Joyful

I have lost my heart, my love

Jinki was worried where did Jonghyun go? Did he went to restroom or something? He called the waiter and asked him."Have you seen the person who came with me?" " Yes Yes he was in a hurry, I gave the book to write the comment but he looked at the book and started asking about the person who wrote previous comment I told him that he just went out and he started running behind him."

"Can you please show me that comment?" Jinki asked.

"Sure, Here this one." Waiter showed him the comment.

"Ohh this must be the picture that Jonghyun draw to Taekyung. So Taekyung was here?" Jinki was both happy and sad at the same time. Happy for Jonghyun that he might be able to find his love. Sad that today might be the last time he can be with Jonghyun.

Jinki didnt had time to think all these he need to find Jonghyun. This is a new place and Jonghyun doesnt know English that much also. He might get lost. Jinki also ran after Jonghyun thanking the waiter, Before that he took a picture of the Drawing. Thank god that he didnt need to look for Jonghyun far he saw him sitting at a bus stop nearby panting. Slowly Jinki went and sat near him. They sat in silence for some time . Jinki could hear small sobbing sound from Jonghyun. He felt bad. Jinki put an arm around Jonghyuns shoulder and patted him to give some comfort. 

Jonghyun felt warm inside, he missed taekyung he couldnt stop the tears coming from his eyes but the comfort Jinki was giving him was nice. He leaned to Jinkis side more. Jinki turned and hugged him tightly.

"Dont worry Jonghyun ah we will find him. Its a sign that you are going to meet him soon." Jinki said.

Jonghyun was shocked" Y..you Knew?" he asked sniffing.

Jinki just smiled and hugged him tighter. "Come on I took a picture of that drawing , we will search in Internet we might get some clue." 

The luck was sooner than they thought. At that time a bus came and stopped in front of them, which had the advertisement of the Concert details time and venue with the picture as album cover. 

Both of them were shocked. Jonghyun started crying harder but it was of happiness.

"Hyung see what you told was true. It was a sign. Oh my god we need to go there. I can finally meet Taekyung."

"Jinki smiled." Yes Jonghyun ah we will go. That place is quite far. We need to check out of the Hotel we are staying and we will go tomorrow. ok?"

Jonghyun nodded excited.

"So." Jinki started but stopped suddenly.

"So?" Jonghyun asked.

"No its nothing." Jinki said.

Jonghyun frowned."Tell me What is it Hyungie?" 

"Nothing Jonghyunnnie come we will go we need to party its a good day." Jinki said smiling widely to not show his sadness.

"Sure Hyung come." Jonghyun dragged Jinki and started runnung like a small kid excited.

They went back to their hotel and went to join the party which was happening at their hotel restaurent. A group of people where Singing and dancing there. They sat the seat reserved and were watching the performance. Suddenly the guy who was dancing came to jinki and asked him to dance as well.

"No No I cant dance." He tried to excuse. He was very clumsy by nature and he didnt want to embarrass himself infront of all these people especially infront of Jonghyun. 

But the dancer person was persistent and Jonghyun also asked to go. He couldnt tell no to Jonghyun so he went and was standing there awkardly.

The dancer teached him some steps. He was copying him, it was soo clumsy and awkard and Jinki was embarassed big time. But when he looked at Jonghyun all his thought evaporated. Jonghyun was smiling widely looking at him . He thought atleast he was to make Jonghyun laugh.

After the awkward dance the performers asked to sing also. 

He thought."Why this is happening to me?. First dance and now this. Oh god Jonghyun will kill me by making fun of me."

But he wanted to do this for Jonghyun, this might be the last time seeing Jonghyun laughing.

He took a deep breath and started singing "In your eyes"( I love this song).

Jonghyun was shocked at the honey like voice it was soo soothing and wonderful. He was feeling something different , something warm and tingling in his heart. He saw so many sides of Jinki today. First he was so comforting, when he knew about taekyung, then he went to clumsy funny hyung he knew from chilhood. But now what is the feeling now that he is experiencing. Jinkis voice is soo lovely, nobody could compare that. Not even Taekyung.

What not even Taekyung? Did he just think that. What is happening to me? Eventhough I saw Taekyung today ( a  glimpse) but for last few hours It was only Jinki he had in his mind. What is this strange feeling.?