-------

I have lost my heart, my love

So some here, I am not that good in writing them so please bare with me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun was breathless from the kiss he received from Jinki, It was so passionate and heart warming.He was feeling butterflies in his stomach. He couldnt believe that Jinki accepted him and forgave him for all that he have done.Jonghyun was panting as jinki stopped the kiss and looked at jonghyun.

Jonghyun had closed his eyes and when he opened them , jinki was staring at him and his eyes were dilated and black like he wanted to devour Jonghyun.A shudder went down his spine.

"J..Jinki?" 

Jinki leaned in again and whispered in his ear "So jonghyunnie Kibum was able to sent money, how about we check in to a hotel for the night and we can continue there." Jinki nibbled jonghyuns ear which was red from blushing.

"C..Continue, Continue what Hyung?" Jonghyun stuttered.

"Ohh Dont try to fool me jonghyun ah, I know you also want it, I can see in your eyes. You know how much I controlled, whenever you came to the room after the shower with only a towel around your waist and , water dripping from your hair , you looked so hot. so able".

Jonghyun was shocked but in a good way, was Jinki this cocky . He get to see a new side of Jinkii and he loved every second of it.

Jinki grabbed jonghyuns hand and ran to find a hotel not wanting to waste any minute. Jonghyun chuckled at Jinkis enthusiasm and at the same time he was scared because well you know he is a after all.

As soon as they were in the hotel room Jinki slammed Jonghyun to the nearest wall and started kissing him desperately like that will be his last night.

"J..Jinki, H..Hyung wait not here in the door way,... And I am not going anywhere" He added chuckling.

Jinki smiled sheepishly.

"Yes... right you are right, and jinki lifted Jonghyun bridal style and started walking towards the bed."

"Yahh.. I am not a girl, Put me down and I can walk." Jonghyun whined.

"Hmm I am practicing Jonghyun ah, tomorrow I might need to lift you and walk" Jinki said with a cocky smirk.

Jonghyun blushed purple. " You wouldnt, I know you will be gentle."

"I will Jonghyunnie I was just teasing you and I am here if that happens also"

Jinki laid Jonghyun in the bed and just stared at him with so much adoration and love." I am so lucky arent I. So lucky that I get to see you like this to be with you everyday ."

Jonghyun hid his face in embarrassment." How could you still say that after all that I have done to you? I am lucky one , I got a very nice and loving husband."

"Past is past jonghyunnie, I dont want to think about that, we will start freshly." Jinki got on the bed and hovered on top of Jonghyun.

" Now where is my gift?" Jinki asked.

"What gift ?" Jonghyun got confused?

" You, You are my gift and I want you right now" Jinkis eyes were dilated again.

They started kissing slowly. Jinki removed Jonghyuns shirt and started kissing his chest and played with the s, mouthing one and pressing the other using hand.

"A..Ahhh Hyung" Jonghyun moaned feeling foreign yet good.

Jinki went down and bared jonghyun of his tight jeans and boxers. Jonghyun embarassed tried to cover himself.

" No Jonghyunnie you are so beautiful dont cover it let me see you." Jinki said and removed jonghyuns hand and he touched jonghyun and started palming his .

Jonghyun moaned at the tight heat and his mind was blurred with the sensation he was receiving. 

"H..Hyung you too" Jonghyun half moaned.

Jinki stood up and removed everything and got in between jonghyuns legs.

"So Jonghyunnie how you want your first time ?"

Jonghyun blushed.Even though he is a he was no saint he have seen fair amount of gay s." I..I want you to take me from behind."

Jinki just smirked ." Hmm anything you wish Jonghyunnie I want to make you feel so good. On your hands and knees"

Jonghyun loved this dominating vibe that he is getting from Jinki. He didnt waste any time and got his hands and knees offering his to his husband.

"This might hurt a bit" Jinki said as he pushed a lube coated finger in Jonghyuns entrance.Jonghyun moaned pain was there but it was nothing he couldnt handle.Another finger joined and jonghyun could feel the strech.

Jinki scissored his fingers in and out of Jonghyuns entrance to find that one spot that will make Jonghyun moan more, and suddenly jonghyun moaned louder.

Jinki smirked and continuosly abused Jonghyuns prostate with his fingers." Jonghyunnie does it feel good?" Jinki whispered biting Jonghyuns ear slightly.

"Yes.. Y.. Yes hyung, M..more ." Jonghyun begged.

"What you want ? Tell me jonghyun what exactly do want ?" Jinki asked still him.

"I.. I want your inside me, I want you me hard and deep." Jonghyun begged.

"My Jonghyunnie is so naughty. " Jinki put his lube coated at jonghyuns entrance and started teasing him.

"Jinki please dont tease." Jonghyun begged.

Jinki ed his whole length inside his husband at one full and jonghyun screamed at the mind numbing pain.

Jinki gave small kissed at jonghyuns shoulder to ease the pain and started ing in and out of jonghyun. Jonghyun moaned when pain subsided and pleasure started coming.

"Ohh hyung, you are so big, It feels so good.Ahh." Jonghyun moaned shamelessly leaning backwards to take more of jinki. Jinki keep hitting his prostate and the pleasure was overwhelming. Jonghyun could feel the heat pooling in the pit of his stomach , he was close so close.

"Hyung I .. I am going to "

"M..Me too jonghyunnie , come for me" Jinki moaned and with one final both of them came sametime each others name.

Jonghyun collapsed on bed and jinki slowly removed himself and spooned jonghyun beside him.

"That was awesome." Jonghyun said smiling.

"It was . I didnt knew you were such a "

"Yah." Jonghyun pouted hitting jinki.

"Sorry, but I loved it, I dont mind you being a with me." Jinki said hugging jonghyun tighter.

"You are feeling alright?" Jinki asked.

"Yes. Hyung I am fine"

They shared a passionate kiss.

"I think I am in love with you." Jinki said smiling.

"You think?" Jonghyun asked acting shocked."Yah you think? I gave you my ity and you are telling you think?" Jonghyun huffed

Jinki chuckled. " No I definitely love you soo much. Let me make it up to you." 

Jinki pushed jonghyun on his back and hovered over him again, teasing his entrance with his hardened .

"I ll make love to you whole night and then you will believe how much I love you." and jinki pushed himself to the hilt again.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running away, I just wrote Jongyu . Yippeee.