And so we broke up

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Hayun" he bit his lip and braced himself "Let's break up"  

Hayun was shocked hearing him say this, she opened to say something but then closed it, remembering he said not to say anything, and let him continue. "Hayun, you're a great girl really, but the reality is that I'm not the right person for you" Seunghyun would never call her Hayun unless he was serious since normally he'd call her jagiya Well that certainly didn't go as I expected. I thought for sure he would say I'm not right for him, not the other way around Hayun thought to herself. While in Seunghyun's head, he felt like puking because now he was about to tell her some bullsh*t lies. (You see what I did there(¬‿¬))

"Hayun you deserve someone better than me, someone who is faithful to you and someone who would never cheat on you" This made her eyes widen, was he implying that he cheated on her? Seunghyun released her from the hug and was on the edge of throwing up as he continued " I cheated on you, with Bom"

Hayun wanted to say something again since he obviously hated her like all women but before she had the chance "I know what you're thinking, and yes, I do hate Bom but" He bit his lip, but he wanted to bit his whole tongue off to stop him from finishing his sentence "I'm also a man and as a man I have certain needs"

Hayun quickly realised what he was referring to and stayed silent "You always restrict me to making out and when Bom came to me in an attempt to seduce me it worked" I never ever had a problem with you restricting me, it shows you're savouring our relationship and I love that thought. Bom tried so many times to seduce me but whenever she tries to attract me aIl I feel is more repelled and I believe that my love for you will overcome every and any lust that I ever feel. He wanted to scream to her the very opposite of what he told her, a tear finally slipped out but Hayun didn't notice and he stifled a coughed refusing to let his deep voice crack.

"And she didn't restrict me like you do and so I got carried away" She thought he implied that they did it.  When did this happen? Since he did hate her for so long and with the 'show' they put on for her today it would have to have happened between the 'show' and the end of the day.

Seunghyun looked down at his feet, he knew that the story still wasn't believable so he went on "It happened after we made out, to be honest, I was still and you were already going back to class. Bom came up to me in a last attempt to seduce me even with what she saw and at the time I was really and gave in easily"

Hayun nodded which meant she believed his story "That's why we should break up" he finished his main conflict and never once had he regretted saying something so much. But the next thing he was prepared to say, if she agreed, would lift his spirits "But the thing is Hayun I really do like you so I want us to really only take a break rather than break up" He picked his head up to look at her with eyes full of hope "I'll be hanging out with Bom for a while and once I can control myself I'll be worthy enough to leave her and stay with you" he smiled at his idea.

Hayun gave him half a smile and said "Can I say something now?" to which Seunghyun nodded. She closed her eyes and took a breath, processing everything he said. "Seunghyun, I understand what you're getting at, but I'm afraid things don't work out that way" His smile faded. "First Seunghyun, I'm really happy that you chose to be honest with me about this, many guys would never be so honest about those things so, thank you" He winced internally at the word 'honest'. "Second, I don't think it's right for you to go from one girl to another with your reasoning even if she's Park Bom" He nodded, understanding "Third, I don't want to be in the on and off kind of relationship, just the thought of having it seems rather tiresome and fourth" She took another deep breath "I also wanted to break up"

Now it was Seunghyun's turn to be surprised, she wanted to break up with him? He wanted to ask why but Hayun used her hand to cover his mouth "But unlike you, I don't really want to go into the details of why" a silhouette image of that boy flew across her mind as she said that. She lowered her hand uncovering his mouth, he was still confused but did not ask anything.

"So" he began with a sad smile "We're done"

"Yeah" she answered "I guess we are" returning his smile as he began to look down "Seunghyun" he picked his head up to look at her again "There's one thing I want you to do for me" One corner of his lip made a small curve "What is it?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter