Love at first sight

I have lost my heart, my love

Jonghyun is from traditional Korean family. His father Mr Kim is a famous musician who specializes on Korean classic music. His father is a very strict and also very conservative person. Their family is a joint family where all the relatives lives together. Everyday it is like celebration there. If you go inside the Kim House hold you can see people learning various art forms such as singing , dancing  , painting etc.. They are a family of musicians. Kim Jonghyun is one of the very talented musician. He voice is just heavenly and he used to write also.

Jonghyun knew about his preference towards same in his teenage years only. It was confusing for him at first. Because when his elder brothers used to describe about hoe cute of gorgeous girls, he never used to get tingly feeling. He thought may be its just that he is not mature enough to get all those feelings. But at the same time he likes to look at cute boys. The news was absolutely shocking to him as well as their family. One thing you can assure about Jonghyun that he never used to hide anything from his family.

He practically needed years to convince his parents that it was not just a phase and he cannot fall in love with a girl. Eventually his father agreed but under the condition jonghyun had to marry the person his father chooses. Jonghyun was happy at that because he didn't have any person he loves, and he didnt believe in love at first sight. He always believed that you will fall in love with a person whom you know Very well. He had dreams of his Dream boy the person should be gorgeous, funny, witty, singer, dancer.

But then why his heart was beating so wildly now. He couldn't tear his eyes of the boy standing there. Wearing a stripped jeans and a T-shirt long hair covered with a tacky cap and piercing on eyes and lips. That boy is not his type. He was sure that he had more taste than that. But he couldn't help or control the beating of his heart. Because it was love at first sight.

-*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N : I have just edited the chapter , Wanted to give more idea on the family background and Jonghyun's character....