were a lie? His logical part of mind was telling that it was true but his heart was telling otherwise. He was teared apart between heart and mind. Tears started to pour out of his eyes again. He didnt hear door opening and closing.

"Jonghyun ah" Somebody called him so affectionally. Jonghyun turned around and saw his childhood friend and hyung Jinki standing there with a warm smile and loving eyes seeing him.

"H..Hyung? What are you doing here?" Jonghyun asked.

"Jonghyun ah did you forget that I am coming today. I am sure that Uncle Kim would have told you."

All that happened yesterday went through jonghyun mind again the marriage proposal, their fight and taekyung leaving. And he couldnt hold back the tear that was about to fall.

Jinki was shocked to this. He rushed over to jonghyun and hugged him tightly."SShh Shh whatever it is it will be okay.." Jinki didnt know what was the issue, but he just wanted to hold him.

Jonghyun stiffened at the sudden hug for a moment and he relaxed. Jinkis hugs were always best. It used to calm him down a lot. Then suddenly remembered why Jinki was here. He suddenly pushed Jinki away from him and yelled.

"DONT TOUCH ME.." I DONT WANT YOU TO TOUCH ME" GET OUT.

Jinki was stunned at the sudden outburst. He didnt say any words. He thought that this is one of Jonghyuns mood swings. It used to happen a lot during there childhood and Jinki always gave Jonghyun space. And after jonghyun calms down he himself seek jinki out and says sorry. Jinki believed that this is just like that and he quietely went out.