Hospital

I have lost my heart, my love

They say that when you are about to die your whole life will come infront you as memories. When Jonghyun got shot , he could see all the important and funny memories of his childhood , teenage days and up until now. Funny fact was that in all his memories there was one person who made a constant appearance with bright smile and kind eyes. And he adored that person. The same person was in front him running towards him with a scared expression, as he collapsed to the ground he realized that he is irrevocably in love with that person.

As soon as the gun went off everybody stood still, as if in a movie the whole scene was in a slow motion for Jinki. The thiefs panicked and started running away, and Jonghyun was collapsing. jinki froze for a moment. But then he started running towards his love.

"JONGHYUN.... OH MY GOD. JONGHYUNNIE. WAKE UP.. NO NO.. PLEASE WAKE UP.DONT YOU DIE ON ME". Jinki was screaming at top of his lungs shaking jonghyun. 

Jinki got up and carried jonghyun and was running like a mad man. He was crying so badly and his vision got blurred with tears. But he could see a truck coming.

"STOP.. STOP PLEASE STOP".

The truck stopped and they were able to bring Jonghyun to a Hospital.

After an agonizing hour the doctor came out of ICU.

"Dont Worry MR Jinki. Your friend is fine. The gun just grazed his shoulders and he fainted because of shock. We have stitched his arm and he needs to be observed here for a week. He hit his head pretty hard while he fell down , so we need to do a scanning just to make sure."

Jinki was relieved . " Thank you Doctor please do all the tests you needed to do."

After a few hours Jonghyun Woke up and he got scared for a moment waking up in a strange place. As his eyes adjusted he understood that he was at the hospital and remembered everything until the gunshot.

He got nervous that he was not able to see Jinki anywhere. 

"Hyung. Jinki Hyung?" He called out to no one.

Jinki came in right at that moment and when he saw Jonghyun had woken up he rushed towards him.

"OH MY GOD. Jonghyunniee. How are you now, Are you feeling any pain? How is your head.? Do I need to call the Doctor? Why I am asking stupid questions, Ofcourse I need to call the Doctor."

Jonghyun chuckled."Hyung.. I am fine just a little head ache."

Jinki came and sat beside jonghyun on his bead and took his hand "Are you  sure?"

Sudden contact made Jonghyun blush and he was feeling so shy at the moment. "Y.. Yes H..Hyung." He stuttered.

"Well thats good. I ll get some food for you then" Jinki smiled and went out.

Jonghyun couldnt control his heart. It was beating so hard  just from a mere touch. He was thinking all those things Jinki had done for him all these years. Suddenly its like the accident gave him a new perspective in life.He realized how childish and rude he had behaved to Jinki and to all his Family members.  He had lost their trust on him. And Jinki, How could ne ever make it up to him.He was being very cruel to Jinki since the day one of their Marriage. And Jinki is such a sweet heart he had not only Forgiven him but also decided to sacrifice his Love to make him Happy.

Jinki came in with soup and some bread. "Jonghyunnie, we need to be here for a week so you need to adjust with this hospital food for a while. I ll try to sneak in something later." Jinki Winked.

Jonghyun giggled." Its fine Hyung."

Jinki again sat down beside Jonghyun and started feeding him."Say Ahhh..."

Jonghyun blushed. "Hyung I am not a kid. I have still one arm right, I can feed myself."

"No I want to feed you no questions Just open your mouth Ahh.."

Jonghyun couldnt argue and he let Jinki feed him. After he had done with the food Jinki gave the medicine that needs to be taken and he slept.

Jonghyun didnt know how much time he slept, He woke up to someone talking.

"Yes Doctor I understand that I already told you the situation and I have contacted my relatives back in Korea. And I will pay the Hospital fees as soon as I get the money" Jinki said.

"I know your situation Mr Jinki, but there are rules here and I cant do anything about it because I am also an employee here. I cant help you else I could also face the consequences. I dont want to come off as rude , but you need to pay the bill by tomorrow."

After the doctor left Jinki was thinking and he didnt know what to do. He have told Kibum about the incident, but he had especially mentioned not to tell anything to their parents. Still Kibum needs some time to gather the money as well.

He noticed the wedding ring in his hand. In a way he was the reason its all happened. If he had given the wedding ring, Jonghyun might not have hurt and he might not be in this situation. He played with his ring and removed it just a little and when he looked up Jonghyun was staring at him.

He suddenly put the ring back on and just smiled.

Jonghyun also took his ring out and silently gave it to Jinki.