The day of the Date pt.1

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days that followed were the same as the day before, Seunghyun would walk Hayun home they would chat along the way and discover things about themselves.

For Seunghyun, he was rediscovering, some things that Hayun mentioned about herself he already knew. However he rather enjoy the bright smile that lit her face when she would tell him something she thought he didn’t know about herself so he let it be.

Each day when he left her home he would always peck her in a different place. The first time it was her forehead, second her temple then her upper cheek and now her cheek.

Hayun did know what was to come for Seunghyun’s peckings but she would be a liar if she said she wasn’t excited for it.

However it appears that a certain young boy was spying on the couple, he watched as Seunghyun would peck and Hayun would smile, taking note of his findings as well as pictures. Indeed it would appear that a little Sherlock Holmes was on a case.

Over the short period of time that he had received her number Seunghyun began to text her frequently.

*On the phone texting*

Seunghyun: Jagiya! You there?

KH: Yeah, I’m here, what’s up?

Seunghyun: I forgot to give you the details for tomorrow’s date

KH: Seriously, you couldn’t tell me earlier?

Seunghyun: Sorry :p

KH: Okay so when and where?

Seunghyun: Seoul theatre at 11:00 DON’T YOU DARE DITCH OR COME LATE!

KH: Seunghyun I wouldn’t ditch there’s no reason for me to and I’m aware that I can’t come late for the first date. I mean that’s just basic, also what am I supposed to wear anyway?

Seunghyun: Just being sure. Casual attire milady ;-) See you tomorrow 11:00 AM

*Off the phone*

Yes, now sometimes when Seunghyun would text her he’d call her jagiya after all they were technically dating.

It seems that Hayun was blissfully unaware that she was being watched. The little Sherlock Holmes took more notes as to how she was behaving recently, he had come up with a hypothesis but was still not sure. He needed more data.

*The next day*

*At Seunghyun’s house*

“Hmm, Charlie!” Seunghyun called his dog over to which he trotted towards, panting and his tail wagging in excitement.

“How do I look? Good?” he asked unsure if what he chose was too casual.

Charlie stood still for a moment simply looking at him before quickly scratching his ear then barking and wagging his tail with delight.

Seunghyun chuckled “Thanks boy” He started walking but Charlie kept jumping on him. It was as if he was asking ‘where are you going?’

“Hmm, I shouldn’t but since you did help me” he crouched down and spoke softly “I’m going on a date with my girlfriend” when he finished that sentence it was as if the creature actually understood because it seemed like he was smiling as he wagged his tail even harder.

As Seunghyun was going out Hye yoon asked “Seunghyun, where are you off to?”

Luckily Seunghyun had already planned a reply “Jiyong’s” he replied plainly with almost no enthusiasm, the young man could certainly act.

“Oooo~ going out with your boyfriend are we?” she tried to joke but Seunghyun simply rolled his eyes before heading out. “When are you gonna admit that you’re gay?!” she yelled teasingly.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter