Italy

I have lost my heart, my love

"Are you sure you want to do this Jinki Hyung?" Key asked worried.

"I have to kibum ah. What else I can do? He isnt happy with me. If he is not happy then how can I be happy. I will go with jonghyun and find Taekyung. As of now I can't let our parents know . Please don't say anything to them. Once I find Taekyungsshi I will take him also with me and talk to Mr Kim. I am sure he wont say no to me."

"But what about you Hyung. I know Jonghyun is hurting. But you why are you doing this much for him. He only hurted you all this time and by doing this you will be hurt more. " Kibum said.

"I dont care If I am hurt , I just want Jonghyuns happiness. And dont think I am sacrificing my love for him, If he is happy then also My love wins."

"You both are two very stubborn person. I hope whatever you are doing is correct." 

Jinki smiled and booked 2 tickets and hotel reservation to go to Italy.

All members in the family where excited to see off Jinki and Jonghyun at the Airport. They all wished to have lots of fun. Once they where in flight. Jonghyun asked."Why are you doing this?"

"What?" Jinki asked.

"You know what.Why are we going to Italy. Why do you want to find Taekyung for me?"

"If I tell you the truth will you believe me? " Jinki asked.

"Yes"

"Then here is the truth, I love you so much that your happiness is all I want. I know you couldnt accept my love. But atleast think of me as your Jinki Hyung who always played with you  who you always wanted to talk to. Can you do that? Lets forget about the marriage for a while. Hmm?" Jinki asked.

Jonghyun couldnt say anything. He knew what he did was wrong. All these days he had been acting so rude to Jinki. His hyung. He just nodded.

"Good Now tell me how this Taekyung guy looks like? You have any pic?" Jinki asked. 

"No Hyung we had taken pics but when Dad came to know about him he took all the pics and burned it." Jonghyun said sadly.

"Ahh Its OK Jonghyun ah you know him and how many rockstars of Korean descent will be there in Italy we can find him. Beside you have the address right in your love letters." Jinki asked smiling.

Jonghyun just shyly nodded.

Jinki's heart was breaking seeing this. But he has to smile and act normal ,after so much effort jonghyun is finally talking to him . 

Jonghyun was very happy that he is finally going to meet Taekyung . He wanted to write to Taekyung about his arrival to Italy , but then he thought he should surprise him. He was excited and was talking continuosly about taekyung and the things happened when he came to learn raditional musicto Jinki.

Jinki just smiled and nodded along.

But that excitement lasted only until they reached Italy. Because some confusion happened and Jonghyuns bag went missing . They couldnt find it and the address was there on that bag.

Jinki patted his back and told. " Its fine Jonghyun ah, if one door closes another one will open we will find him. First lets go to the hotel and take some rest ".

"Hyung how can we find him? We dont have the address i dont have his photo also. Hell we dont even know the language." Jonghyun said frustrated.

"Do you know any specific thing about him like something unique?" Jinki asked.

"Once I drew a pic to him and he said he will surely make that pic as the Pic in the album cover." Jonghyun said smiling.

"Ok thats enough , We will go to the hotel and you draw that for me and we will check ok? We can find the concert date and place"

Jonghyun nodded , he just prayed that Taekyung should use that pic only like he promised.