Monday

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayun’s POV

 

Wow, what a week! First I got my first kiss stolen by a total jerk then I was saved from an attack by a nicer jerk I then got confessed to by a complete gentleman. I just can’t help myself but to wonder if people really change that fast.

It’s actually really amazing if you think about it, just a week ago I hated him with a passion and now I think that I might actually like him after all we did… kiss.

Oh, my face is heating up just thinking about it >.<

His lips were soft, gentle and really-

“Hayun!” Sam exclaimed.

“Huh? Yes!” I jumped.

“Is something wrong? You’ve been zoning out a lot”

“Oh it’s nothing really”

“Are you sure? You know that if there’s something on your mind I’m always here to listen”

“No really I’m fine” I faked a smile “Sorry I gotta go” I tried to escape before she could ask me anymore questions.

 

I walk into the classroom to find Seunghyun, head lying down on his arms over his desk sleeping. I walk over towards him getting a good look at his sleeping face. He looked so peaceful.

I took a seat by the desk next to him, placed my arms over it and laid my head down in a sleeping position facing him.

It’s only now that I notice how handsome he is, I wonder why I didn’t notice before. Maybe it’s because I can see people for their personality so would that mean that I’m attracted to his personality now?

“Are you checking me out?” an all too familiar deep voice dragged her from my thoughts.

I saw as Seunghyun open his eyes and a playful smirk appearing on his face. I just smiled back at him whilst he stared.

“You’re actually quite pretty” he said out of nowhere “I wonder why I didn’t notice before”

All I did once he finished that sentence was smile wider, he mirrored my smile and asked “did I say something funny?”

“No it’s just that I was thinking the same thing”

He continued to smile we sat for a good moment staring at each other’s features. I realised that the only other thing that really changed apart from the way he treated me and our current relationship was his gaze.

Normally whenever he looked at anyone it would be with pure rage and disgust but now when he looks at me it’s not like that. Eyes are the windows to the soul and when I look into his eyes I see kindness, this kind and caring look… I wonder… where have I seen this before?

I heard footsteps and apparently so did Seunghyun as he turned his head to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter