Worried Kibum

I have lost my heart, my love

It is been two days since he last talked to Jinki Hyung.That was when he had given the money Jinki asked and Jonghyun was on his way to meet Taekyung. He could still hear the broken sob Jinki had left while talking to Kibum and Jinki said he will be coming back soon and explain everything to their parents.

Kibum couldn't contact either of them as they got mugged. He was still angry at Jonghyun, but he was worried when he got shot. Oh God he couldnt live without that puppy.

He suddenly jumped at his phone ringing, It was a foreign number.

"Hello?"

"Bummieee." He could hear Jonghyun screeching from the other end.

"Y..YAH JONGIE WHERE WERE YOU I WAS WORRIED YOU KNOW. HOW IS YOUR INJURY? TAKE REST OKAY"

"Yes Mooom I am taking rest Jinki Hyung was here whole time, he took care of me very well." Jonghyun said.

Jinki Hyung loves you you fool. Why couldnt you see that and now you are probably with Taekyung and you sound happy. Kibum thought.

"Hello Key are you there?" Jonghyun asked at lack of response.

Kibum broke out of trance." How is Jinki Hyung?" He decided to ask. 

Jonghhyun was sitting on Jinkis lap while he was talking to kibum. Jinki was all grabby.  He was pinching and tickling Jonghyun and was kissing his neck ."

"Y.Yah stop it you know I am talking on phone. Stop it you ert. Yesterday wasnt enough for you?" Jonghyun whined.

"Nah I couldnt get enough of you Jonghyunnie. You have told him you are fine right. We will talk to him once we get there. Now give oppa some love." Jinki whispered.

Kibum could hear Jonghyuns giggles but he couldnt hear who he was talking to. Probably Taekyung. Wow they have moved fast. Its only being 2 days and already they have slept together. You really are cruel Jonghyun. Oh My God how Jinki hyung will be now.

"Bummie sorry about that he is being naughty, Y.Yah Stop it let me talk to him please."

"Its fine Jongie . Sorry for disturbing you" Kibum talked almost annoyed he couldnt feel anything but mad at Jonghyun right now.

"Why Bummie dont you want to talk to him?" Jonghyun asked.

"Why would I , I dont want to talk to that Bastard he took you away from Jinki Hyung. Hyung was perfect for you. He would have done anything for you. It was because he loved you, he decided to sacrifice his own love for you and decided to take you to that guy." Kibum bursted.

"Thank you Kibum ah" 

Kibum heard a soft calm and melodius voice and he is damn sure who is the owner of that voice.

"J..Jinki H.. Hyung?" He stuttered.

"Hmmm.. thank you that you thought so highly of me. But you cant say bad words about someone else who you dont even know. I havent met Taekyung not even once but I am sure he is a very nice guy." Jinki said looking at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun just smiled nodding.

"I am so sorry Hyung."Kibum said." I was just so angry it just slipped out of my mouth. Y.YAH JONGIE WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE WITH JINKI HYUNG NOW?" Kibum shouted.

"Woah calm down bummie , this ert here is not allowing me to sit here in peace for one minute. Oh my god why did I fall in love with him . You know he exhausted me whole night yesterday and today morning also."

"Y..Yah no talk with me. Aishh . Hyung make sure you punish jongie for the way he treated you." Kibum smirked.

He could hear Jonghyuns whine and Jinkis okay.

"Okay okay I am hanging up. Be safe and come back soon okay."

Kibum was so happy when he ended the call. At last Jonghyun had decided the right thing to be with Jinki."Not sure whether he can handle Mr ert there". Kibum thought loud and giggled to himself.