Found

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayun’s POV

 

Well, Monday came around again and as far as Jiyong goes Seunghyun says that he’s got nothing on me right now so we might be in the clear if I can survive another week of this. As I enter school premises I was greeted by an all too familiar face, Jiyong’s.

“Good morning!” he greeted cheerfully.

“Good morning” I greeted back, Seunghyun didn’t say he’d do anything today.

“You know I realised that maybe we didn’t start on a good note, well we did but, anyway all I want to do is talk that’s all really”

As much as I know he wants to find out what will break me I’m curious as to what he’ll do “Sure we can talk”

“So what do you do for fun or to pass time?” he asked.

“There are lots of things to do to pass time, why not be specific?”

“Well, do you like …reading?”

“Yes”

“Movies and shopping?” I nodded.

“Music?”

“I haven’t really met a person that doesn’t like music” Jiyong nodded and hummed I could tell he was thinking to himself, I notice his eyes widen the slightest bit which meant that he had an idea.

“So what type of music do you like?” he asked as we ended up walking into school together.

“Hmm… I love pop music best” he started to smile and I could tell there was a plan formulating in his head.

“I think we’ll end the discussion on that note. It was good chatting with you!” with and an awfully proud smile he walked away leaving me to wonder what his next move will be.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Later that same afternoon Jiyong had called up some members of the music club for a few favours, Seunghyun got a message from Jiyong to meet him on the sports field. At the time he had absolutely no idea what Jiyong was up to but once he got there he could take a pretty good guess as to what was going to happen.

He simply stood there as he watched the members of the music club set up a stage and put their instruments together, it doesn’t take a genius to know that Jiyong was planning to serenade her with a love song.

He found Jiyong giving some orders to the people who were setting op the stage.

“Ji, what in the world is going on here?” he pretended not to know.

“Oh Seunghyun, for the longest time I had it all wrong I didn’t need to flirt with her or spy on her for her to talk I just needed to actually talk to her”

Wow, can’t believe it took you a week to figure that out Seunghyun thought before saying “So let me guess now you’re going to win her over with music?”

“Correct!” he gleamed.

“So what song are you singing?”

“The original that I came up with all those years ago”

“Are you serious? You’re singing that song?” Seunghyun rolled his eyes.

The next thing he knew Jiyong was already starting to walk up onto his stage, Seunghyun managed to grab his arm and warn him “You do know that if this fails you’ll be publicly humiliated in front of the entire school”

“Hyung, this never fails”

As he was gaining attention crowds of students started peeping out of their classroom windows including Hayun what’s he up to now? She thought.

“Helllllloooooo~ Seoul High!” Jiyong yelled into the microphone “You might be wondering ‘what’s a y guy like me doing on a stage on the sports field?’ Well, it’s all since a certain girl has caught my eye and I want to do everything in my power to win her over, so I need you to cheer me on because this song is dedicated to the one and only KIM HAYUN!”

The girls in her class began to giggle and nudge Hayun with their elbows, it was clear that she was extremely embarrassed. Part of the reason that this method worked for Jiyong in the past is because the girls were too flattered and pressured to say no.

Jiyong began to sing “You’re ma heeeeeaaarrtt breakeeeerrr~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter