Start of Kim Jonghyun's First Love?

I have lost my heart, my love

"Hey dude"

"Hellooooo Dude. Wake up Are you sleeping with your eyes open?"

The gorgeous person was waving his hand in front of jonghyun and that made him out of his trance and he blushed thinking he was just ogling the person.

"Ohhh UUhhhhh Sorry Hello" he stuttered.

The gorgeous guy just smiled . "How cutee." " I came to see Mr Kim. Where can i find him cutie...?"

Jonghyun just blushed on his nick name..."My name is Jonghyun not cutie and dad is in the study and whom should I mention that needs to meet him?"

"Hey you are cute so I am just going to call you cutie...Ahhh I didnt introduce myself. I am Lee TaeKyung and I am coming from Italy.MR Lee Sooman have sent me here to learn Korean traditional songs. By the way how come you dont know me I am really famous man.."

Jonghyun rubbed his back awkardly "Ahhh I think I have heard this name but I cant place it. Oh wait a minute you are that rocker from SM entertainment right? Oh My god Oh My god, What am I doing , Please come inside . I ll just inform dad."

Jonghyun moved away from the door to let the guest in  and went to inform his father.

Mr Kim came few minutes later.

"Mr lee it is really nice of you to come here and study traditional music. You know classical music is basis of all the music forms, If you are good in this you can master any genre of music also it really helps in voice modulation ,breathing and also very soothing. Classical music is like a medicine . It has healing powers that no medicine can do"

See the thing is Mr Kim just loves what he does and he just cant stop himself if a subject of his ineterst comes.While Mr kim was going on and on about the music. Jonghyun just looked at taekyung embarrased. But taekyung didnt seem to be bored and he was just listening intently.

"Dad , Dad taekyung sshi just came dad." Jonghyun interrupted.

" Ahh yeh yeh Sorry Taekyung ah. So how many days you will be here?"

"Lee soo man songseonim told i should be here around 3 months , After that I have a concert" Taekyung replied  smiling.

"Thats good , I think 3 months is enough. Jonghyun he will be staying with you for 3 months."

Jonghyun was screaming in his mind Oh my god oh my god he will be staying with me.What will I do What will do.

"Yes Dad, Taekyung shi please follow me I ll show our room". He smiled and taekyung nodded before following him.

And thats how Kim Jonghyun's first love started..