Family

I have lost my heart, my love

Ahh So this is my last chapter for this story, Hope you enjoy it. I just wanted to tie the loose ends . And for your Info I at ending..

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Ahh..hhh " Jonghyun moaned bouncing on Jinkis . They were still in Italy and they will be returning to Korea next day.

"J..Jinki.. Ohh ." Jinki held Jonghyuns hips and making him bounce on his as he ed up to the pink inviting sweet hole."Jonghyunniee ..Hmmm just like that. Ride that Baby you feel soo good." Jinki encouraged and Jonghyun bounced harder.

Jinki reversed the position and flipped jonghyun on his back held his ankles and wrapped it around his shoulders and ed him with more viguor. 

Jonghyun screamed at this angle and his prostate was being abused continuosly , He knew that he is getting close."J..Jinki.. Ahh Harder please I am so close."

Jinki wrapped his hand around Jonghyuns and pumped it along with his ."Come for me baby.." he whispered and that was enough for Jonghyun to come hard. Jonghyuns hole clenched and Jinki couldnt take it anymore and he also came deep inside his husband.

As they came down from high they snuggled close. Jinki was already slipping away to dream land when Jonghyun called him.

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"I am thinking I should tell our parents the whole truth." Jonghyun said.

Jinki slowly pulled away a little to look at Jonghyuns face."What Truth Baby?"

Jonghyun sighed " You know that hyung. They also need to know about everything about Taekyungs letters until n..now" Jonghyuns voice trembled as tears started coming from his eyes.

Jinki hugged Jonghyun tighter."You dont need to do that Jonghyunnie. Let this be between us only . Why you want to worry them?"

"I know that , but I have promised myself to have a fresh start with you and our family is part of that as well. I want to come clean before them , I had been mad at my dad for forcing me to marry you. I am feeling very guilty and I want do it right."

"If that makes you Happy then I am always here for you Hyunnie, you know what matters to me more is your happiness." Jinki smiled lovingly at Jonghyun.

"Your happiness matters to me also very much Jinki. I am so lucky to have you in my life." Jonghyun said suddenly feeling shy.

"So you would do anything for me hyunnie?" Jinki asked.His loving smile slowly changed to a devious smirk.

Jonghyun gulped."Y..Yes".

"Can I you again?" Jinki bluntly asked.

"Y..Yah whats with you. Just now you exhausted me." Jonghyun whined.

"But tomorrow we are going back" Jinki also pouted.

"S..So? We will be staying together pabo." Jonghyun blushed.

"Yes we will be staying together but our family also will be there and you could not scream your hearts content while I pound into you. Abusing your sweet hole to my liking. Hmmm." Jinki whispered.

Jonghyun could find himself harden again despite he had come hardly just a few moments ago.

"Hmmm see look who is excited. God Jonghyun I could you 24/7 if I get that chance."

Jonghyun moaned at that.He looked at Jinki with a smirk."Hmm Yaah then prove it.."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jinki and Jonghyun arrived at korea in the morning and Kibum was at the airport to receive them.

"Bummie" Jonghyun squealed at his best friend when he saw him. He ran and gave him a tight hug.

"I missed you so much bummiee."

"I missed you too Jongie.. You are ok? "Kibum asked worried.

"I am fine bummie Hyung look good care of me." Jonghyun said glancing back at Jinki who was smiling at them.

Kibum looked at Jinki." Hyung I am glad that you were to change the mind of this stubborn little guy."Kibum said pointing at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun pouted and Jinki just laughed."Come lets go home, Our parents will be waiting for us."He said not wanting to embarrass his husband anymore.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Once they arrived home and greeted everyone , Jonghyun wanted to tell everything that time itself. He was suffocated at his own home and gultiness crept into his mind the moment he saw his families smiling faces. 

"Dad ,Uncle Lee Can I talk to you in Private?" Jonghyun asked hesitating.

Mr Kim and Mr Lee looked at eachother worried and then they nodded. They went to Mr Kims study.

Jonghyun looked at Jinki worried. Jinki just smiled at him assuring that everything will be alright. Jinki wanted Jonghyun to do this by himself.

Jonghyun was worried what they will think of him once they heard everything. He decided to just tell everything and if they are angry then that is the punishment he should deserve for acting bratty.

He told them everything from Taekyungs letters and all things happened in Italy (Except making love . duh..). There was complete silence in the room after jonghyun poured his heart out. It was terryfying for him. After a long minute of silence Mr Kim spoke first.

"Your Injury have healed completely right? No pain or anything?" Mr Kim asked.

Jonghyun looked at his dad shocked. He thought his dad will be so angry right now. Now he was more scared at the calm and collected voice.

"D..Dad."Jonghyun started sobbing. "I .. am fine and I am soo sorry". 

A warm hand pressed on his back. "I am glad you told us this and you know you could have never told us and I know Jinki he would have also kept this as secret. Dont cry Jonghyun ah. It was my mistake that I didnt understand you and I just forced my decisions on you. I forgot that you were an adult and kept treating you as a child."

Jonghyun had never heard his dad so soft so vulnerable. Where did that authoratative dad went? Its all his fault he made his dad vulnerable."N..No Dad please dont say like that. I am glad that you forced me to marry Jinki Hyung. Otherwise I would have never experienced his love for me and I would not have fallen in love with him as well." Jonghyun finished slightly blushing,

Mr Kim caught that and started laughing " Ohh My baby boy knows how to blush also.. Hmm" He teased." Come here Give your Appa a hug".

Jonghyun went and hugged his father tightly.

"Hey what about your other appa. He also wants some love from his adorable son in law" Mr Lee whined talking childish.

Jonghyun chuckled and went to hug Mr lee as well.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jinki was nervous. Jonghyun has beed inside the study for over an hour now. Did something happen? Did Uncle Kim scolded him? His train of thoughts were cut short when the door opened and Jonghyun ran towards Jinki crying. Jonghyun burried his face into Jinkis chest and hugged him.Jinki was worried and hugged him back tighter.

"Baby what happened? Tell me." Jinki asked worried.

"T..They They forgave me Hyung... I am so happy right now." Jonghyun said sobbing.

"Ohh baby I am glad that they forgave I knew they could not be angry at you." Jinki said pushing Jonghyuns chin up and gave a sweet kiss.

Jonghyun blushed,"H..Hyung they might see".

"So what we are married right." Jinki chuckled.

"Jonghyunnie.. Can I ask you something?" Jinki asked seriously.

Jonghyun untangled himself from Jinkis embrace and looked at curiously."W..What Hyung?"

Jinki took a box from his pocket and kneeled down before Jonghyun.

Jonghyun gasped ."H...Hyung..W..What?"

"Jonghyunnie. I know this is late and hell we are already married. But you said you wanted a fresh start, and whats better than to have our vows said to eachother like we mean it not for anyone else but for ourselves.Soo, I would like to ask you that.Will you marry me? Again?"

Jonghyun had tears in his eyes."Ofcourse I will Hyung.. I will marry only you and love only you in this life time and in many other life times"

"I love you too Jonghyunnie So much." Jinki said Picking up Jonghyun and spinning him.

Mr Kim and Mr Lee looked at eachother."So Sounds like we need to plan one more marriage for them." Mr lee said and Mr Kim just nodded looking happy.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Soo Thats it. Thank you all for subcribing and commenting in my story. It was always been a force that made me write more. I hope you liked it. So Bye Bye for now Until I ll meet you with new story.