The War Zone

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was taking Hayun home and obviously he wasted no time in taking advantage of the situation, which lucky for her meant giving her an excessive amount of complements. One of the things that Jiyong knows is that one of the quickest ways into a girl’s heart is complements, however Hayun wasn’t even listening to him.

She was preoccupied with her own thoughts of Seunghyun, wondering what was going on with him, if he was really alright about this and better yet if he had a damn good explaination.

“Hayun!” Jiyong voice brought her back to reality.

“Yes! What?”

He sighed “You know it’s a little rude to ignore a guy when he’s talking to you” he frowned.

She gave a slight apologetic smile “Sorry Ji my mind was just somewhere else”

“Where?”

“Sorry?”

“Where’s your mind at? I want to know what’s got all of your attention since you weren’t listening to me”

“Oh um….” She had to think of a lie “Just school assessments we’ll be getting our project and put into groups soon”

“Wow you’re so diligent Hayun always thinking about school and doing so well, it’s no wonder people say you’re the smartest person in class” He gave her his winning smile.

”Jiyong”

“Yes” he grinned expecting her to say something regarding how handsome he was when he smiled.

“Flattery gets you nowhere in life” And just like that he felt as though he had been shot down and his smile faded.

This is one tough nut to crack, seriously what else can I do to get her to smile before I make my move I need to at least soften the shell Jiyong thought before coming up with an idea.

“Do you want to hear a joke?”

“Sure, why not?”

“What did the one transformer say to the other?”

“I don’t know”

“Don’t look, I’m changing”

Hayun’s face did manage to break into a smile “Okay that was funny”

“Well then here’s another, a man asked a woman ‘Did you fall from heaven? ‘Cause your hair looks messed up’”

Hayun started to giggle “Wow now that’s a terrible pick up line” she then noticed he was smiling.

“What are you smiling about?” she asked.

“You look pretty when you smile and even more so when you laugh” this caused her smile to disappear she almost fell for his trap “It’s a beauty that should be shared you can’t keep it all to yourself” he said placing an arm around her.

She tensed at his touch and he noticed it “Don’t worry I’m not going to hurt you” he whispered teasingly into her ear and she felt a shiver go through her very soul.

Hayun needed this to stop “Maybe there are people that it doesn’t need to be shared with”

“Like who?” he leaned in closer.

She glared at Jiyong dead straight in the eye and said “You!” and with that she stomped on his foot hard and ran as fast as she could hearing him groan at the pain as he bent over.

 

Meanwhile someone, watching them from a distance, began to grin at the sight although he did grow extremely angry seeing the two of them being so chummy with each other as well as seeing Jiyong touch something that was not his.

“That’s my girl” he muttered his thoughts aloud before walking over to Jiyong who was recovering from the pain in his foot.

“Ji are you okay?” Seunghyun said as he approached drawing Jiyong’s attention.

The man began to stand up straight but with an annoyed expression “If she weren’t a girl I would’ve cussed by now”

Seunghyun sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter