Feeling is mutual

I have lost my heart, my love

Taekyung became the entertainment factor for the kim family. Everybody started liking him. He was everything jonghyun imagined. Clever, funny,singer and dancer.Also he managed to capture not only jonghyuns heart but also all the family members. Takyungs fashion sense was a little odd but after coming to the Kim household he changed. And jonghyun is mesmerized to see the new look of taekyung.

Jonghyun doubted whether whatever he is feeling ever be reciprocated. He thought that taekyung is a ladies man, Girls will be swooning over him. His best friend and cousin kibum knew about jonghyuns crush.

"Jongiee yah, can you stop staring at him like school girl in love you are seeming creepy." Kibum said.

Jonghyun just ignored and stared at taekyug playing with his niece."I dont know key I am just falling more in love with him."

"Are you sure this is love and you are not just attracted to him, because i dont want you to get hurt jongiee" key said sternly.

Jonghyun never had seen key this serious."Yah why are you talking like that. You know how I am , I am not a person who will believe some one so quickly. He stays with me in the same room  and I have never seen him talking with a girl or anything, he is more concentrated in perfecting his talent and learning the traditional music".

"Hmm may be thats true, but have you ever thought of telling him ?"

"yah How can i do that idiot what he will think of me. Hey taekyung I am Gay and I just wanted to ask you whether you are Gay too? and if you are will you go out with me?"

"Jongie you are an idiot,you dont know anything about him and you are telling you love him"

"Whhat ?" Jonghyun asked confused.

"Yah pabo he is an openly Gay rockstar".

Jonghyun just shocked "What Are you sure?How do you know that?"

Kibum sighed."After I heard about your crush I researched about him and he came out 4 years ago and is a proud openly gay rockstar and he had given many interviews and all '

Jonghyun just gaped at him "D..do you think I ll have any chance?" Jonghyun asked worriedly.

That I dont know, but I have seen him staring at you some times" sayiing that kibum left.

Jonghyun stood there shocked and he didnt know what to do. He decided he will ask openly to taekyung.

At night they where staying in the room. Jonghyuns heart was beating so madly. He just wanted to get it out of his mind. He just dosent want to worry and be confused all the time. Taekyung was going through his laptop sitting across him. Jonghyun cleared his throat to get taekyungs attention.

"Hmmm Taekyungshii"

"Yes cutie?"

Jonghyun blushed at the nickname. 

"TaekyungIdontknowwhenitstartedbutikindoflikeyoualotmaybeinlovewithyou" jonghyun told in one breath.

Taekyung looked confused."What?"

Jonghyun was terrified. He thought he might loose his friend as well.Oh why why just because he is gay that dosent mean he likes me back who knows he might have a boyfriend. Jonghyun was scolding himself that he didnt see taekyung came closer and suddenly hugged him.

"Ohh God jongiee I am sooo happy I didnt know how to tell you. I love you tooo soo much."

JOnghyun stood there shocked and he couldnt think what just happened.

"Jongieee yah cutie I just said I love you and you are just standing there" Taekyung pouted.

Jonghyun came out of his trance and smiled at him.

"I love you tooo" and hugged him back.

Jonghyun was soo glad that the feelings where mutual.