An Incident

I have lost my heart, my love

Next morning Jinki woke up with a massive headache.

"Ohh My head." he winced when he has about to clutch his head he found that something heavy as well as soft on his arms. He slowly opened his eyes just to see Jonghyun curled up on his side, with his head on Jinkis chest. Jinki was surprised , but he just looked at jonghyuns face. Jonghyun was smiling in his sleep. Jinki also smiled looking at that ,it was adorable. 

What is that Jonghyun dreaming that made him smile like this.Realisation came to Jinki."Ohh they were suppose to meet Taekyung today. He might be dreaming about him.Jinki felt sad thinking that Jonghyun couldnt be his. 

Jonghyun was sitting on a chair reading a novel , thats when his Husband sneaked behind him and hugged him from the back. Jonghyun was surprised but immediately relaxed. His husband started giving small kisses on his neck and should making him squirm."Hyung Stop it. You know I will get ticklish if you do like that." Suddenly he was lifted off the chair bridal style, and he smiled at the person holding him.

"Jonghyun ah. wake up, you are dreaming I am not tickling you".

Jonghyun heard a voice and slowly opened his eyes.He saw the handsome face that he was dreaming about. Suddenly he realised how close they were he moved backwards and Jinki caught him before falling off the bed.

"Yah .. you will fall." Jinki shouted.

"Ohh Sorry. I .. I you were drunk and I couldnt let you sleep on the couch and you pulled me and we both fell on the bed..and.. yeah" Jonghyun was babbling embarrased.

Jinki looked sheepish "Oh thats what happened. I am so sorry Jonghyun ah, I could hold liquor pretty well , dont know what happened yesterday. I didnt do or tell anything inappropriate right? If I have I am so sorry."

"No hyung you just fell asleep." Even though I wanted to hear something jonghyun finished in his mind.

"You were dreaming about taekyung right. You kept smiling and you looked so happy." Jinki mumbled.

Jonghyun was shocked."NO.. Yes yes sorry, I am going to get ready." Jonghyun went thinking But I was dreaming about you Hyung and I was so happy there.Am I making the right decision to get back together with Taekyung. I am not really sure right now.

Jinki and Jonghyun were ready and they checked out of hotel.

"So this is it I guess" Jinki said.

"Yes I guess so" Jonghyun replied.

They stood there in silence. 

"Ahem.. Yes we have booked the bus right it will come in few minutes lets go." Jinki said.

They went to the reeption checked on the bus they have booked unfortunately the bus was early and it just left now. Jinki and jonghyun started running behind the bus.

"STOP. WE NEED TO BOARD THE BUS. STOP.." they were shouting and running (lets just say the hotel was situated in a remote location where buses and cabs were rare).

They panted exhausted. 

"Hmm Huh... what we will do now hyung?" Jonghyun asked.

"Look one jeep is coming we will ask for a lift and we can get the bus come on."

The jeep stopped for them there was a guy and a girl."What seems to be the problem sir.? I dont think you are from here?"

"Yes, we are coming from Korea ans we just missed the bus. Could you please give us a lift so that we can catch the bus."

"Oh Sure thing get in.We will catch it in no time." The guy said.

It was the worst mistake of their lives.The guy was driving like a maniac twisting and turning.Jonghyun clutched Jinki's hand. After sometime he could see their bus."Hyung there is the bus."

"Sir there is the bus. " Jinki showed them.

But suddenly the guy turned and drove into a farmland. 

"Hey what are you doing? Where are you going? The bus went that way.STOP THE JEEP." Jinki shouted. "

The guy stopped the vehicle and took out a revolver and asked Jinki and Jonghyun step out of the vehicle.

Jinki and Jonghyun got out hands in the air.

"Give me your wallet phone watch everything come on fast." The guy shouted .

"Dont worry Jonghyun ah , just give him" Jinki assured jonghyun who was shaking with fear.

They gave the wallet and everything. 

"Is that it?" The guy asked.

"Yes thats all we have." Jinki said.

"No the ring give me the ring too." 

Jinki didnt want to give the ring because it was their wedding ring and he wanted to keep atleast that.

"No I cant I already gave you everything."

The guy gave the revolver to the his girlfriend and started pulling Jinki to take the ring.

"Hey stop . Dont I already gave you everything. Stop it." Jinki and guy struggled.

Suddenly they heard a gunshot. Everybody stood still surprised and Jonghyun collapsed on the floor.