Acting

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayun’s POV

 

It was already the end of the school day, I don’t know why but Jiyong and Seunghyun skipped a few classes today. I really wish I could scold them and ask why they skipped but I had no time, I’m sure that I can ask Seunghyun later when we’re walking home.

Right now I was staying behind in the classroom sorting some files, it was at this time someone opened the door I looked up to find it was Seunghyun.

“Hey! Where have you been?” I tried to ask but he just placed a finger over his lips then ducked his head outside the door looking out at the corridor and scowled, I wonder if someone was there.

He came inside and closed the door “What’s going on? Is there someone outside?” I ask in a hushed whisper in case someone were to hear us.

“Jiyong’s outside” he replied.

“Jiyong? What’s he still doing here?” Seunghyun didn’t answer me he glanced over at the door a few times and bit his lip. It looked like he was troubled by something.

“Listen, I need you to do something for me” he finally looked me in the eye.

“What is it?”

He gripped my shoulders firmly and said “I need you to pretend that you’re mad at me”

My eyes grew wide, I was astounded “Why?”

“Jiyong is going to come from that door any minute now and when he does he needs to find us yelling at each other” his grip got a tad bit tighter.

“But why do we have to be yelling? We could just be upset like normal”

He ignored me and continued “Also…” he bit his lip hard “I would be able to walk you home for a while”

I open my mouth to ask again but it seemed that he read my mind “After we ‘fight’ Jyong is going to come so he can ‘comfort’ you and after that he’ll offer to take you home but this time he’s not going to take no for an answer” I closed my mouth and looked at him sternly.

“I know that you have a lot of questions but I can’t answer them now, I’ll explain to you later over the phone” he glanced over at the door then turned back to me and spoke softly “If he tries to do anything and I mean anything you can just run away, also don’t let him find out where you live that can give him an advantage. I’ll tail you from a distance so whenever you leave I can keep him occupied”

He let go of his grip and I could see that he was resisting the urge to look back at the door I could also see his expression was pleading to do as he said though I don’t know what’s happening I’m sure it has to do with keeping our cover.

I took a deep breath in, crossed my brows and glared at him “I asked you whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter