The Meeting

I have lost my heart, my love

Jonghyun and Jinki were travelling  in a minimetro to reach their Hotel. Jonghyun was watching the views with astonishment as he had never went outside seoul. Jinki was just watching Jonghyuns face with adoration smiling when jonghyuns face shows different expressions whenever he sees something different or beautiful. Some might think as staring but Jinki didnt care he just wanted to look at Jonghyuns beautiful face as much he can because may be in few days he might never see them.

Suddenly they heard a commotion in the train a ticket examiner was shouting at a couple who were kissing and making out in the train lost in their own world. He was repeatedly asking for tickets and they where just not listening , after sometime he just left them muttering something and went to next person to check the ticket. Jonghyun was watching that a blush crept to his face, He didnt know why he was embarassed nobody in the train seems to have no effect. Jinki chuckled beside him seeing Jonghyuns reaction and his blush darkened.

"Cute" Jinki said looking at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun just turned his face away and said " Hyungiee stop teasing me."

"I just said cute because you are cute" Jinki pulled jonghyuns face and pinched his cheeks "this little blush is adorable."

"Stop it you are embarassing me." Jonghyun said chuckling.

Jinki couldnt more because they reached their station.

Next day they went to a nearby musical store to ask about any new album release had happened. Apparaently Taekyung has a stage name in which he is famous and that name Jonghyun didnt know. The store owner didnt had any idea on a person named Taekyung. They tried searching the internet also but the only information they got was the concert will be in Italy and the Album name was "Love Happens" (Just Random name) .

Jinki told "Dont worry Jonghyun,We will have lunch and then we will look for more. There are other musical stores as well."

They where waiting at a hotel and Jonghyun was really frustrated. he couldnt think anymore. Only one thing he had wished to get to his love. Why this was happening to him ? Why couldnt anything happen simple and straight forward.?

The waiter came and asked for what they want , Jinki ordered a salad and Jonghyun just opened the menu and randomly said a number. The waiter was praising about Jonghyuns choice of food and went to take the food.

Once the food arrived Jonghyun chocked on his own saliva it was an octopus and it looked nasty. Jinki wanted to share his food but being stubborn person he was Jonghyun started eating the green chillies which they kept as garnish. Tears started flowing from his eyes due to spiciness.

"Jonghyun what the hell.Stop it why are you doing this. We will find Taekyung I Promised you that we will find him. We have come all the way here just put yourself together. Here drink the water."

Jonghyun stopped eating and drank the water Jinki gave and he drank from Jinkis glass as well.

"Are you Ok now?" Jinki asked.

Jonghyun just nodded. 

The waiter again came with the bill and a book to write the comments on the food.

Jonghyun was going through the book while Jinki went to pay the bill. He suddenly stopped at a page. It was a drawing . No it was the picture that he gave to Taekyung.Taekyung was here. He was eating lunch here. He asked the waiter where the guy who gave the comment sat.

"You just missed him Sir, He left just now." Waiter said.

Jonghyun didnt wait he just ran outside the hotel to find Taekyung.

When Jinki came back Jonghyun was nowhere to be seen. He panicked and started calling.

"Jonghyun... JONGHYUN.."