Sacrifice

I have lost my heart, my love

"Which is the book that Dad wanted?" Jinki was scratching his head to think of the book name."I will ask Jonghyun."

"Jonghyun ah,"Jinki called to jonghyun who was sitting on the bed reading a book.

"Yes." Jonghyun replied.

First jinki was taken back by the rude answer , because jonghyun always talks sweetly to him. Always going behind Jinki telling "Hyung this and Hyung that."But after marriage he has become entirely different person. But this cold attitude is only towards himself. And that hurt Jinki alot. But he didnt tell that to anyone. He thought he will change that and make jonghyun fall for him. He was so wrong thinking that and proof for that was just a hand away.

"Have you seen the book on Tradition music History. Dad wanted that. He said he gave you." Jinki asked.

"Its just there in the shelf cant you look for yourself? Oh ya you dont know a thing about music right then how would you?" Saying that jonghyun just went out of the room. Jinki was shocked and hurt at the same time. He didnt want to dwell on that any longer he just searched for the book and due to his clumsy nature he tripped and some of the papers fell down from the books.

"Oh my. What is this Already Jonghyun is angry at me if he sees this .." He suddenly stopped the rambling  and looked at the paper he was holding . It was a letter specifically a love letter addressed to jonghyun from a guy called Taekyung. And the letter came yesterday. The truth came like an avalanche and Jinki was suffocating in that.

That was why Jonghyun was behaving like that, when he said he didnt love Jinki at all Jinki just thought he was just angry, but the real reason was Jonghyun was in love with somebody else? Still Jonghyun married him.

He found jonghyun chatting with their cousins outside laughing. JInki was a patient person but this .. this was the limit for him. He harshly pulled Jonghyuns hand and started dragging him towards there room.

"Yah. What are you doing. Let go of me." Jonghyun was struggling , but Jinki had a stong grip. Once they were in the room Jinki pushed Jonghyun inside and locked the door.

"What is wrong with you Jinki." Jonghyun asked angrily.

"Care to explain me what is this?"Jinki asked waving the letters infront of jonghyun.

Jonghyun stiffened."Where did you get that?Why are you going through my stuff?"

"It was there in the Traditional music History book, And if you remember I was the one who asked that "Jinki said sarcastically.

"So that dosent mean you can take that." Jonghyun replied.

"Stop it Jonghyun, I am sick of this. I thought you were just angry that our marriage was done so suddenly. ACtually you were cheating on me on our family? Why couldnt you tell me anything. You used to share every details with me when we were younger . And I was staying with you for one week before the marriage , you could have told me. Did you think that I wouldnt understand you, help you."

"What help Jinki?" Jonghyun interrupted. If I tell you I am in love with some one else you ll let me go? You would have stopped the marriage. My dad only didnt approve to this then you love me how will you let me go?"

"I love you Jonghyun I would have let you go,  I just want you to be happy. I am soo happy that I am married to you, but if you are not happy then whats the point?"

"Then If I tell you to let me go now would you do that?"Jonghyun asked angrily.

Jinki stiffened at the Question. But he knew the answer for that. 

"Yes"