Science Fair

Infinity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AN: People can you do me a favour, I think I'm getting worse at this, please tell me what you think)

 

*The first week*

 

The couple were almost at their destination and Hayun’s thoughts were on their assignment whereas Seunghyun’s were on relaxing with Hayun, since they were paired up he thought maybe he could use this as an excuse to go to each other’s houses when no one’s around and… I think you know the rest -_-

“Seunghyun, when do you think we should meet up?”

“We can have a date anytime jagiya” he smiled.

“No I’m not talking about that I’m saying for our assignment, when and where should we meet up?”

“Oh, well, there won’t be anyone at home tomorrow so maybe… my place”

“That sound like a good idea. Be sure to text me the address”

“I could do that or I could just pick you up myself” he smirked.

“Unless you want the rest of my family to see you I suggest not”

Once they reached Hayun’s house she looked up and pecked Seunghyun on the cheek and whispered “I hope you’ll take this seriously since we are going to be presenting this to the whole school in three weeks I’d rather not embarrass myself nor you” she then hurried over to her house, since the day that Jungkook found out about them they began to leave each other a bit further from the house.

 

*The next day*

 

Hayun stared in awe at the mansion in front of her she kept checking and rechecking that she got the right address “This is really the place” she muttered.

Before she could even move a muscle Seunghyun called her on her cell “Seunghyun, you didn’t have to call I’m right outside your house, or should I say mansion”

“I know you are and that’s why I’m calling, listen if you take another step forward then the security cameras will see you and a picture of your face will be sent to my father as an alert that there’s someone outside the gate of our house”

“Well then if I’m not on the security cameras then how do you know where I am?”

“Look to the left side of the mansion”

Hayun turned her gaze to the left and saw Seunghyun in the window holding up binoculars, when he saw her looking he smiled and waved.

“Alright, so how am I supposed to get in?”

“There’s another door around the corner at the back we all use that entrance instead of the front”

“Okay then” she hung up and followed his instructions.

Travelling to the door at the back of the house before she could knock the door opened “Come in” said Seunghyun.

 

*A few hours later*

 

“I can’t believe we still can’t think of anything to work with!” yelled a frustrated Hayun.

“Relax we’ll come up with something” Seunghyun tried to calm her down.

“You said that two hours ago” she was getting fed up and closed her eyes to think.

After a while, she felt something brush over her stomach but it was only for one moment so she ignored it, but it came again and again and it was actually tickling her.

“Seunghyun stop trying to tickle me” she giggled.

“It’s not trying if it’s working” he grinned digging his hands into the sides of her stomach making her laugh loudly.

“You should smile more instead of being so grumpy. You might feel brighter if you smile brightly”

Hayun looked at Seunghyun for a moment before grabbing hold of her train of thought “Smile….. bright…. teeth… t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter