I HATE WOMEN!

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“With your boyfriend?” he finished with a mischievously evil smile growing on his face.

Hayun’s face turned serious “That’s why you’ve been acting strange lately, you’ve been spying on me haven’t you Jungkook?” she asked forwardly.

Kim Jungkook, a little boy whose favourite hobby was to solve mysteries especially that of his sister. “This was the best mystery that I’ve managed to solve concerning you my dear noona” he replied being sly as he was.

“My own personal life doesn’t concern you” she stated “There’s no reason for you to meddle with it”

The boy chuckled “You really didn’t think that you could go and make-out with your boyfriend right outside the house and not get caught, did you?” he said making Hayun realize she was a slight bit ignorant of the fact that anyone could have seen her.

“And of course it concerns me, anything that I can use for my own benefit concerns me noona” he explained.

This made Hayun remember that he’ll use anything and everything against her for his own wishes. She sighed “Let’s cut the chase, what do you want from me, desert, laundry, money?”

“Oh my dear noona, since this is the best mystery I’ve ever solved you must do everything and I say that includes giving me your desert, doing my all of my chores, buying me games and anything else I command you to do. Here’s an example, noona, get me a cold juice box from the fridge and bring my dinner to me when it’s ready” he ordered.

With a heavy sigh Hayun walked back to the door she came from but not before asking “So we have a deal but for how long exactly?”

“Well now that depends on how long you want to keep this a secret, and I’m sure it’s be for a long time” he replied grinning evilly from ear to ear.

*At Seunghyun’s house*

 

Hye yoon’s POV

 

I was sitting on the couch catting happily with Carole, she was really a great catch compared to the other girls appa went out with, I really wish that Seunghyun knew that. Then I heard the door open and close “I’m back” speak of the devil he arrived.

I went to the door to greet him “Welcome back Seunghyun”

“Hye yoon” was all he said back, it’s almost sad that he doesn’t even respect me enough to call me noona anymore.

With a frown I let him walk pass until I see something “Seunghyun, what’s wrong with your lips they look a bit swollen” his lips looked a tad bit reddish.

“My lips?” he said confused as he touched his bottom lip lightly and stared at the ground like he was thinking about something.

“Seunghyun did you get into another one of those street fights again IN BROAD DAYLIGHT?!?!” I scold him I know my little brother’s been fighting for a few years now to work off stress, I know everything about him.

“Is that all you think that I do, for all you know I could’ve run into a pole whilst looking at my phone but really you don’t even want to hear my story but just jump to that conclusion. Is that really what you think of me now as the kind of person always looking for a fight?!” he said furiously almost anything any woman says triggers him.

“I’m sorry Seunghyun I didn’t mean tha-”

“Like hell you didn’t! All you think of when you see me is some kind of fighting machine that can’t be controlled!” he shouted causing Carole to come into the commotion.

“Now Seunghyun, Hye yoon is your noona and you shouldn’t be raising your voice with her” she tried to reason but she should know she’s only fuelling the flame of rage.

“You’ve got no damn right to act all high and mighty I’ve told you before YOUR’E NO MY DAMN MOTHER!! Hell you’re not even my stepmother so stop pretending you care. I know you’re just like the rest of the women my father dated, you’re only here because he’s rich, so god damn rich you could just retire for your whole life. You probably even have a man or two that we’re not supposed to know about. ALL YOU WOMEN ARE THE SAME!” he yelled clutching onto his locket under his clothes.

“You all just want something from people and you’ll do anything so that you can get whatever you want and that’s why I HATE YOU WOMEN!” he shouted then gasping for breath and clutching tightly to his locket.

It was a habi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter